• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

4 hours ago, Pelvic Thrust said:

Rooting for Cassidy or Jeanine.

I feel like they're giving Jeanine the dumb edit, they are constantly showing Sami and Gabler outplaying her every move and seeing through her

When did CTS turn into proper Sucks/Reddit? Karla and Cassidy are getting more hate on there than actual meh contestants like Sami and Owen. There's a Cassidy hate thread that has almost the same amount of replies as the Karla stan thread. Never thought I'd see the day where Reddit, Twitter and ATRL all showed better taste than the Clubsters. Karla and Cassidy clearly went to the Chrissy school of dividing viewers.

I feel like there's some revisionist history going on about the casting for 43 not being as good as the last two seasons. Take Shan and Maryanne out of 41 and 42 and who else would've carried those seasons and brought the same level of entertainment? The 43 cast feels a lot more well rounded to me. If Cody, Cassidy and Karla continue bringing the kiis while slaying everyone, I'm ranking 43 above 41 for sure.

Elie, Ryan, Jesse and Jeanine are bringing the messy gameplay, which I can appreciate. Not Jesse and Jeanine risking their votes anyway after having already seen first-hand the potential backlash of not having a vote.

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

When did CTS turn into proper Sucks/Reddit? Karla and Cassidy are getting more hate on there than actual meh contestants like Sami and Owen. There's a Cassidy hate thread that has almost the same amount of replies as the Karla stan thread.

That's not true? The cassidy 'hate thread' has like 10 replies, most of which are disagreeing.

And they did a good job of keeping Sami annoyingness under wraps, and Owen has (fortunately?) been an irrelevant character so far, idk what's there to actively hate about them.

5 hours ago, Komet blu said:

That's not true? The cassidy 'hate thread' has like 10 replies, most of which are disagreeing.

And they did a good job of keeping Sami annoyingness under wraps, and Owen has (fortunately?) been an irrelevant character so far, idk what's there to actively hate about them.

Most of the Karla/Cassidy hate is happening in the main discussion thread. I'm still trying to figure out why someone felt the need to make a Cassidy hate thread in the first place, though. The energy over there just feels off this season. 

Sami constantly bringing up how he has everyone fooled about his age and then acting like

and his whole speech trying to paint the Survivor men as the underdogs 

is all I need to root against him and his guys alliance.

Ryan and Geo really thought they could vote out the fifth woman in a row. :lmao:

Their faces were priceless.

As entertaining as that mess of an episode was, Gabler is an annoying POS and I hope he goes out next. I hope Sami goes right after for working with him.

Poor Jeanine. I'm gonna miss Elie's crazy eyes. Ugggggh I hate men!

Elie sealed her own fate by turning on the women in the first Tribal Council. 5/6 votes all women :weeps:

Yeah, Elie was a fun mess but that's karma for voting off Morriah first. Glad to see Jeanine have her breakout episode. Her, Elie, and Cassidy are so gorgeous.

This season has potential but I'm so over the men targeting women every single episode. Now next week they're targeting poor Noelle. :deadbanana4:

The only men I kind of like are himbo king Ryan and the only men willing to work with women, Owen and James. Jesse is giving misogynist vibes.

Maybe the people comparing this season to Gabon are on to something. I think I want to see Gabler and Jeanine outlast the other two nerds from Baka after this week's episode. The Vesi/Baka alliance is so ugly. Not even Cody can save it.

That was a good ep! I wish Jeanine used her idol on Elie though ?

The men this season fckng suck. Send Jesse, Sami, and Gabler home. Gross misogynistic pigs.

Elie got what she deserved.

I love messy boots like this :heart:Although Elie brought the drama so kinda sad to see her go. The boring NPCs aka Noelle/Owen/Dwight need to gtfo next

Terrible, terrible cast, episode, and season overall. 

Jesse is bottom 5 worst contestants of all time. 

Vote out the second queer with no power. Meanwhile Cody and Jesse are right there—a known pair with all the power. The Owen-Jeanine-Dwight-Noelle alliance was shaping up to be a rootable, underdog counter-alliance to the evil misogynistic pigs.

So Sami, Cody & Jesse backstab the Vesi/Baka alliance :clap3: to join the Coco

I like Coco so a win for me. Karla/Cassidy/James/Ryan :clap3:

Gabler next please. He’s ruining this season right now. Stop him please.:loud:

Not the vote was between all 3 black guys :deadbanana4:

Jeanine :deadbanana4:

Coco better take advantage of the fact that Vesi and Baka are all over the place and not sticking together. Sami, Cody and Jesse voting with Coco came out of nowhere. Jesse had that confessional about feeling a stronger connection with Karla, but that was about it. Her power >>>

Jeanine just can’t catch a break :deadbanana2:

I’m kinda over this season already. Male-dominated seasons are just always a bore. Only a Cassidy/Karla win would redeem it. Noelle and Jeanine are clearly out of the running.

5 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Terrible, terrible cast, episode, and season overall. 

Jesse is bottom 5 worst contestants of all time. 

Vote out the second queer with no power. Meanwhile Cody and Jesse are right there—a known pair with all the power. The Owen-Jeanine-Dwight-Noelle alliance was shaping up to be a rootable, underdog counter-alliance to the evil misogynistic pigs.

Waaaiiittt Dwight is queer?!?! :eek:

But, yeah, the storylines this season aren't storylining :sleep:

Jeanine’s idol :deadbanana4: Good sis gave me so much entertainment this past two weeks.

From her joined the wrong color team last week:bibliahh:

Her reaction towards Gabler ratted out Elie:bibliahh:

And now this :deadbanana4:

She needs more screentime. 

Jeanine is giving main character energy. I'm here for this underdog journey to the top. :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.