Jump to content

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)


Blood Magic
 Share

Recommended Posts

SO excited :wanda: 11 days left

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gorjesspazze9

    41

  • Hephaestus

    32

  • Ampersand13

    22

  • Broken

    19

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I hate how Rachel McAdams is just a non factor in this movie. She deserves better 

Well actually the word is that Rachel does play a big part in the film. Apparently she told Marvel she wanted her character to be more prominent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Well actually the word is that Rachel does play a big part in the film. Apparently she told Marvel she wanted her character to be more prominent. 

That's great. The bold part doesnt sound like sth she would do tho haha.

But good for her. She is one of my biggest faves actress-wise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I hate how Rachel McAdams is just a non factor in this movie. She deserves better 

In fairness even Doctor Strange is a non factor compared to the queen.

 

Doctor Wanda in the Multiverse of Maximoff indeed

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder how much backlash  will America Chavez generate in the US especially in this political climate where Disney has attracted attention 

Edited by DONTYELLATME
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If they don't age up Billy and Tommy by the end of the movie, it's on sight for Feige.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New tv today was so fire! They are doing a good job hiding the plot and cameos compared to NWH. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lille said:

If they don't age up Billy and Tommy by the end of the movie, it's on sight for Feige.

This! :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

 

:wanda:

Ugh, I can’t wait for May 5th. My whole day revolves around this movie :jonnycat::wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Ugh, I can’t wait for May 5th. My whole day revolves around this movie :jonnycat::wanda:

This will be an event :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tickets booked for Saturday the 18th! So hyped yet afraid it will not be what I want it to be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have tickets booked May 7th for 4DX! I highly recommend splurging and doing it if you can, it's truly an amazing experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

New tv today was so fire! They are doing a good job hiding the plot and cameos compared to NWH. 

I feel that the point of NWH promo was that the fans already knew of the cameos without confirming them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

 

:wanda:

The amount of excitement I have for this movie. Omgahhh. I still can’t wrap my head around what the actual plot is going to be. I’ve been reading about possible “leaks” & “spoilers” & wheeeewwww they made me even more excited for this movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next week y'all :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 2:17 AM, DONTYELLATME said:

I wonder how much backlash  will America Chavez generate in the US especially in this political climate where Disney has attracted attention 

is she like lesbian or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

is she like lesbian or something?

Yes, she is lesbian and has two moms

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have tickets for the 6th. :duca: Avoiding spoilers is going to be a nightmare, so I'm glad I'm seeing it early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 9:17 AM, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I hate how Rachel McAdams is just a non factor in this movie. She deserves better 

wait, have you seen the movie? because from what I've read, she is actually supposed to play a big part :rip:

Edited by ainadalkaz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Main theatrical/final poster:

 

FRR10RPXwAIXKU3?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Capitan Theatre poster:

 

FROxC0uXwAABPkc?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Broken
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...