Jump to content

Tennis | Australian Open


supaspaz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nadal/Djokovic in the same quarter, and Alcaraz in the same half as them. :gaycat6:

 

1ga potentially meeting Ostapenko (the last player she lost to) in R4 :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sensation

    221

  • simmnfierzig

    79

  • geddymonster

    76

  • Frozen99

    60

7 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Nadal/Djokovic in the same quarter, and Alcaraz in the same half as them. :gaycat6:

 

1ga potentially meeting Ostapenko (the last player she lost to) in R4 :gaycat6:

Ostalento has lost in the first round almost every French Open since she won, so Iga probably isn’t too worried. :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Decent draw for Raducanu. Lets go:hippo:

Hopefully fully healthy

 

 

 

Good :clap3::clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wimbledon becoming an exho :ahh:

See when you do clownery 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Decent draw for Raducanu. Lets go:hippo:

Hopefully fully healthy

 

 

 

Good :clap3::clap3:

With the amount of MTO's she has taken since US Open.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Not the men having to play Wimbledon for fun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ons Jabeur OUT in R1. :soda:

 

Thiem also OUT but sadly that's not an upset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garbiñe has been nonstop flopping since the WTA Finals last year. :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ugh, I am missing Roger Federer so much. The only player I love more than anything in this world. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Not the men having to play Wimbledon for fun

Women too. WTA released a very similar statement like an hour later. But prize money still exists... Thats not that bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Ons Jabeur OUT in R1. :soda:

 

Thiem also OUT but sadly that's not an upset.

12 match losing streak now for Thiem.... But makes some sense. He clearly is a rhythm player who needs matches.

He will go back to playing challengers and I guess he will find some Form at some point

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screaming at Ons going out early and choking, peak WTA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Screaming at Ons going out early and choking, peak WTA!

WTA is so inconsistent rn. There is not 1 proper rivalry. I miss Serena vs Vika, Vika vs Maria Sharapova etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

12 match losing streak now for Thiem.... But makes some sense. He clearly is a rhythm player who needs matches.

He will go back to playing challengers and I guess he will find some Form at some point

 

I hope he can get back to his best but it's worrying at this point. If he can string a few wins together at Challenger events then it might change things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 2 OOP features

Iga, Krejcikova, Nadal, Djokovic

Osaka v Anisimova

Emma

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Women too. WTA released a very similar statement like an hour later. But prize money still exists... Thats not that bad

I know. And it's not like you didn't win Wimbledon just because there are no points. But still, it's kind of funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Emma :hippo:

Didnt play great, but a win is a win. Up a break twice in the first set and lost it, down a break twice in the second set and won it:gaycat6:

And lots of short groundstrokes. Which that 17 year old really attacked. Has some impressive power

Edited by simmnfierzig
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Angelica queen of clay :jonny5:

Clay-ber peaking at just the right moment. :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 3 OOP features

Tsitsipas, Medvedev, Rublev, Sinner

Halep, Sabalenka, Badosa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...