Genshin Impact | 5.1 The Rainbow Destined to Burn | Xilonen Chiori 9.10

Mirrorcle

5 hours ago, CBC said:

she wants 0 EM, crit like all dpses and then just a balance of ER/atk because her ER gets converted to attack anyway

This was the best I could do for my Raiden before I stopped farming. Idc much about the CD since she gets 60 from KuGOD Sara

deuprs6.png

welp you have C2 and Engulfing so STFU.
Slay tho. :clownny:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, CBC said:

she wants 0 EM, crit like all dpses and then just a balance of ER/atk because her ER gets converted to attack anyway

This was the best I could do for my Raiden before I stopped farming. Idc much about the CD since she gets 60 from KuGOD Sara

deuprs6.png

C2 my god. Yeah this looks good i guess her c2 fixes her low amount of crit dmg. 

truly one of the best characters in the game. Even though my fave is Furina. 

I believe Tsarista will be cool too.

the question is why yall didn't go C2, we did it on her debut :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, CBC said:

Cuz I started playing end of 4.2 :clownny:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

i personally only go for cons of my favorite characters, and most of them (xiao, cyno, alhaitham) have pretty shitty cons so :monkey:

i'll go for neuvi's c1 on his next rerun though, and i decided i won't mind getting some itto cons next time he reruns because i need to finally get my gorou to c6 

• Haha 1

My god. I went for C2 Furina by accident but her cons decided to come EARLY :rip: 

I want to C2 Xilonen and Nahida though. My sweathearts. 

I just got today after playing for 2 years a good 3rd EM artifact for Nahida thanks to that new mechanism. She finally has a deepwood set :toofunny2: 

The main was EM

give her Crit rate (2.7) and

Crit damage (5.2)

and attack. The last went into flat hp. 

it rolled twice to crit rate (9.7) 

and once into hp. I need to roll once more i hope it will go crit rate again because her artifacts still sucks and she got the worst numbers even though it went crit twice :rip: 

the 5th part wants 3 items to form a new artifact and i can get from the same set next month :toofunny2: 

my nahida is now much better but next month i will go 

Main stat : crit rate

crit dmg

EM 

?

?

and see how it goes. 

49 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Wanderer is one of the 5.2 re-runs. :bibliahh:

I hope its a mistake. They also thought we were getting Shenhe/Ganyu/Xianyun/Nahida but we got the complete opposite. They even got skins and the banners would probably sell good lol 

And even if he comes at 5.2, thats good so i can collect some primos :duca: 

zhongli or venti are probably coming too so i can actually collect a lot. I hope Xianyun won't come near time though.

———————

I didnt finish the archon quest nor the mualani quest and i'm already above 100 wishes :rip: 

Oh Xilonen and her weapon you will be MINE :duca: i hope i have enough for Chiori too i love her .

ig scara in 5.2 confirms we're getting an albedo/durin event... a bit nervous cuz the one from 4.8 made dragons look like a joke

• Haha 1

oh wow i'm not ready for the cutscene where mini durin will fight (and stomp) hag durin :hippo:

• Haha 3

not feeling white skinich but with chevreuse on the banner...

GXQsgr5WkAAWA6m?format=jpg&name=medium

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

not feeling white skinich but with chevreuse on the banner...

GXQsgr5WkAAWA6m?format=jpg&name=medium

I remember 2 months ago i was collecting wishes for Nilou. I tried to get 1 gaming and got myself 2 furinas + 1 Jean with NO gaming :rip: 

I want some Chevreuse cons but i'm sure i will get Kinich

Finished the archon quest yesterday and

The dip in quality after the Mavuika/Capitano fight was REAL 

:deadbanana4:

I was enjoying the story so much before that but mihoyo did it again and turned the quest into a movie with close to no actual gameplay, only us watching the characters go back in forth with their usual mumbo jumbo of words that could've been summarized in two sentences. Like, I GET IT! Mualani cares about Kachina! Why do we have to point that out every five minutes???

As of now, I'm not sold on Mavuika as an archon either. She doesn't have that regal, unique vibe the other archons had. She's powerful, yes, but other than that she's just a regular woman. I hope that changes in the next patch.

Kinich having close to zero screentime during the whole quest was also a bummer. They focused so much on Mualani (and Kachina :skull:) but didn't nothing to sell him to us. I'll only pull for him because he's a male dendro, otherwise I would skip him too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LEAKS 

Spoiler

Xilonen C2 got another buff :rip: 

I just finished the Qiqi echo quest. Its much easier than the other ones. 

I have completed Jean > Ninnguang > Qiqi. I'm not sure if i will level up my Diluc or Kirara to level 90 next :rip:  especially when i'm thinking about pulling for Xilonen and Chiori so i need LOTS of mora and books :ace: 

btw i have a question for the Nahida mains, how did you build her? 
i have her for 2 years and NEVER did i get a good artifact for her. 

now i got her a good flower and that new artifact system gave her a good sands. I will want to get her a circlet next but how did you guys build her? 

em > er > crit rate > crit dmg? 

On 9/12/2024 at 11:22 AM, Funnyfatty said:

I remember 2 months ago i was collecting wishes for Nilou. I tried to get 1 gaming and got myself 2 furinas + 1 Jean with NO gaming :rip: 

I want some Chevreuse cons but i'm sure i will get Kinich

ye i did a 20 pull on clorinde's banner for thoma c6 and boom c1... 

On 9/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, Venice B said:

Finished the archon quest yesterday and

Hide contents

Like, I GET IT! Mualani cares about Kachina! Why do we have to point that out every five minutes???

like??? thats what was so annoying like at least 1/3 of the whole aq was spent on that...

y1rI7Fk.png

IuVTE7t.png

tLDJ7dy.png

Spoiler

Furina's still a WIP, we need 40+ CV on her feather and flower

Oh @killer_rose don't make that face. :sistrens:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

y1rI7Fk.png

IuVTE7t.png

tLDJ7dy.png

Reveal hidden contents

gurl wtf furina c6 doing with an er sword :biblionny:

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

y1rI7Fk.png

IuVTE7t.png

tLDJ7dy.png

Reveal hidden contents

Wow that Nahida slays :clap3: 

Kind of felt bad for Venti and Zhongli. Both have the worst kind of constellations :toofunny2: 

Are you going to pull more cons for Raiden? 

Btw someone told me that you better change your goblet into hydro bonus instead of HP with Furina when you have her C2. I think you need to kind of rebuild her. 

——————

Does someone know the amount of wishes we got for 5.0? I'm already above 100 and i didnt finish the archon quest yet. Lots of primos are given away, lots of events already. My exploration is still under the half. And we will get another 10 wishes around 28th so end of this patch. 

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

y1rI7Fk.png

IuVTE7t.png

tLDJ7dy.png

Reveal hidden contents

I AM making THAT face. wow :WAP:

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CBC said:

gurl wtf furina c6 doing with an er sword :biblionny:

Spoiler

Waiting for a weapon banner re-run :sistrens:

54 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Btw someone told me that you better change your goblet into hydro bonus instead of HP with Furina when you have her C2. I think you need to kind of rebuild her. 

——————

Does someone know the amount of wishes we got for 5.0? I'm already above 100 and i didnt finish the archon quest yet. Lots of primos are given away, lots of events already. My exploration is still under the half. And we will get another 10 wishes around 28th so end of this patch. 

Nah, the difference between HP and Hydro goblet isn't that huge. It all comes down to substats and the one I have already has 38.1 CV.

--

Estimated 5.0 primos/wishes

updated-5-0-estimated-primogems-via-sple

I haven't explored Natlan that much, looks like I have a lot of resources to get for the upcoming C6 Mavuika. :sistrens:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Nah, the difference between HP and Hydro goblet isn't that huge. It all comes down to substats and the one I have already has 38.1 CV.

--

Estimated 5.0 primos/wishes

updated-5-0-estimated-primogems-via-sple

I haven't explored Natlan that much, looks like I have a lot of resources to get for the upcoming C6 Mavuika. :sistrens:

I believe it is higher.. i still have the archon quest and lots of world quests and i'm already much above 100 wishes.

Anyways with Xilonens release i hope we get another 100+ wishes :duca: 

I'm so ready for Xilonen, Chiori and Nahida cons. I will be SPENDING :duca: 

i will start with 200 wishes so i hope it will be enough for just Xilonen and Chiori. 

4 hours ago, mael said:

Oh we need more skull draggings.

PQBiFCs.jpg

At least Xilonen is like the blackest character from Natlan i guess :suburban:

The girl in the video is HOT though :clap3: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.