Genshin Impact | 5.1 The Rainbow Destined to Burn | Xilonen Chiori 9.10

Mirrorcle

Because I am a sick individual that enjoys nuking Timmys birds daily. The bigger the number the more satisfaction I GET.

9SGTnaf.gif

• Haha 5

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

They ate :jonnycat:

katrina stole the show 

M0OLBEo.jpeg

I love this crossing, the atmosphere is unmatched. Poor WHOwa, poor HSR

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Oh Xilonen might make me open the purse..... need her weapon and c1 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

2 Fontaine chars whose names start with the letter N are getting mega buffed next patch

moo.png

Is it true they are working on an account transfer of some sorts? I would love to play again but now I'm by myself and only got a laptop and my account was made through a PS4 that's why I had to stop playing :weeps:

Not noMualanin quest taking FOUR FCKNG HOURS to finish and being yet another uwu friendship power story. Like is it gonna be the same bllsht throughout the entirety of noPOCland? I was already tired of it in the AQ no need to also go through it on every char's SQ jfc

9SGTnaf.gif

Just now, CBC said:

Not noMualanin quest taking FOUR FCKNG HOURS to finish and being yet another uwu friendship power story. Like is it gonna be the same bllsht throughout the entirety of noPOCland? I was already tired of it in the AQ no need to also go through it on every char's SQ jfc

9SGTnaf.gif

the weird thing is just like in the AQ, the interactive parts of the quest are super fun so it's weird they fumble so bad after and drag the excellence down so much...

9SGTnaf.gif

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

2 Fontaine chars whose names start with the letter N are getting mega buffed next patch

moo.png

Neuvillette and Nurina :gaycat4:

• Haha 2

Some more Chasca lashings

Everyone going crazy about Xilonen i mean YES she deserves it :clap3: 

Btw i don't understand Mualani?? Her weapon makrs her normal attack stronger while i saw everyone using her burst and her skill. Is that right? 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Everyone going crazy about Xilonen i mean YES she deserves it :clap3: 

Btw i don't understand Mualani?? Her weapon makrs her normal attack stronger while i saw everyone using her burst and her skill. Is that right? 

Her burst is sort of optional, but yes her main source of damage is kind of her skill. You ride the shark, mark enemies (or just one) 3 times and then hit. This counts as normal attack damage (even thought it doesn't scale with her NAs at all so you can ignore leveling them up).

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Is it true they are working on an account transfer of some sorts? I would love to play again but now I'm by myself and only got a laptop and my account was made through a PS4 that's why I had to stop playing :weeps:

Girl just go to hoyolab and link your playstation account to your e-mail, that has always been an option. I've been playing since launch, created my account on ps4 but have been playing on PC since forever. The only thing you won't be able to do is redeem battle pass paid rewards for whatever reason they have, and if that's what you're refeering to then I'm sorry :gaycat6:

I've been enjoying Natlan way more than I thought I would. The map is so pretty and alive, the colors are amazing, the music slaps, the saurians are soo cute. And I think they did a pretty good job at introducing the new characters, I thought Kinich was going to be another tsundere or whatever but he's actually pretty nice. Overall a nice start to the region, just don't like having to kill saurians for materials so I'll be avoiding that :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The AQ taking you on a lil adventure to all of the tribes is kind of a slay… Sumeru's AraNAHra questline done right…

:suburban:

Edited by mael

18 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Omg WHAT IS THIS???

He MUST BE released @hoyoverse !!! 

A male character with melanin? Yeah they're never releasing that character

9SGTnaf.gif

gaslighting myself to hate Mualani
sorry girl, my Navia is asking for Xilonen
9SGTnaf.gif

-
I loved the exploration, ugh this game is unstopabble in the overworld department. Amazing how the region is different but still Genshin. 
AQ was great, its more straightfoward than the usual 
BUTTTT I still think AQ I & II of Fontaine was superior because that whole tribunal thing caught my attention so easily

Spoiler

that scene of them singing the resurrection anthem was horrible
they really tried something epic, but the decision of make the cutscene inside of the engine, and the white npcs singing swahili :mazen:
I was dying inside, almost left the room during that **** :mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen: 
9SGTnaf.gif

• Like 1

you know he would call her niloser if he ever happened to meet her

20 hours ago, Venice B said:

Girl just go to hoyolab and link your playstation account to your e-mail, that has always been an option. I've been playing since launch, created my account on ps4 but have been playing on PC since forever. The only thing you won't be able to do is redeem battle pass paid rewards for whatever reason they have, and if that's what you're refeering to then I'm sorry :gaycat6:

I think since end of last year your can even buy the battle pass on the top up website and redeem rewards playing on PC

Btw I really love the Natlan soundtrack. It is so fun

So the new radiance 55/45 mechanic turns out to be a complete bait.
It kicks in after you lose 50/50 at least TWICE. The Chinese community hasn't seen a single player get the radiance on a first 50/50.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

So the new radiance 55/45 mechanic turns out to be a complete bait.
It kicks in after you lose 50/50 at least TWICE. The Chinese community hasn't seen a single player get the radiance on a first 50/50.

Yeah the way they advertised it was a complete miss :rip:

Apparently if you lose 50/50 twice in a row the 3rd one gets changed to 75/25 and if you still lose, then capturing radiance triggers.

Edited by BlackoutZone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.