• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that everyone did admit that they are poor by celebrating free stuff can we talk about them reviving a DEAD character? Some say its Signora but people who speak english and read the story say that this is about Capitona because he is soulless and he is fighting in that marathon to get his soul back :jonny: 

THAT BANNER WTF did i JUST SEE :biblio:

Spoiler

white pokemmon triainer girl banner bennett, geo girl, xanyin

At least i heard that xinyan is perfiect for her so maybe that makes sense but i hope the Xilonen banner will be better. 

i aim for 150 wishes for that bich till 5.1 :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Now that everyone did admit that they are poor by celebrating free stuff can we talk about them reviving a DEAD character? Some say its Signora but people who speak english and read the story say that this is about Capitona because he is soulless and he is fighting in that marathon to get his soul back :jonny: 

I'm like 99% sure it's gonna be Xbalanque, the character that introduced Neuvillette. In Mayan mythology he participated in ball game, lost, got turned into ashes and then resurrected. All aligns with the Natlan setting we have so far.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Oh can they do that? I thought it was legally not right to put them on the standart but i would LOVE them to be on the standart. I want Eula and Klee but i wouldn't pull for them. But the second i get Eula she will be level 90 lol

Hm not sure about this. Maybe they meant they'll keep making more characters intended to be on the standard banner from the start, like Dehya or Tighnari.

• Thanks 1

That was a good presentation, the freebies are appreciated, but what gagged me was the archon blazing hair. Hopefully it's part of her kit and not just for a cutscene. :jonny4:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Julián said:

Hm not sure about this. Maybe they meant they'll keep making more characters intended to be on the standard banner from the start, like Dehya or Tighnari.

Chiori should have been it but she is just an upgraded Albedo 

I swear if I see BENNETT as a featured 4 star once again...what are those TERRIBLE banners? :deadbanana4:

Yeah the version trailer didn't excite me as much. 3.0 and 4.0 had amazing trailers, it got me so hyped about the main quest. But this one didn't do anything for me.

Also, they said we will get main quests in 5.0, 5.1 and 5.3 so I'm wondering what the hell are we gonna do in 5.2 like are they really making us wait a whole patch to get the resolution? :celestial5:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I swear if I see BENNETT as a featured 4 star once again...what are those TERRIBLE banners? :deadbanana4:

Like this is mental illness?? Thank God they are giving Kachina for free, I am not touching these damn banners

• Like 1

Omg next week we get Xilonen drip marketing :jonny: 

28 august Natlans release it feels so near and far at the same time. 

***** GENSHIN SNAPPED WTF 

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

No one is talking about Natlan btw, only about the rewards and improvements lol 

All those characters and i'm only interested in Xilonen. Maybe if Xianyun gets a rerun i will pull for h

Xianyun is 100% rerunning in 5.4 with

Spoiler

Madame Ping's

release. 

• Thanks 1

Am I just dumb or this Capturing Radiance **** or whatever still feels like a scam? Like, if you're on the 50/50 and gets the regular animation then you can still win or lose the character you're going for but if you get the new animation thingy you can also still lose the 50/50 but there's a slightly better chance of getting the character, right? It's not like the character is automatically guaranteeded when you get the new animation?

5n4qvz3.gif

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Am I just dumb or this Capturing Radiance **** or whatever still feels like a scam? Like, if you're on the 50/50 and gets the regular animation then you can still win or lose the character you're going for but if you get the new animation thingy you can also still lose the 50/50 but there's a slightly better chance of getting the character, right? It's not like the character is automatically guaranteeded when you get the new animation?

5n4qvz3.gif

it is

If you are on 50/50 and you see normal animation, there is a normal chance it's a win, but if you see the new animation, you are confirmed to win.

When the roll happens and you lose, the game triggers another roll that has 55% chance to trigger Capturing Radiance and if you win there you get the character

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

it is

If you are on 50/50 and you see normal animation, there is a normal chance it's a win, but if you see the new animation, you are confirmed to win.

When the roll happens and you lose, the game triggers another roll that has 55% chance to trigger Capturing Radiance and if you win there you get the character

Oh got it, so you roll and if you lose the game rolls again so you have another chance.

"Stellar Reunion Awards: Now offers 10 fates"

Is this the one we buy every start of the month for 75 starglitter? :jonny: 

These new updates are so exciting!! Finally they are doing something right, something really must have shifted for worse there... Excited because now I will have Tighnari

The Mavuika/Capitano scene was incredible omg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

"Stellar Reunion Awards: Now offers 10 fates"

Is this the one we buy every start of the month for 75 starglitter? :jonny: 

No, it's the reward you get after not logging in for like a long time.

2 hours ago, pink lightning said:

These new updates are so exciting!! Finally they are doing something right, something really must have shifted for worse there... Excited because now I will have Tighnari

The Mavuika/Capitano scene was incredible omg

Well thank you WUWA for everything. The whitewashing is still there..

OMG I can't believe the stupid livestream was at 1 AM here in Argentina :dies:

But it was a joy! Can't wait for Natlan looks beautiful and so fun to explore :clap3:

Genshit kinda cleared the other girlies... :bibliahh:

oops double post

Edited by Julián

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.