Genshin Impact | 5.1 The Rainbow Destined to Burn | Xilonen Chiori 9.10

Mirrorcle

no Emilie coming in last in Fontaine and slaying my life :jonny3: I'm going into Natlan with 0 wishes after getting her but no regrets. A queen!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Yelan outselling Emilie is kind of sad. No one is giving Emilie a chance lol 

I believe the same will happen with Raiden/bluewhite girl next banner. Maybe even Kazuha and that dendro guy. 

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Yelan outselling Emilie is kind of sad. No one is giving Emilie a chance lol 

I believe the same will happen with Raiden/bluewhite girl next banner. Maybe even Kazuha and that dendro guy. 

They are using Raiden/Kazuha to make sure that they earn money cuz no one wants those uglee Natlan characters.
I am low key pissed at the early Kazuha re-run, I wish it was a different character since I already got him on the Neuvi banner.

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

They are using Raiden/Kazuha to make sure that they earn money cuz no one wants those uglee Natlan characters.
I am low key pissed at the early Kazuha re-run, I wish it was a different character since I already got him on the Neuvi banner.

Well they are kind of idiotic. Wrio - 4.1. New character NO rerun.

kazuha 4.5 last rerun. Already a rerun. 

i understand that they dont want to be easily understood but sometimes it just feels dumb. Like why did we get more Xiangling and Bennett reruns during Fontaine then Lynette, Freminet, Chevreuse and Charlotte? The latter didnt even get a rerun :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well they are kind of idiotic. Wrio - 4.1. New character NO rerun.

kazuha 4.5 last rerun. Already a rerun. 

i understand that they dont want to be easily understood but sometimes it just feels dumb. Like why did we get more Xiangling and Bennett reruns during Fontaine then Lynette, Freminet, Chevreuse and Charlotte? The latter didnt even get a rerun :rip: 

Let's make it worse: leakers are saying that we are getting a free Bennett in 5.0 story quest.

:bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Let's make it worse: leakers are saying that we are getting a free Bennett in 5.0 story quest.

I think they give him away every start of the era together with another 4 star :huh: 

Last time we got him and Lynette 

this time the geo bich and bennett

16 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I think they give him away every start of the era together with another 4 star :huh: 

Last time we got him and Lynette 

this time the geo bich and bennett

Oh I didn't know that since I started playing around 4.2. My Bennett is C6 so rip. :chick3:

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Oh I didn't know that since I started playing around 4.2. My Bennett is C6 so rip. :chick3:

Omg really?? I thought you were a very old player. I started with Cynos release 3.2 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Funnyfatty said:

Omg really?? I thought you were a very old player. I started with Cynos release 3.2 

What's your ingame ID, let me add you! :celestial2:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

What's your ingame ID, let me add you! :celestial2:

Ahh thats sweet :hughard: 

Sure lets add eachother. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Ahh thats sweet :hughard: 

Sure lets add eachother. 

Sent you a friend request! 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Like… however I see it as good news cause it means his ass is getting powercrept imminently

But yeah they are always giving free permanent 4* at the start of each region, but it's been always a character form that new region, not ******* Bennett..

• Like 1

Everyone thinking Bennett will get powercrept in Natlan but imagine if he's like... the BiS support for the pyro archon :bibliahh:

Anyways, I really don't understand why they're rerunning Kazuha this early. I guess it's because Mualani is supposed to be played in vape teams and he can help with that but even still we just got this rerun a couple patches ago. I don't understand why they're keeping Shenhe and Wrio locked this long, it's been ages since they got a banner.

But you don't even need to use Bennett that much anymore. Yeah he is fantastic but since Fontaine so many characters got a buff. 

Mika for Eula teams

Furina for every team possible. 
he is a nobody in dendro teams (till emilie) 

we got Chevreuse for many pyro teams

Baizhu is the best healer

Ayaka doesn't want or need him

Xiao got Xianyun and Faruzan mostly. People use furina here too. 

i think only Lyney got a use of Bennett (which is used by no one :rip: ) during Fontaine and maybe Wrio. Arlec doesn't benefit that much of him either as she can't be healed by him. 

Still he is one of the greatest but you can also now easily replace him with another character. 

And i believe Raiden international team is over as most people use her as a EM character 

Pulled for Yelan.. Got Kuki shinobu :rip: is she any good?? when will I get my second 5 star character chile :monkey:

4 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Pulled for Yelan.. Got Kuki shinobu :rip: is she any good?? when will I get my second 5 star character chile :monkey:

Kuki is the best character for enabling hyperbloom.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Kuki is the best character for enabling hyperbloom.

My only Dendro girlie is Kaveh and apparently he's trash?? according to the people? :rip:

9 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

My only Dendro girlie is Kaveh and apparently he's trash?? according to the people? :rip:

Kaveh alone... definitely not the best. His final constellation helps a lot.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

#marguerite perrin from A Treasure Cove of GIFs!

Jokes aside, dendro traveler is REALLY good. You can try a hyperbloom team with traveler, Kuki, and Xingqiu if you have him. The 4th slot is flexible, Kaveh would kinda work as the driver here but you can never use his E so he doesn't pop the seeds, and would have to build a **** ton of ER on him because he only gets dendro infusion from his burst.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Kaveh alone... definitely not the best. His final constellation helps a lot.

His final constelation is actually not recommended for hyperbloom because it pops the seeds automatically during his burst, which are a huge loss for hyperbloom and burgeon. A lot of people who like to use him in hyperbloom don't even activate his C6, it's a Bennett tea kind of moment :gaycat6: His C6 is more for a pure bloom Kaveh.

Just now, Venice B said:

His final constelation is actually not recommended for hyperbloom because it pops the seeds automatically during his burst, which are a huge loss for hyperbloom and burgeon. A lot of people who like to use him in hyperbloom don't even activate his C6, it's a Bennett tea kind of moment :gaycat6: His C6 is more for a pure bloom Kaveh.

Oh, damn that's true. It's still okay for non Nilou teams but who tf uses Kaveh for anything else. :gaycat7:

I thought the litle Oceanid Ann's was the whole world quest.... I just realized it's 1/3rd  of the world quest's beggining with Seymur and Caterpillar's :rip: I'll never finish this

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

Kaveh is the only Dendro character's that's truly lackluster. Even then, constellations and a focused build really help him out to be a valid On-field Dendro applicator for many teams, specially Bloom focused ones. 

But for all intents and purposes, put a Fav Sword on your Dendro traveler, collect a Deepwood set with decent Crit stats and you'll have an amazing Dendro unit. 

Alternatively, SNATCH QUEEN EMILIE. Build a Bennett, a Xiangling and your Dendro MC or Sucrose/Kazuha and you'll have a killer dendro comp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I thought the litle Oceanid Ann's was the whole world quest.... I just realized it's 1/3rd  of the world quest's beggining with Seymur and Caterpillar's :rip: I'll never finish this

One of the worst quests ever, the only fun part about it was exploring the tower and that was it. 

Yeah Kaveh kinda sucks. I have him C6 and he is a mess. 

Flowers of paradise lost is also the worst domain ever? Didn't even get 1 good artifact from it + i dreamed about building my kokomi, raiden, thoma, kuki and kaveh with that artifact set :toofunny2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.