Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, pink lightning said:

I started to build pity for Xilonen and got Kinich at 26... I never learn

He's very cute but damn it's difficult to fully understand his skills, it looks so clunky sometimes

You get used to it. Ideally you would use his E while he's on the glowing field that appears on the ground but I ignore that completely.

• Like 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pink lightning said:

I started to build pity for Xilonen and got Kinich at 26... I never learn

He's very cute but damn it's difficult to fully understand his skills, it looks so clunky sometimes

I was going to pull for my Emilie comp but his kit is too clunky lol I'd rather drive with C6 Bennet On field Emilie.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Venice B said:

You get used to it. Ideally you would use his E while he's on the glowing field that appears on the ground but I ignore that completely.

In the abyss that matters though, he needs to hit every blind spot to get the three big hits of his E. If you don't you'll get 2 tops and you'll be losing 33% of his DPS

Just now, Lexiel said:

In the abyss that matters though, he needs to hit every blind spot to get the three big hits of his E. If you don't you'll get 2 tops and you'll be losing 33% of his DPS

If you burst after using his E you can get three big hits without using the blind spots. I did that is abyss :bird:

Some people can do five big shots per rotation, idk how they do that but :deadbanana4:

And then on top of that you need to match his blind spot with Bennet's circle too :rip:  for double circle impact 

Edited by Lexiel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.