• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll never get those 400 primos because I take ages for me to explore a region and I hate doing it on a rush... I mean I still haven't explored Remuria to this day

CBC

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I think I'll never get those 400 primos because I take ages for me to explore a region and I hate doing it on a rush... I mean I still haven't explored Remuria to this day

CBC

One of THE most beautiful areas in this game???? oh g0rl

CBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CBC said:

i hope people realize those 400 primos are not extra, they just remove it from somewhere else

I believe that too lol like in 5.1 or 5.2 they will give us probably 40 wishes or something :toofunny2: 

• Like 1

So those are the banners predictions

5.1 Xilonen/Chiori Nahida/Hutao

Spoiler

5.2 Chasca/Wanderer Venti/Arlecchino

5.3 Mauvika/Xianyun Chitlali/Zhongli

If thats the case i can actually collect some primos for Mauvika

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I believe that too lol like in 5.1 or 5.2 they will give us probably 40 wishes or something :toofunny2: 

they already did in the past with IT, 5.0 AQ/SQ rewards. you always get about the same number of wishes lol :michael:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

they already did in the past with IT, 5.0 AQ/SQ rewards. you always get about the same number of wishes lol :michael:

Yeah but this time it really feels more idk why. 

I love Natlan so much. I cant wait for Xiloqueen :heart: buffer, healer, BEAUTIFUL. Kazuflop is really over :hippo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

So those are the banners predictions

5.1 Xilonen/Chiori Nahida/Hutao

Reveal hidden contents

5.2 Chasca/Wanderer Venti/Arlecchino

5.3 Mauvika/Xianyun Chitlali/Zhongli

If thats the case i can actually collect some primos for Mauvika

Mavuika AND C U N T RETAINER IN ONE BANNER? i HATE YOU HOYO, I HATE YOU. :rogue:

Why is the archon seemingly only coming in 5.3? Wasn't it always x.2?

29 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Mavuika AND C U N T RETAINER IN ONE BANNER? i HATE YOU HOYO, I HATE YOU. :rogue:

Well i hope its fake too lol i want them both. The fact that after 5.3 the characters they will put on the banners will probably all will be skips :toofunny2: 

Like i dont think anyone still wants to pull for venti, tartaglia, baizhu, klee, eula, itto, albedo, lyney (sorry), sigewinne, ayato, ayaka or even kokomi.. wanderer too. Old banners wont make that much money anymore i believe people dont go for cons like that and the new characters arent really

loved or liked. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Why is the archon seemingly only coming in 5.3? Wasn't it always x.2?

I was thinking about it the other day. Someone has the answer? Because all the leaks say that she is coming 5.3

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well i hope its fake too lol i want them both. The fact that after 5.3 the characters they will put on the banners will probably all will be skips :toofunny2: 

Like i dont think anyone still wants to pull for venti, tartaglia, baizhu, klee, eula, itto, albedo, lyney (sorry), sigewinne, ayato, ayaka or even kokomi.. wanderer too. Old banners wont make that much money anymore i believe people dont go for cons like that and the new characters arent really

loved or liked. 

58 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

I was thinking about it the other day. Someone has the answer? Because all the leaks say that she is coming 5.3

iirc leaks say the AQ pauses in 5.2 and returns in 5.3. I guess since 5.3 starts on the new year they want to align the whole rebirth theme around Mavuika/Natlan with the calendar and make the 2nd part the Lantern terrorism for maximum profits idk. Either that or they're gonna shorten 5.2 or 5.3. and give mav the 5.3 set or maybe they want to really make sure whatever natlan mechanism she has works perfectly, and isn't clunky as the ones we've seen so far

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Yeah Mavuika dropping with lantern rite makes the chances of her and Cloud Retainer running at least in the same patch really high. But if they really do push Madame Ping I could see them pushing Cloud Retainer too because they're probably really good together and they would lose a lot of bank by rerunning Cloud Retainer before her.

• Thanks 1

Got Skinich, but still haven't entered the anti-DEI region. Kinda in the mood to finally remove that disgusting lightning or whatever from Inazuma's islands and explore that.

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

Yeah Mavuika dropping with lantern rite makes the chances of her and Cloud Retainer running at least in the same patch really high. But if they really do push Madame Ping I could see them pushing Cloud Retainer too because they're probably really good together and they would lose a lot of bank by rerunning Cloud Retainer before her.

I won't be able to get both unless my pulls are godlike lucky... :deadvision:

8 hours ago, Suilen said:

Got Skinich, but still haven't entered the anti-DEI region. Kinda in the mood to finally remove that disgusting lightning or whatever from Inazuma's islands and explore that.

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

It's kind of a peak world quest definitely more fun that the entirety of Natlan and Fontaine underwater :clap3:

I just watched Raidens archon quest and omg i forgot what kind of an experience that was. She is scary good. Signoras death and how she tried to kill the traveller :jonny: 

"I will allow you to leave this place alive" 

traveller leaves 

*bang bang bang* 

:jonny: 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

"I will allow you to leave this place alive" 

traveller leaves 

*bang bang bang* 

:jonny: 

One of the funniest moments in Genshin :dies:

The moment the traveler stepped outside she was like

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

One of the funniest moments in Genshin :dies:

The moment the traveler stepped outside she was like

:khalyan2:

Queen of having the most underrated sense of humour omg :ahh: 

That scene was sooooo powerful though. Kazuha getting his second element :jonny: 

Gorou and his geo element running against her :jonny: 

Thoma looking hot and sexy serving GOWNS

Yae just laughing everything of :jonny: 

Kokomi just her existence :jonny: 

Inazuma doesn't get enough praise idc

The writing in Inazuma was a mess though, everything was so rushed.

Sumeru and Fontaine were the peak of the Archon Quest.

18 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

It has something to do with the fact that Natlan is very different. 

The story will aparently wrap up in 5.4 not 5.3 as usual. If the story followed the usual patterns we'd see her in 5.2 as with the other archons.

Pyro Traveler 

No seelies in Natlan

No fishing in Natlan

No Leyline network in Natlan

Mavuika is not a regular archon. 

• Like 1

We all know that

Xbalanque is coming to stomp on Mavuika PERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.