Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not Cuntytano Chile, Tsaritsa will lose her **** if that happens

CBC

it would also be a way for him to get the gnosis easily so i think she'll approve... i hope it's not this predictable though...

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't drag me but I'm really not feeling the Natlan characters so far. I have like 80 pulls and I wanna use them but Raiden is too 'old' (I'd like a newer 5star, idk) and the Natlan ones seem like they wouldn't be as good outside their Region. :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Don't drag me but I'm really not feeling the Natlan characters so far. I have like 80 pulls and I wanna use them but Raiden is too 'old' (I'd like a newer 5star, idk) and the Natlan ones seem like they wouldn't be as good outside their Region. :chick3:

Don't worry. I also didn't pull for Kinich and Mualani but Xilonen seems like a SLAY. I have 110 pulls for her and i believe i will have around 180 pulls when she comes. I want both her and Chiori lets see how it will go. 

You might give Xilonen, Iansan, Mauvika and Goth Girl a chance. 

• Thanks 1

Like no tea but I tried using Raiden as a dps and she's so clunky to play like oh my god I'd rather play CyNODAMAGE than her any day :dies:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Like no tea but I tried using Raiden as a dps and she's so clunky to play like oh my god I'd rather play CyNODAMAGE than her any day :dies:

Don't say that she is super fun to play. I remember how shocked i was when i saw her doing good damage lol 

i didnt even play with her in the beginning i just pulled for her because of the internet hype. I was so happy i did that. But now with her terrible build she is totally benched idk what to do with her.

13 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Girl stfu, the absolute lies. The built in zero interruption in her burst is literally what every DPS would die for. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Girl stfu, the absolute lies. The built in zero interruption in her burst is literally what every DPS would die for. 

Rhoc Thats My Opinion GIF - Rhoc Thats My Opinion Shout - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.