• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

How do we see this and does it work for an account on ps5 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

2 minutes ago, mael said:

PC only unfortunately

It actually works for playstation accounts, you just have to link your psn account to your hoyolab account at hoyolab.com :bird:

WELL, my ADHD ass could not resist the dopamine from pulling for Raiden.
Spent all my saved up pulls, got C2S1 Raiden + C6 Thoma + most importantly C6 Chevreuse.

Miss Cloud Retainer better not show up before Lantern Rite.
:suburban:

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Spent all my saved up pulls, got C2S1 Raiden + C6 Thoma + most importantly C6 Chevreuse.

She hasn't had three reruns so she shouldn't be in the upcoming Liyue chronicle banner.

I'm guessing she's coming 5.4 with Xiao, Ping etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So my sis @killer_rose lowkey inspired me and I decided to cave in and go for Sara's last con. Which I got, alongside a Dehya. And then I decided to give one more pull and got Kinich's C1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hh7KWGl.png

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

My god :suburban:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

congratz! I did rebuild my Raiden so idc about its cons anymore. Gave her dragon bane but i just don't get any em artifacts. 

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

So my sis @killer_rose lowkey inspired me and I decided to cave in and go for Sara's last con. Which I got, alongside a Dehya. And then I decided to give one more pull and got Kinich's C1.

omg they really come early when you don't want them :suburban:

• Like 1

Y'all are a mess.....and so am I. I blew all 180 wishes I had on Kinich and his weapon :celestial3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Well, I also got Skinich and his weapon along the way. Both came super early. :bibliahh:
I will go insane because I have to build Kinich, Cheverous and Thoma. I refuse to play with Ratling, hate her rat's ass. 

• Thanks 2

Chevrolet so overrated, there is no way yall actually play overloaded based teams :chick1:

Kinich garbage and clunky (side note he's unplayable with English VA, I'm gonna delete the game when we start hearing Ajaw in AQ)

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Chevrolet so overrated, there is no way yall actually play overloaded based teams :chick1:

Kinich garbage and clunky (side note he's unplayable with English VA, I'm gonna delete the game when we start hearing Ajaw in AQ)

Chevrouse is best in slot for Raiden with her C6.
Kinshit is actually so much fun and deals tons of damage. I wasn't going to pull for him but I got his weapon and he is great.

15 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Chevrouse is best in slot for Raiden with her C6.
Kinshit is actually so much fun and deals tons of damage. I wasn't going to pull for him but I got his weapon and he is great.

Yeah her C6 is great, but still.. feel like overloaded is a chore to play. And the pyro options are all ass, I need Mavuika to save the roaster with some off field pyro app under skill :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah her C6 is great, but still.. feel like overloaded is a chore to play. And the pyro options are all ass, I need Mavuika to save the roaster with some off field pyro app under skill :gaycat6:

Yeah that I agree, I am sick of Xiangling and Bennett being shoved everything. That's why I am building my Thoma for Kinich. 

• Like 1

i just finished the archon quest and i was wondering

Spoiler

Who the other two heros are? 

xilonen

Mualani

Kinich 

Iansan

who do we think are the other two?

i kind of like the archon quest it was pretty fun. Not as dark as Fontaine but it was very good. 

i dont really remember the mondstadt and liyue archon quests tbh. I was new and only wanted to do fighting and i didnt even know the difference between archon quest and other things lol

Kinda want to get back into this but I havent played actively since Raiden's region (dont remember the name :deadbanana:)

I do have Nahida though shes the last 5* i got 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Hide contents

xilonen

Mualani

Kinich 

Iansan

i kind of like the archon quest it was pretty fun. Not as dark as Fontaine but it was very good. 

i dont really remember the mondstadt and liyue archon quests tbh. I was new and only wanted to do fighting and i didnt even know the difference between archon quest and other things lol

I think one of them will be Citlali for sure. If the other one is between Chasca and Ororon then I'm guessing it will be Chasca only because I think all six heroes will be 5* and I don't see Ororon being a 5* (and we already got confirmation of Chasca being one)

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Kinda want to get back into this but I havent played actively since Raiden's region (dont remember the name :deadbanana:)

The game is in a weird place right now. For me personally I think this is Genshin at its weakest spot. The new characters are not that interesting and the story is kinda meh. Natlan as a reagion is really cool though, the exploration is amazing and you'd also have like two whole other nations to explore, and you could always go for the reruns too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Well Inazuma is my fave region. I had the most fun back then. 

Fontaine is perfect. Sumeru is kind of too big. We also have Rumeria which was really fun and that place under inazuma (i forgot its name :toofunny2: ) 

you would really enjoy tbh there is a lot to do. 

—————

I heard the chronical banner is coming back around 5.3. 

Isnt Hutao rerunning with Nahida? I thought she would be perfect for the chronical banner. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

The game is in a weird place right now. For me personally I think this is Genshin at its weakest spot. The new characters are not that interesting and the story is kinda meh. Natlan as a reagion is really cool though, the exploration is amazing and you'd also have like two whole other nations to explore, and you could always go for the reruns too.

Honestly I think it's kinda the opposite? I have to say that the current story/characters are not giving, but the game as a whole is really at its best. We got so many good optimizations and they really cater to new/returning players especially. For someone who stopped in Inazuma and missed out entire Sumeru and Fontaine, imo it's worth coming back just to experience what they missed out and by the time they are done, Natlan might turn out to be amazing too :fan:

• Like 1

What are the chances of Yelan sneaking into Liyue Chronicled so I can get C4:giraffe:

12 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Hide contents

xilonen

Mualani

Kinich 

Iansan

i think one of the heroes will be

Spoiler

capitano to give him a redemption arc and sell him

2 hours ago, CBC said:

i think one of the heroes will be

Hide contents

capitano to give him a redemption arc and sell him

Spoiler

Not Cuntytano Chile, Tsaritsa will lose her **** if that happens

CBC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.