Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Mavuika kit leaks :sistrens:

Basically off field pyro attacks but she can also get pyro infusion with her E and become an on field dps. For exploration she has a motorcycle that can travel through ground, water and higher grounds/mountains

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

Mavuika kit leaks :sistrens:

Hide contents

Basically off field pyro attacks but she can also get pyro infusion with her E and become an on field dps. For exploration she has a motorcycle that can travel through ground, water and higher grounds/mountains

Xiangling you are BONES. :WAP:

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

Ohshestakingit Monique GIF - Ohshestakingit Monique Charmschool - Discover  & Share GIFs

Now I want to pull for him even more :giraffe:

So Mualani had her story quest in the game but if you do it the first time in the first 20 days of its release you get 60 extra primogems? Just like the archon quest if you do it at that time of its release you get 500 primos? I like that update. 

i'm about to finish the archon quest. I'm above 120 wishes already. I hope i get Xilonen and Chiori early :jonny: 

Should i pull 20 wishes on Kinich and check if anything happens? I'm at 20 pity and no guarantee so i don't think anything will happen but at least i can get a chevreuse con (i hope) 

would it be bad losing to him? 

kinich is super fun to play and quite powerful but his movements are clunky af, it's especially baffling when you have to wait for his cooldown to end to use the hook again and the flying crystals that can always be used don't reset his cooldown :deadbanana2:

I haven't pulled since Emilie and my hands are itching but KiSNITCH seems like a clunky rat.

Just needed to vent :pancake:

Spoiler

So, this isn't reddit, the gamers might not hurt me.... anyone else just hate that they made a region based on Sub-Saharan Africa and South America and excluded the brown people? I haven't spent money since before Dehya, but just playing makes me feel like a hypocrite.

Hope I grab a quick lil Chevy

6 minutes ago, Baby Dancer said:

Hide contents

So, this isn't reddit, the gamers might not hurt me.... anyone else just hate that they made a region based on Sub-Saharan Africa and South America and excluded the brown people? I haven't spent money since before Dehya, but just playing makes me feel like a hypocrite.

Yeah, we've been complaining about it in here as well. Not surprised coming from a Chinese game studio.

SKINich seems fun and very powerful but having to use him with Xiangling makes me want to throw up.
I have a guaranteed and I don't know anymore if any of those Natrash characters are even worth it. I really really want Cloud Retainer and I've saved up like 250 pulls. :suburban:

This will be the first banner I'm skipping in ages :jonny: 

Let the savings for Xilonen begin :cheers:

Pls someone needs to stop me from going for C2 Raiden + signature weapon. 
I just love her so much, my first 5 star and favourite Genshin character. :suburban:

34 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Pls someone needs to stop me from going for C2 Raiden + signature weapon. 
I just love her so much, my first 5 star and favourite Genshin character. :suburban:

The Catch gives crit and you only see her sword in game so why bother? Plus C2 is just more damage, no gameplay, just bigger number. Hope that helps :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, Baby Dancer said:

Hide contents

i totally agree and feel the same but the worst part is when we finally got to experience natlan you can see that the npcs of the region are actually quite diverse??? so like why not bring that to characters too it's so gross

8 hours ago, Baby Dancer said:

The Catch gives crit and you only see her sword in game so why bother? Plus C2 is just more damage, no gameplay, just bigger number. Hope that helps :gaycat4:

You are 100% right, my Raiden is also completely benched. I just really like her as a character and as my first 5 star she deserves everything. 
I just know that my C0S1 Neuvi completely trashes C2S1 Raiden. :bibliahh:

Got Kinich yesterday and he is so fun to play :jonny6:

Seeing that the archon will probably be an off field pyro unit is great for him

• Like 1

Kinich is so clunky is2g his damage is nice but playing him doesn't feel smooth at all. 

Also I refuse to play him with FADling so I'm using Bennett and Dehya :bird:

3 hours ago, CBC said:

i totally agree and feel the same but the worst part is when we finally got to experience natlan you can see that the npcs of the region are actually quite diverse??? so like why not bring that to characters too it's so gross

Cuz they have to sell those characters and their biggest market (China) is RACIST af.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mael said:

63vY2x9.png

brb kms 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

How do we see this and does it work for an account on ps5 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

Have no idea what to do with the Engulfing I got yesterday too. I was planning on building my Raiden as a dps but I didn't get Sara's last con so...

is Beyoncé the artistic successor to Madonna? - Base - ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.