Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Just now, Funnyfatty said:

Uhm it made me actually like her lol 

You should go play Tony Hawk games sis I think you'd enjoy them...

CBC

• Haha 4

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Being forced to use MualaNO during Imaginarium Theater made em THANK GOD I never felt compelled to pull. What a horrible kit. If Kinich is serving clunky kit for the sake of exploration too he's getting SKIPPED as well.

CBC

You should learn to play Genshin, sis

CBC

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Being forced to use MualaNO during Imaginarium Theater made em THANK GOD I never felt compelled to pull. What a horrible kit. If Kinich is serving clunky kit for the sake of exploration too he's getting SKIPPED as well.

CBC

You probably don't know what you are doing.

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

CBC

like 3minutes surfing around for that dumbass shark to miss the target... no maam and kinich sound effects... NEXT

50 minutes ago, CBC said:

like 3minutes surfing around for that dumbass shark to miss the target... no maam and kinich sound effects... NEXT

I just realized I'd have to listen to Ajaw all the time.... IMMEDIATE SKIP

ps: I don't care if the Little F@glani's got mad. She's useless outside of Natlan.

CBC

• Haha 6

No Ping for Lantern Rite feels weird... like they must have a really good reason to not give us an AQ in 5.2 because they could very well just release Mavuika in 5.2 and Pink in 5.3 but no, instead they're skipping the AQ for 5.2 and releasing FADsca. Make it make sense

CBC

• Thanks 1

Sorry girls, Mualani is cute but she plays like ass and I'm confident that so will Kinich. Having movement skills in combat seems like a fun idea but I'd rather play Ganyu than this mess.

the sound effects... what has genshin become...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm actually kind of gagged :duca: Looks really cool and I love the 8bit theme. Maybe I'll grab Xiao the 3rd.

31 minutes ago, CBC said:

May i ask wtf is happening here? Am i supposed to think he is a good character? 
:suburban:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, CBC said:

Whatever happened to Dendro being the plant or organic life element...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

No Ping for Lantern Rite feels weird... like they must have a really good reason to not give us an AQ in 5.2 because they could very well just release Mavuika in 5.2 and Pink in 5.3 but no, instead they're skipping the AQ for 5.2 and releasing FADsca. Make it make sense

CBC

That insider is NOT reliable tho. Take the Ping info with a grain of salt.

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

I have farmed Emblem of Severed Fate and I simply cannot get more than 60/110 crit ratio for mother Raiden. 
So I slapped my Kuki EM set and gave her Dragonbane, she is slapping hard on my hyperbloom/spread Allhaitham team. I wish I had Baizhu as a healer in it tho.

39 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I have farmed Emblem of Severed Fate and I simply cannot get more than 60/110 crit ratio for mother Raiden. 
So I slapped my Kuki EM set and gave her Dragonbane, she is slapping hard on my hyperbloom/spread Allhaitham team. I wish I had Baizhu as a healer in it tho.

If it makes you feel better even my friend who's like a diehard Raiden main has her at 50/150 so... Raiden is just that hard to build :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

If it makes you feel better even my friend who's like a diehard Raiden main has her at 50/150 so... Raiden is just that hard to build :gaycat6:

I was entertaining the idea of getting her signature weapon but it's simply not worth it with that terribly low crit ratio. 
I am sorry for your friend. :gaycat7:

18 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was entertaining the idea of getting her signature weapon but it's simply not worth it with that terribly low crit ratio. 
I am sorry for your friend. :gaycat7:

Oh don't worry her Raiden is like C2 and with her C6 Cheuv she deals like 700k on her burst cast alone :WAP:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CBC said:

he's kinda serving idk

i'd pull for them idk

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

• Like 1

Raiden is a perfect character but she just wants too much imo

lots of attack, er, crit rate crit dmg, some em..  girl wtf

Natlan's story quest is serving unseasoned, lemme hope things pick up next patch chile I'm starting to really hate Kachina and Mualani, enough.

CBC

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Raiden is a perfect character but she just wants too much imo

lots of attack, er, crit rate crit dmg, some em..  girl wtf

she wants 0 EM, crit like all dpses and then just a balance of ER/atk because her ER gets converted to attack anyway

This was the best I could do for my Raiden before I stopped farming. Idc much about the CD since she gets 60 from KuGOD Sara

deuprs6.png

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Natlan's story quest is serving unseasoned, lemme hope things pick up next patch chile I'm starting to really hate Kachina and Mualani, enough.

CBC

Couldn't agree less. I think the story is really captivating thus far and Mualani is doing a great job as the "main character" for this part of the story, she really won me over. I just wish Iansan would serve a bigger role... as the Natlan staple in the Trevail teaser I had great expectations for her but she's barely speaking...

CBC

• Thanks 1

Kachina is a useless ugly rat that deservedly got chopped because why would you think you can stomp the abyss? and then MualaNO nagging in my ear every step of the way as i'm forced to help Kachina escape her rightful termination while the Archon is serving BEAUTIFUL gowns.

4jX30JV.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Kachina is a useless ugly rat that deservedly got chopped because why would you think you can stomp the abyss? and then MualaNO nagging in my ear every step of the way as i'm forced to help Kachina escape her rightful termination while the Archon is serving BEAUTIFUL gowns.

4jX30JV.gif

kachinas cute imo but her death lasting 20min (if you ignore the 2hrs we spend on poonani's tribe re-enacting the watatsumi island portion of the inazuma aq) is such a flop

4jX30JV.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.