Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I would pull for Mualani but I refuse to use her with Xiangling because I hate that fad.

:suburban:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I would pull for Mualani but I refuse to use her with Xiangling because I hate that fad.

And if the rumours are true...

Xiangling will be her only option for some time since Mavuika apprently only becomes an off field pyro applier at C6

27 minutes ago, Venice B said:

And if the rumours are true...

Hide contents

Xiangling will be her only option for some time since Mavuika apprently only becomes an off field pyro applier at C6

Genshit indeed. 
C.U.N.T Retainer couldn't come sooner.

Flopika can try and be Raiden all she wants, but she'll never be her

and im an ORH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

she will never have this thread spam pages upon pages of hype to the point mods had to get in here and check why it was eating the pop girls bases up

baal-inazuma.gif

• Haha 1

she will never have this thread spam pages upon pages of hype to the point mods had to get in here and check why it was eating the pop girls bases up

baal-inazuma.gif

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

baal-inazuma.gif

That did happen? :suburban:

——————

The LEAKS :jonny: 

Spoiler

Chasca 5.2 

Onika 5.3

Lanya 5.4

Oinka playable in 5.1 

3 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

That did happen? 

of course, this was the biggest thread in 2021. site update and multiple bans, cause of my rates, kinda killed it tho

baal-inazuma.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

——————

Reveal hidden contents

Chasca 5.2 

Onika 5.3

Lanya 5.4

Oinka playable in 5.1 

"Playable" we will be walking as her, no skill or burst available. No talent inspection either. 

GODDESS RAIDEN, love her my first limited 5 star but I don't use her anymore. I should switch her to a hyperbloom driver.

baal-inazuma.gif

Guys, I have a huge problem with Natlan and it's the fact we have to kill saurians. It doens't make any sense AT ALL.

Literally in the beggining of the AQ Kachina explains to us how saurians are seen as family members in Natlan. We have a whole side quest about helping a Saurian, we even give them a name.

Yesterday I did a daily where you had to help a npc to wash their saurian. It was really cute. We got them in the water and washed them.

IMMEDIATELY after the daily ended a bunch of enemies with their saurians spawned around me and the game expected me to just kill them? I ran like crazy.

I hate it. Don't know what were they thinking when they made the decision to have us kill them. It's the equivalent of killing aranaras and melusines. Awful.

help me find this gif - Base - ATRL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

of course, this was the biggest thread in 2021. site update and multiple bans, cause of my rates, kinda killed it tho

baal-inazuma.gif

I'm still sad we lost the OG thread.

Kokomi placing just outside the Top 10 during the first rate and sending Miss Chatshire and Miss Sesame in a tailspin was a highlight. :sistrens:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Guys, I have a huge problem with Natlan and it's the fact we have to kill saurians. It doens't make any sense AT ALL.

Literally in the beggining of the AQ Kachina explains to us how saurians are seen as family members in Natlan. We have a whole side quest about helping a Saurian, we even give them a name.

Yesterday I did a daily where you had to help a npc to wash their saurian. It was really cute. We got them in the water and washed them.

IMMEDIATELY after the daily ended a bunch of enemies with their saurians spawned around me and the game expected me to just kill them? I ran like crazy.

I hate it. Don't know what were they thinking when they made the decision to have us kill them. It's the equivalent of killing aranaras and melusines. Awful.

help me find this gif - Base - ATRL

I don't mind killing the adult ones but the small babies...:gaycat7:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

baal-inazuma.gif

Played this part like 2 weeks ago and it's still on my mind tbh. What a ******* queen!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

——————

Reveal hidden contents

Chasca 5.2 

Onika 5.3

Lanya 5.4

Oinka playable in 5.1 

Yeah the thread was CONSTANTLY on the main page because of the spam, iirc Raiden's beta cycle and release accumulated 100 pages :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

Yeah the thread was CONSTANTLY on the main page because of the spam, iirc Raiden's beta cycle and release accumulated 100 pages :jonny5:

Truly the Mother of Genshin.

c28ded38dac7b2726105e81790761577.gif

• Thanks 1

I kinda don't get, why Saurians even attack us (even when we are in saurian form) They should be just chilling unless we attack them first or come too close to the babies  :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Furina still the best archon btw [2]
furina_dmg.gif?ex=66dc62c2&is=66db1142&h

If anyone questions that FACT lemme know.

CBC

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I kinda don't get, why Saurians even attack us (even when we are in saurian form) They should be just chilling unless we attack them first or come too close to the babies  :gaycat6:

Cuz they ain't stupid and can sniff us in fake skin around them lol. WYM you took over my mother's body and now wanna slaughter me for my teeth?

CBC

Edited by Lexiel
  • Haha 8

I like to think that we are defeating dragons, kinda like we do in PKMN. We don't have to use the word killing. :gaycat2:

• Haha 1

I need Kinich already 

I couldn't do the archon quest yet. Still discovering Natlan. I like that i'm doing everything slowly though i remember i finished the whole 4.6 map in 1 day :toofunny2:

i need Xilonen already :duca: 

And then Chiori :duca: 

a 4.5 character getting an earlier rerun than a 4.1 character is truly weird though. 

i hope in 4.2 we get Wrio and Xianyun at least. I want them both and Chasca can f off

Being forced to use MualaNO during Imaginarium Theater made em THANK GOD I never felt compelled to pull. What a horrible kit. If Kinich is serving clunky kit for the sake of exploration too he's getting SKIPPED as well.

CBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Being forced to use MualaNO during Imaginarium Theater made em THANK GOD I never felt compelled to pull. What a horrible kit. If Kinich is serving clunky kit for the sake of exploration too he's getting SKIPPED as well.

CBC

Uhm it made me actually like her lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.