Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah the way they advertised it was a complete miss :rip:

Apparently if you lose 50/50 twice in a row the 3rd one gets changed to 75/25 and if you still lose, then capturing radiance triggers.

Yeah, that's low key false advertisement and I wish the Chinese players make a fuss out of it publicly. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah the way they advertised it was a complete miss :rip:

Apparently if you lose 50/50 twice in a row the 3rd one gets changed to 75/25 and if you still lose, then capturing radiance triggers.

Omg really? I thought every 50/50 gets a reroll :toofunny2:

16 hours ago, killer_rose said:

So the new radiance 55/45 mechanic turns out to be a complete bait.
It kicks in after you lose 50/50 at least TWICE. The Chinese community hasn't seen a single player get the radiance on a first 50/50.

Aren't the chances of triggering a radiance really low though? I thought it was clear it wouldn't clear every 50/50.

But I saw a chinese player on twitter who triggered it while on guarantee :ahh: he got two Mualanis in the same ten pull.

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Aren't the chances of triggering a radiance really low though? I thought it was clear it wouldn't clear every 50/50.

But I saw a chinese player on twitter who triggered it while on guarantee :ahh: he got two Mualanis in the same ten pull.

My god, when am I going to get this luck? :bibliahh:

Kinda can't imagine using Mualani in the abyss, especially against bosses, but the Natlan exploration in crazy.. I'm literally not leaving the shark and it feels so carefree :allears: Low key so perched for all the remaining characters exploration passives, Chasca is so getting pulled if she can fly FLY

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Kinda can't imagine using Mualani in the abyss, especially against bosses, but the Natlan exploration in crazy.. I'm literally not leaving the shark and it feels so carefree :allears: Low key so perched for all the remaining characters exploration passives, Chasca is so getting pulled if she can fly FLY

She is fun for exploration based on her trial and during the tournament but I am still on the fence if it's worth using my guaranteed on her just for the exploration...In fights she is strong but feels clunky.

Guess who managed to play the game again and finally got GODnari :suburban:

• Like 1

Used Mualani in the imaginarium theater and yes she deals a lot of damage but since you don't get energy or whatever that's called outside Natlan you can mark her enemies + E two times at most before running out of energy. And she struggles a lot in single target because you have to mark the same enemy 3x and it's not as smooth as marking multiple targets.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She is fun for exploration based on her trial and during the tournament but I am still on the fence if it's worth using my guaranteed on her just for the exploration...In fights she is strong but feels clunky.

I don't think it is :dancehall: She's fun for screenshot damage, cause you can get those 200/300k vapes without high investment, but as Venice said, if marking goes wrong or the rng of pufferfish coming back to you is bad, you will end up doing 2 hits per rotation :rip: She's really just made for exploration, for the groups of 3/4 enemies close together, she's fantastic, but that's all. At least till we get better teammates for her idk (Mavuika save me)

That being said, we already learned that every Natlan character is gonna have good exploration passive, so whoever you pull you are gonna have great exploration perks

• Like 2

was thinking about the story and deduced what happened to Xbalanque and people are gonna be real mad, me included if it's true :ahh:

2 hours ago, CBC said:

was thinking about the story and deduced what happened to Xbalanque and people are gonna be real mad, me included if it's true :ahh:

What's your theory in spoiler? :gayriahcat1:

Still haven't done Act II, but there was one moment in Act I that made me roll my eyes kinda..

Aether randomly remembering he can purify abyssal power, cause of that random ass tear from Dvalin years ago.. surely that power would have come in handy at some point before? How come we only come up with this for the first time in 5 regions :rip: Paimon clicking in with that right away as well…

The tournament was great, but the hydro tribe part felt off

26 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

What's your theory in spoiler? :gayriahcat1:

Spoiler

There's a leak that says mavuika rides a dragon (ig it's a night soul form). So I believe Xbalanque is like her pet kawaii dragon like white skinich has that cringy af pet :ahh:

3 minutes ago, CBC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's a leak that says mavuika rides a dragon (ig it's a night soul form). So I believe Xbalanque is like her pet kawaii dragon like white skinich has that cringy af pet :ahh:

The way that's something Hoyo would totally pull off.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Ngl Kachina won my heart. She is super cute. I would love to C6 her but EW i hate Mualana. 

I still need to level up my Kachina and Dehya to level 70 and Ninnguang to level 90 but i'm on vacation. 

Natlan though so far i have experienced i loved it. 

And them adding some extra primos to the Theater was so nice :clap3: 

• Like 3

5.1 Banners

1st half: Xilonen + Chiori

2nd half: Nahida + Hu Tao

FOUND] Searching for a popular gif - The Lounge - ATRL

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

5.1 Banners

I am literally gonna THROW UP. :hoetenks:
Only saving grace is that Chiori's weapon is equally amazing for DPS Xilonen.

• Thanks 1

THE BANNER LEAKS BIHC BYE :biblio:

Spoiler

Xilonen/Chiori

Nahida/Hutao

i want Xilonen C2 and i wanted Chiori too. 
i also wanted to C2 my Nahida. 

omg this is a MESS 

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

5.1 Banners

Well, 5.1 is a massive flop 

W5EHJGQ.gif

5.1 flop banners and no new map, it's hard out here

The way I was like 99% sure we'd have Liyue chronicled by now, yet instead we got Yelan and now Hu Tao reruns. Meanwhile Shenhe is rotting

Edited by BlackoutZone

The chronicled banner is probably scrapped after it flopped massively. They'd probably do what HSR is doing next patch with the 4-5 reruns. 
Also 5.1 map might actually be the current Natlan affected by the Abyss or something.

Really confused if I should get Xilonen and her signature or wait for Mavuika. Both are badass but we don't know if Mavuika will get as good kit as Xilonen.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The chronicled banner is probably scrapped after it flopped massively. They'd probably do what HSR is doing next patch with the 4-5 reruns. 
Also 5.1 map might actually be the current Natlan affected by the Abyss or something.

Really confused if I should get Xilonen and her signature or wait for Mavuika. Both are badass but we don't know if Mavuika will get as good kit as Xilonen.

I might have misunderstood her kit but I think Xilonen is being incredibly overhyped. I mean... she gives elemental shred and healing, but Kazuha takes a lot less field time to shred + cc. What makes her really strong is the new artifact set, but idk... I think Mavuika will still be more valuable because archons are always busted and kinda universal. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I might have misunderstood her kit but I think Xilonen is being incredibly overhyped. I mean... she gives elemental shred and healing, but Kazuha takes a lot less field time to shred + cc. What makes her really strong is the new artifact set, but idk... I think Mavuika will still be more valuable because archons are always busted and kinda universal. 

The way I can't even spend my primos to get a new Natlan character because the banners are trash...love the new environment and exploration but Genshit is getting stale.

She is similar to Kazuha indeed + strong single target healing.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.