Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I got my first Dehya, and I did walk all the way to Natlan but not because of brainrot like my good sis @Shendelzare but because I wanted to clock any rewards on the way 

Lexiel

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, pink lightning said:

I did the same :rip:

So who you guys got on the 5* selector? I finally got Tighnari I'm so happyy

Mother Jean :heart:
I can use her with GODrina until Cunty Retainer reruns. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Mualani getting curb stomped by a literal child...

oceanmam-loser.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

I spent all my primos on Kazuha (and got him) :chick3: I just couldn't hold myself any longer... Kissing Maviuka/Xilonen good bye :clownny:

We will get 150 pulls this patch, that's enough for one guarantee if you end up losing yout 50/50. And Mavuika will come only in 5.3 so you'll have plenty of time to save for her too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dumb ******* should have put kinich in the first half

oceanmam-loser.gif

• Like 1

Question I'm new to this game having said that I'm mostly F2P; Mualani should I go for the first constellation ? I already lost the 50/50 so I would find her for sure…or should I wait for Xilonen ???

11 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

Question I'm new to this game having said that I'm mostly F2P; Mualani should I go for the first constellation ? I already lost the 50/50 so I would find her for sure…or should I wait for Xilonen ???

It depends... if you're new to the game I guess Mualani would be a great unit to pull because she's really powerful so she would help you to clear a lot of content.

Xilonen seems to be really powerful too but there's a long way until beta ends and she can get tons of nerfs until then. I'd say you should pull for who you like best, but if you're more interested in power levels then I'd say wait two more weeks before deciding, so we can get a better idea of how Xilonen will get released.

And if things go wrong you can always pull for KiNGnich 

:foxaylove2:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

You should pull for Kazuha. :gaygacat4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you!!! I'll wait then! also I need to save for the Mavuika :gaycat7:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

I was in a similar predicament as you... What helped me decide was playing her in the trial thingy. I really didn't like her playstyle so I held off on her!

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

We will get 150 pulls

omg we get even more free ish?? and I thought today was christmas :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

Imagine if they had a lil bit of melanin, these animations would serve so much... currently it's just bordering on cultural appropriation...:bibliahh:

Edited by mael
  • Like 1

The archon quest is giving nothing so far so I paused, but the exploration whew! They always manage to make the game so effortlessly fun, I've been playing entire day just running around trying everything

Also got Mualani and Kachina C1 in a 10 so that's a cute start :bird: Didn't want her, but she's kinda fun and will only get better

• Like 1

imagine if neuvillette got another big buff next patch

that'd be crazy 

surely they wouldnt do that

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

• Haha 3

Xilonen rollerblading makes me GIGGLE, she's cute and ***** but why did they make her feline, enough furries I beg

Wonder if they nerf her

• Like 1

Finally they are going to release a cracked geo support

Playing Kachina with Albedo while exploring Natlan and pretending the big 30k popping are hers and not his

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

• Haha 1

dgjndkfg not Mualani serving:

Spoiler

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

The archon quest is so good so far and I don't think i'm even halfway through act I lol just about to visit mualani's tribe.

• Haha 1

archon quest was giving inazuma down :deadbanana2: but the parts that were good were really good!

also im very happy that they improved combat in natlan and that the quest are more interactive in that regard, only took them 4 years :clap3:

ALSO WE GET IT PEOPLE IN NATLAN ALL LOVE EACH OTHER AND ARE UNITED NO NEED TO REGURGITATE IT EVERY 5 SECONDS DURING THE AQ

Spoiler

the beginning was cute with kachina showing the land and its customs then we got to the tournament and it was excellent except the pyro archon first appearance. it felt forced af she was too stiff...

then the 2nd part of the tournament was excellent, chefs kiss and the gameplay was so amazing :jonny5:

then we got no mualanin cosplaying c\ck wh\r\ me! with the dead npc bs again and spending all that time on the smelly sardine village... boring!

the whole visit to kinich's village was also a bit of a bore... but it was fun to see chasca's npc sister eating her up :ahh:

the gag about kachina dying was good but they should've kept it for much longer. saving her right after lost all its purpose... but the whole abyss thing is really good and we're finally getting to know more. I also love how they tied the story back to mondsadt with the whole purification thing. the ghosts in the dark realm were so good oh i was gagged when they 1 shot me :jonny5:
Remember the upside down statue of the seven in mondasdt!!! i think it might have something to do with the traveler not having pyro powers!

im also curious about wtf they mean that time isn't linear and the past/present/future coexist. when writers mess with time it usually ruins the story :monkey:

excited to know what happens next, it was obvious that mavuika let capitano escape. we also know his helper is ororon. this leads me to believe that the 2 heroes missing are ororon and capitano, 1 from anemo? and 1 from cryo i think they will make capitano the hero in a turn of events. this is why mavuika let him go cuz she still needs him for her plan. this also let's mihoyo moral wash another fatui and sell him like he never did anything bad. 

Xilonen literally being made to directly buff Neuvillete. :bibliahh:
They have lost the plot. :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Xilonen literally being made to directly buff Neuvillete. :bibliahh:
They have lost the plot. :bibliahh:

How does she buff Neuvillette? Haven't read her kit.

Can we get Columbina? I'm sick of these useless Natlan flops

9SGTnaf.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

How does she buff Neuvillette? Haven't read her kit.

Can we get Columbina? I'm sick of these useless Natlan flops

9SGTnaf.gif

She gives 36% Res reduction and healing scaling of her DEF (if they haven't changed it) + 40% elemental dmg bonus from her artifact. One of her constellations also gives 40% more HP to hydro characters on field. 

I think it's pretty much confirmed that Capitano is just bait and we will get Columbina in Natlan.

Natlan's pretty fun so far :heart2:

Saving for Queen Xilonen and Mavuika

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She gives 36% Res reduction and healing scaling of her DEF (if they haven't changed it) + 40% elemental dmg bonus from her artifact. One of her constellations also gives 40% more HP to hydro characters on field. 

I think it's pretty much confirmed that Capitano is just bait and we will get Columbina in Natlan.

Looking at the leaks its looking BLEAK for Columbina but chi 

9SGTnaf.gif

Anyways lemme SKIP KiSNITCH and save for XiMOTHER my Neuvillette is looking to get BUFFED UP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Looking at the leaks its looking BLEAK for Columbina but chi 

9SGTnaf.gif

Anyways lemme SKIP KiSNITCH and save for XiMOTHER my Neuvillette is looking to get BUFFED UP.

Even more buffed up for what? Abyssal Hole 13?  (nnn, I am also thinking of getting her just to make Neuvi even more of a monster)

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.