• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

New code: BlazeToNatlan

100 primos :bird:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

GODDESS MIKO RATE WINNER AND RUNNER UP

FURINA RATE WINNER

GODAZUMA 3 top entries and 2 entries TOP 5, not bad for a flop region :clap3: they even got their archon in (not every region has that to their credit).

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

1 - G.U.Y

0 - @mael

Poor souls trying :fan:

Are we ready for Natlan?

• Haha 3

Can we skip Nopoclan? I'm ready for Slayznayaaas

Gretchen

I was at 0 pity, did a 10 pull to see if i got kachina so i could get a standard wish cause i'm like 1 wish away from a 5-star in the standard banner...got mualani in that first 10 pull :rip:  #1 next rate, CROWN HER NOW!

Edited by Julián

Got my Mualani C0R1.

We can skip to 5.1 now.

FEG1VyP.gif

Very minor spoilers (Not even a spoiler tbh)

Spoiler

I got emosh so much when we were leaving Fontaine. God, the best region stays winning.

Also it is bit of a scream that the first part of the Archon Quest does feel like a Kachina story quest. It was... a bit boring. I will probably finish it after work today but i hope the pace picks up from where i have left. 

In other news, i got my first Dehya copy. I hope i will lose to her my 50/50s from now on, i suppose. 

Edited by yourcloud
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I liked Natlan ngl but saying Farewell to Furina and all the girls made me emotional :weeps: 

I got myself Dehya and i'm collecting some primos. I wish i could go for C4 Kachina because wow

• Like 2

Damn, Mualani's surfing is amazing.

• Like 1

I've done the AQ and explored some parts of Natlan so lemme spill some general t:

1. Archon Quest: The AQ is ... interesting. I was kinda mega bored in the first Act because it didn't really give us anything :deadbanana4: In Inazuma we knew that we'll be challenging Raiden, for Sumeru it was saving Nahida, Fontaine — the prophecy, and for Natlan it's lowkey crickets, no general idea what the story is about  :deadbanana4: Tournament this, tournament that. But tbh, it picked up in Act 2 and I see what they're doing. The pace of the story is really different comparing to previous AQs, just like they promised, so maybe that's why I wasn't so sure at first. It's like I was playing a different game :deadbanana4: In conclusion I switched and am acclaiming :1stplace:

2. Characters: Mhm I guess on par with previous regions, nothing extraordinary. Cacasca wasn't annoying, so a win for her :1stplace: But to me she really is just Clorinde, both personality and design (obvi) wise :deadbanana4: Mavuika is mother, and we WILL be pulling C2R1 on rerun

3. NPCs: They slayed hard!!! Again they want to care us about some random NPC d-wording (which we don't), but all other NPCs got actual personalities I fear. Loved all village chiefs. A win here :1stplace:

4. Pokemons: Geo rat slayed, I luv ha. She can do everything hunny! Dendro bird flopped hard, that hoe can't fly even if her life depended on it :deadbanana4: Hydro shark is fine ig, mega fast in water but is serving nothing on the ground

5. Natlan: The looks do serve mostly, yes, specially the graffiti on the mountains. Love flora & fauna, those giraffes are EATING :1stplace: But I'm kinda not convinced :rip: The exploration is giving nothing to me but maybe I'm tired

6. Misc: That one cutscene... Oh you're entering Genshin Cutscenes Hall of Fame honey, INSTANT top 5! :1stplace:

• Thanks 1

Fell asleep during Katrina's yapping 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

me walking to natlan when there was a waypoint all along :khalyan2:

• Haha 6

Is this the Archon quest or Kachina's story quest?

Kachina is cute tbh 

Also this is me killing the baby pokemons just for the materials

crying-master-chef-junior.gif

at 0 pity bc i just got c4 Yelan, idk if i should bother with MEHlani since i want Xilonen bad....

Natlan might fail in many aspects but the music is EATING! When an enemy approaches me I'm just 

Lz0MTYC.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

Hoyo is so rotten for hiding that teleporter under all the other ****. I walked through Sumeru's huge ass desert and got jumped (a lot, might i add) by the annoying ruin mechas only to find an active teleporter. 

rhobh-kyle-dorit.gif

51 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

at 0 pity bc i just got c4 Yelan, idk if i should bother with MEHlani since i want Xilonen bad....

We have Xilonen and Mauvika coming and you want that blue bich?:suburban:

17 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

We have Xilonen and Mauvika coming and you want that blue bich?:suburban:

Said the one who spent all their primos on the bald bich :suburban:

• Haha 1

I spent all my primos on Kazuha (and got him) :chick3: I just couldn't hold myself any longer... Kissing Maviuka/Xilonen good bye :clownny:

Xilonen's animations are already out there. She is serving C.U.N.T but also wtf is this design language Hoyo, Natlan the mess you are. :rip:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

I did the same :rip:

So who you guys got on the 5* selector? I finally got Tighnari I'm so happyy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.