Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Random but Clorinde had such a comfy and unique story quest, luved it

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Sometimes I run Kazuha on a dps build with Faruzan and his burst deals 60k per swirl

CBC

ezgif-7-486f0a5c5a.thumb.gif.72adf4d3c94

More masc voice Bennett or Emilie

• Haha 2

Stop talking about the game I can't play it :chick3:

12 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Stop talking about the game I can't play it :chick3:

you have three weeks to get a new tablet :jonny2:

• Like 1

I'm shocked 

in 2 weeks we get a NEW REGION and i genuinely dont give a F :deadbanana: 

I remember the hype i had for Fontaine. I skipped Eula and Klee for the Fontaine era. Wth is this 

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I'm shocked 

in 2 weeks we get a NEW REGION and i genuinely dont give a F :deadbanana: 

I remember the hype i had for Fontaine. I skipped Eula and Klee for the Fontaine era. Wth is this 

I still haven't started Chenyu Vale, so not even sure if I want to jump straight to RATlan.
 :bibliahh:

• Like 1

I 100%'d entire map just lately so I'm ready for Natlan even with genuinely no excitement :gaycat6: Hope the Archon quest ends up being good at least

Can't get over having two Lumidouce elegy :bibliahh: Thinking of putting one on Arle, one on Xiangling and trying Arle / Xiangling / Nahida / Kazuha. Or replacing either Kazuha or Xiangling with Bennett? Maybe the bonuses from burning and Nahida's tri karma damage could justify playing burning Arle without Emilie

39 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I still haven't started Chenyu Vale, so not even sure if I want to jump straight to RATlan.

Chenyu Vale is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, finished it recently and had a blast. My 2nd favorite area behind Dragonspine :heart:

Haven't started Remuria though... and I haven't started exploring Simulanka either :ahh: only did the main quest and dipped. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Can't get over having two Lumidouce elegy :bibliahh: Thinking of putting one on Arle, one on Xiangling and trying Arle / Xiangling / Nahida / Kazuha. Or replacing either Kazuha or Xiangling with Bennett? Maybe the bonuses from burning and Nahida's tri karma damage could justify playing burning Arle without Emilie

The crit dmg % is insane so I think it would work pretty well in whoever. And in that team I think Kazuha would work better than Bennett (even though I'm not sure if Bennett's ATK buff would be more appreciated than Kazuha's EM buff in that situation)

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Chenyu Vale is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, finished it recently and had a blast. My 2nd favorite area behind Dragonspine :heart:

Haven't started Remuria though... and I haven't started exploring Simulanka either :ahh: only did the main quest and dipped. 

I will definitely start exploring soon. Dragonspine can eat my ass. :suburban:
Simulanka is so cute, the art team really ate that one. Remuria was also gorgeous but finish Simulanka first (lots of chests) cuz it's gonna be deleted after this patch.

25 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The crit dmg % is insane so I think it would work pretty well in whoever. And in that team I think Kazuha would work better than Bennett (even though I'm not sure if Bennett's ATK buff would be more appreciated than Kazuha's EM buff in that situation)

It's a fine stat stick whatsoever so yeah

I think burning on its own is too weak to focus on EM, Nahida's burst will give Arle sizeable boost already. But Kazuha also has VV, Arle will be already stacked with ATK (Lumi passive also gives some). I should probably run Nahina on Reverie set too :sherlock: Guess I'll just have to spend an hour clicking this through in optimizer :dies:

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Omg I started a while ago and it's soooooo annoying. The puzzles are SUPER clunky and there's mountains everywhere I hate it

• Haha 1

No but ye smelie goes through a pack of marlboros like it's candy

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Girl pull for Emilie. She is fantastic. 
All the videos i see she does HUGE numbers and that E stays on the field for such a long time which is keeping doing damage to the enemy. 

I believe her ugliest thing are the glasses. Genshin characters have the best eyes but i think they don't know how to make good glasses for characters. Its also what made Xianyun look ugly To me. But both are very powerful and i want them both. 

Yeah burn Arle unplayable without Emilie, Tri Karma never triggers itself so only way of burning is through Nahida NAs which doesn't trigger Lumi passive. And obviously Arle is killing herself with burning aura fast :biblio: Tried Nahida / Xiangling / Bennett / Kazuha too and it also flopped. Why is that passive so restrictive..

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Girl pull for Emilie. She is fantastic. 
All the videos i see she does HUGE numbers and that E stays on the field for such a long time which is keeping doing damage to the enemy. 

I believe her ugliest thing are the glasses. Genshin characters have the best eyes but i think they don't know how to make good glasses for characters. Its also what made Xianyun look ugly To me. But both are very powerful and i want them both. 

I like the full uptime turrets, Fischl one of my favorite characters still, but yeah her design and VA just a massive turn off :rip: I think Xianyun looks really slick, she has Bayonetta-like demeanor with those glasses. Emilie is serving granny

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah burn Arle unplayable without Emilie, Tri Karma never triggers itself so only way of burning is through Nahida NAs which doesn't trigger Lumi passive. And obviously Arle is killing herself with burning aura fast :biblio: Tried Nahida / Xiangling / Bennett / Kazuha too and it also flopped. Why is that passive so restrictive..

I like the full uptime turrets, Fischl one of my favorite characters still, but yeah her design and VA just a massive turn off :rip: I think Xianyun looks really slick, she has Bayonetta-like demeanor with those glasses. Emilie is serving granny

Xianyun looks super cool but those glasses are a mess. She looks like an old bich. Emilie looks like an ugly bixh. 

But still you should pull for them. I feel sad that i might miss Emilie. And i don't think anymore that Xianyun will be coming anytime soon :weeps: 

Hopefully during 5.2 or 5.3 

9 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Xianyun looks super cool but those glasses are a mess. She looks like an old bich. Emilie looks like an ugly bixh. 

But still you should pull for them. I feel sad that i might miss Emilie. And i don't think anymore that Xianyun will be coming anytime soon :weeps: 

Hopefully during 5.2 or 5.3 

I have Xianyun and I don't regret her though I don't used her as much as I thought I would. I have C6 Gaming and she's kinda chained to him for most, but the damage in that team (with Furina and Bennett) is crazy good

I do think Emilie will only get better in the future and at the same time they won't rerun her for ages :rip: But I really don't think I'll touch her now. Xianyun must be coming somewhat soon, unless they are waiting to rerun her with Madame Ping for next Lantern Rite, but a year for a rerun is crazy..

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I have Xianyun and I don't regret her though I don't used her as much as I thought I would. I have C6 Gaming and she's kinda chained to him for most, but the damage in that team (with Furina and Bennett) is crazy good

I do think Emilie will only get better in the future and at the same time they won't rerun her for ages :rip: But I really don't think I'll touch her now. Xianyun must be coming somewhat soon, unless they are waiting to rerun her with Madame Ping for next Lantern Rite, but a year for a rerun is crazy..

Xianyun is chained to Gaming? :rip: 

People use her with Navia and still DESTROY the abyss. I literally saw today a plunge Lynette abyss video and it was so much fun. I heard that Diluc is also the best plunge attack character in the game. 

About Emilie, people are already shocked at how good she is. If only she gets better in the future that would be scarier. I see a Baizhu kind of energy around her though. He is also on the top of every chart but no one sees him worthy of pulling. 

I was considering pulling for Emilie only because of her pyro res passive because I want to play Wriothesley in a burn melt team and was afraid of him dying from the burning but I decided to try Heizou/Nahida/Bennett/Thoma just to see if I can manage the burn damage without Emilie and yeah everything went fine so she has no use for me :sorry:

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Xianyun is chained to Gaming? :rip: 

People use her with Navia and still DESTROY the abyss. I literally saw today a plunge Lynette abyss video and it was so much fun. I heard that Diluc is also the best plunge attack character in the game. 

About Emilie, people are already shocked at how good she is. If only she gets better in the future that would be scarier. I see a Baizhu kind of energy around her though. He is also on the top of every chart but no one sees him worthy of pulling. 

I meant in MY roaster nnn, she's totally great in many comps, I just meant that rn I only play her with Gaming, cause his plunge skill does massive vapes, 36'd a few Fontaine abysses with that team

I tried plunge C6 Lynette plunge too and it was definitely fun, just need to take time to build her better

What about

Arle / Nahida / Bennett / Layla or Charlotte? Would their melts steal enough pyro aura to leave dendro on for Arle's NAs to burn at the beginning of her combo? :deadbanana: I'm desperate

Tbh this game became fun when i decided to make the dumbest teams ever just like that one youtuber :lmao: 

I have 3 teams for the abyss 

Neu - Furina - Kazuha - Baizhu

Navia - Bennett - Xiangling - Zhongli

Zhongli - Yelan - Xingque - Hutao

I'm kind of building my Nilou team but i can't get a EM artifact for my kokomi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.