Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

24 minutes ago, Suilen said:

L1U90zo.jpg

The game is fantastic but they got too many backlash this year so i believe its only normal. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

The story was the best from the summer events, the aesthetic was so pretty imo
 It was also an event themed after

Spoiler

Anya "M"

the entire aesthetic feels right  :michael: the story was sooo gooodd
Fontaine had the most "adult" archon quests, meanwhile Sumeru had the most adult world quests
I like how the game can change so much, and each nation can serve us different things yet everything is connected

Idk im also very biased, I dont like most of the Inazuma atmosphere, and is definitely the most opressive place of Genshin

about Natlan, what I saw from the leaks

Spoiler

at the same time the characters feel more colorful and we have pokemons, some of the areas are already way darker in visually than anything in Fontaine 
that "Celestia" seraphim monsters also feel very cool and not childish at all 
so who knows what they are hiding from us   

this game is so rich aside the lack of melanin, no competitor in the industry of anime games nowadays 
not even Star Rails has so many details as Genshin
L1U90zo.jpg

Edited by dlwlrma
  • Thanks 1

I think Fontaine and Inazuma were my favorites. Inazuma was kind of a hell as i played through it but it is the region where i felt like i had the most effect on. I loved the Sumeru cast and the archon quest but god, the Aranara world quest is such a ******* CHORE. Can i burn down Vanarama please? I also hated that they tied the pacing of exploration thhrough world quests and items.

Fontaine overall was the best region for me. Great archon story where you can feel the stakes, characters that were morally gray, great exploration (especially the underwater ones). Natlan kinda feels meh after Sumeru and Fontaine. It looks so... childish.

• Thanks 1

In retrospect, Inazuma for me was great. The quests were so interesting and the atmosphere was so dark (love that).
The Archon quest had a terrible pacing but I forgive them since exploration was fun and Raiden is the ultimate mommy.

Sumeru and Fontaine are both top tier, unmatched so far. RATlan on looks alone is lacking already and the pokemon characters are not it...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Suilen said:

L1U90zo.jpg

There goes our free 10 pulls. L1U90zo.jpg

• Haha 2

is gensh\t even eligible

L1U90zo.jpg

10 hours ago, Suilen said:

L1U90zo.jpg

Okay I'm enjoying WuWa a lot but there's no way in HELL it deserves a nomination over Genshin considering that messy ass release, and the game still has a lot of issues (mostly optimization but I play on pc, idk how it runs on mobile). Genshin might have a lot of issues but none of them are technical.

L1U90zo.jpg

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Okay I'm enjoying WuWa a lot but there's no way in HELL it deserves a nomination over Genshin considering that messy ass release, and the game still has a lot of issues (mostly optimization but I play on pc, idk how it runs on mobile). Genshin might have a lot of issues but none of them are technical.

L1U90zo.jpg

It doesn't. I had to uninstall.

Mobile version of WuWa was absolute MESS, unplayable garbage. It deserves the nom for the quality of the game itself but no way winning after the performance issues on launch.
I hope Honkai wins for some free pulls. :WAP:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Mobile version of WuWa was absolute MESS, unplayable garbage. It deserves the nom for the quality of the game itself but no way winning after the performance issues on launch.
I hope Honkai wins for some free pulls. :WAP:

Chi Ratio is having a rerun next imagine if they give another one :ahh: I kindda want that E1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Chi Ratio is having a rerun next imagine if they give another one :ahh: I kindda want that E1

I want his lightcone. :WAP:

Rumour has it...

Mualani is getting another BIG nerf in the next couple days

22 Memes That Got Us Through 2022 | Hey BU Blog | Boston University

The screen of my tablet is doomed, guess I'll have to play the game in my phone now :chick2::chick3:

37 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Rumour has it...

Hide contents

Mualani is getting another BIG nerf in the next couple days

22 Memes That Got Us Through 2022 | Hey BU Blog | Boston University

She already did today in the new v3 or something. Daddy Neuvi reigns supreme over Hydro. 

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

zaegpx.jpeg

And we might get to choose two sub stats for them? Mother RAIDEN your electro goblet is finally COMING.

lgQKP2R.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just defeated one of those random bosses with 1 million HP and got... 5 Primogems from the achievement? I feel scammed.

L1U90zo.jpg

• Haha 2

word on the street is that natlan music is gorge

L1U90zo.jpg

Well it's over, my phone is not compatible with the game so I'm stuck with playing with a glitching screen until it stops working at all and idk if my broke ass can afford a new tablet any time soon.

It may sound silly but this game truly became a safe space for me ever since I started playing. Perhaps I'm just delusional but that's the truth and I truly believe this game has many beautiful aspects despite everything that's said about it. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

I just leveled up my Jean from 70 till 90 to do the Echo event. 

let me just say its super expensive for a little echo. They could at least give 10 primos :suburban:

The max you could get would be 50 primos which is not even half of 1 wish.

they really need to change their messy greedy az

NULLalani is over.

When I finally stan a DPS, they get nerfed down to the ashes.

L1U90zo.jpg

45 minutes ago, Comedor said:

NULLalani is over.

When I finally stan a DPS, they get nerfed down to the ashes.

L1U90zo.jpg

What happened? 

9 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

word on the street is that natlan music is gorge

L1U90zo.jpg

can confirm. best battle theme yet, i just wish they would let us change the abyss music to that BOP

L1U90zo.jpg

16 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

What happened? 

Going from a Reddit post, she got nerfed quite a few times and is no longer competitive with Neuvi.

Apparently, Mihoyo don't want Neuvi to be power creeped after the recent drama / apologems. 

On top of that some people are saying she's clunky compared to Neuvi, who is easy to play and does a lot more damage. 

I'm just hoping this is the usual fodder before the release of every new character and she turns out great.

The hydro family can't be forever stuck with Neuvi. 

L1U90zo.jpg

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Going from a Reddit post, she got nerfed quite a few times and is no longer competitive with Neuvi.

Apparently, Mihoyo don't want Neuvi to be power creeped after the recent drama / apologems. 

On top of that some people are saying she's clunky compared to Neuvi, who is easy to play and does a lot more damage. 

I'm just hoping this is the usual fodder before the release of every new character and she turns out great.

The hydro family can't be forever stuck with Neuvi. 

L1U90zo.jpg

I don't agree actually. Neu is a dragon and i think a pokemon gym leader should not be stronger than him. 

Actually, they should have introduced us to a 6 star character. 

He is above all archons and the most powerful character. Comparing him to another blue bich is embarrassing. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.