• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CBC said:

the game seems so childish lately... this whole summer event, the way natlan is looking, the characters, the animations... did they change the art director or smth?

yeah it looks like they're aiming for a younger audience with these recent updates... not only this summer event is the most childish yet they're also making the "land of war" a pokemon championship region with colorful characters and little monsters for you to collect. at this point my hopes for sheinazia are on the floor because i thought it would be a very dark, winter-y region but seems hoyo can't go there :celestial5: guess i'll stick with wuthering waves for a more "dark" setting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

yeah it looks like they're aiming for a younger audience with these recent updates... not only this summer event is the most childish yet they're also making the "land of war" a pokemon championship region with colorful characters and little monsters for you to collect. at this point my hopes for sheinazia are on the floor because i thought it would be a very dark, winter-y region but seems hoyo can't go there :celestial5: guess i'll stick with wuthering waves for a more "dark" setting

Lord thank you jesus hope all the complainers get the same idea. Not every game needs to be a yellow blue and black wasteland.

• Like 3

Congratulations to me, finally got Navia! I'm getting lucky with this 50/50 game way too much... Time to build her up!

• Like 6

On 7/19/2024 at 10:00 AM, CBC said:

the game seems so childish lately... this whole summer event, the way natlan is looking, the characters, the animations... did they change the art director or smth?

That doesn't bother me :cm:but we'll see the archon quest... Fontaine was pretty dark and shocking to me, this game can surprise you. 

• Like 2

"The original sin is the fairest: everyone sinks. Make the most of the final feast, because for the sinners the curtain call has come."

The way Egeria had us GAGGED from the get go :jonny5:

Fontaine's AQ will never be topped me fears, only the Tsaritsa has the power to come up with a bigger slayage :jonny5:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

"The original sin is the fairest: everyone sinks. Make the most of the final feast, because for the sinners the curtain call has come."

The way Egeria had us GAGGED from the get go :jonny5:

Fontaine's AQ will never be topped me fears, only the Tsaritsa has the power to come up with a bigger slayage :jonny5:

Natlan looks too much like Pokemon while i was expecting a very dark atmosphere. It looks very happy and childish. I lost my hope for Tsarista and Shneznaya tbh. 

1 minute ago, Funnyfatty said:

Natlan looks too much like Pokemon while i was expecting a very dark atmosphere. It looks very happy and childish. I lost my hope for Tsarista and Shneznaya tbh. 

Oh I just know miss Tsaritsa will deliver an oscar winning performance when we get that cutscene of her going against Celestia and the Heavinly Principles like we know that's coming and she will gag the girlies :jonny5:

Yoimiya's 2nd story quest... wow... I respect that ***** so much I-

Have GIFs fallen off? - The Lounge - ATRL

• Thanks 2

Finally reached AR 60 :party:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lu (mine) + cif + (Aeth) er = Lucifer

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Lu (mine) + cif + (Aeth) er = Lucifer

Miner 

On 7/19/2024 at 10:15 PM, Venice B said:

Hoyo wants a piece of that Roblox market I guess

L1U90zo.jpg

2 hours ago, Suilen said:

Hoyo wants a piece of that Roblox market I guess

L1U90zo.jpg

I watched yesterday the 2.8 Mona event and i was BLOWN AWAY. Genshin used to be the coolest game tbh. I started during 3.2 with Cynos released and i really enjoy the game but this new event is unbelievably childish. They forgot that Genshin has a grown fanbase and most kids can't even play this game or pay for this game. 

——————

According to Paimon moe Furina FLOPPED :deadbanana: 

Just 60.000 pulls according to the website? Or the website lost their members or no one cared. 

How can Raiden, Nahida and even Zhongli surpass it during Fontaine when its Furinas first rerun. 

Does someone have the sales? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I watched yesterday the 2.8 Mona event and i was BLOWN AWAY. Genshin used to be the coolest game tbh. I started during 3.2 with Cynos released and i really enjoy the game but this new event is unbelievably childish. They forgot that Genshin has a grown fanbase and most kids can't even play this game or pay for this game. 

——————

According to Paimon moe Furina FLOPPED :deadbanana: 

Just 60.000 pulls according to the website? Or the website lost their members or no one cared. 

How can Raiden, Nahida and even Zhongli surpass it during Fontaine when its Furinas first rerun. 

Does someone have the sales? 

No tea but I almost quit Genshin after that 2.8 event, the cutscenes were cool I guess but those islands were HELL, I still have ptsd from Kazuha's and Mona's island and all their variations, it really was infuriating.

As for the sales... Genshin playerbase dropped drastically, which is "normal" for a game that's going into their 4th year. 60k is not bad for a rerun when some characters barely did better in their first banners but yeah I think Inazuma/Sumeru were their glory days and now things have settled. 

L1U90zo.jpg

On 7/19/2024 at 5:28 PM, Lexiel said:

Lord thank you jesus hope all the complainers get the same idea. Not every game needs to be a yellow blue and black wasteland.

It doesn't need to be a wasteland but it also doesn't need to be disneyland. I'm okay with how Natlan looks but the lava looks ridiculous. There's no sense of danger and it looks all rainbowish. The characters kits all look very animated too. We have other 5 regions that have gorgeous vibrant colours but still manage to have a more serious environment to them and still maintain that fantasy look we all fell in love with :michael:

• Like 4

Did that hydro girls skin colour change again? :deadbanana: 

She looks so brown on that imaginarium theather 5.0 pic :bibliahh: 

The hydro girl getting nerfed to hell and back lmao yeah she's not touching Neuvidaddy

Katy Perry - Page 42 - Base - ATRL

• Like 1

I've been playing this piece of **** since late April. Y'all have no idea. I have a backlog...i was happy with my backlog. I have games i actually paid for waiting to be played. 

I am in Inazuma now...literally level 8 (max) on both Mondstadt and Liyue. All side missions from Mondstadt and towers already done and upgraded to the maximum. I'm approaching world level 50 and already have stuff to up like 4 characters to their maximum level. Even the Chasm is at +90%. I also opened the entire main map at this point.

I tried this damn game due to a crush of mine who "insisted" on it...and now it's all i play. 

I can feel Final Fantasy VII Rebirth's box judging me everytime i boot up this game. 

On a serious note...i'm enjoying this way more then i expected (clearly) and i feel like i've done quite a lot in 170 hours of gameplay so far. Also enjoying the soundtrack, art design, character design, etc. 

Edited by tiagol88
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

I've been playing this piece of **** since late April. Y'all have no idea. I have a backlog...i was happy with my backlog. I have games i actually paid for waiting to be played. 

I am in Inazuma now...literally level 8 (max) on both Mondstadt and Liyue. All side missions from Mondstadt and towers already done and upgraded to the maximum. I'm approaching world level 50 and already have stuff to up like 4 characters to their maximum level. Even the Chasm is at +90%. I also opened the entire main map at this point.

I tried this damn game due to a crush of mine who "insisted" on it...and now it's all i play. 

I can feel Final Fantasy VII Rebirth's box judging me everytime i boot up this game. 

On a serious note...i'm enjoying this way more then i expected (clearly) and i feel like i've done quite a lot in 170 hours of gameplay so far. Also enjoying the soundtrack, art design, character design, etc. 

The soundtrack is one of the best parts of the game indeed, it's literally 10/10. I think it was last week that I went back to Sumeru after a lot of time not stepping foot there and when the main city soundtrack started playing I literally cried, that's how much I love this game :jonny5: Sometimes I will listen to the sountrack on spotify because it's super relaxing and it helps me focus :heart:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

The soundtrack is one of the best parts of the game indeed, it's literally 10/10. I think it was last week that I went back to Sumeru after a lot of time not stepping foot there and when the main city soundtrack started playing I literally cried, that's how much I love this game :jonny5: Sometimes I will listen to the sountrack on spotify because it's super relaxing and it helps me focus :heart:

I listen to the soundtrack in the teapot. Its the BEST

The way I lost the 50/50 again, but then, three pulls later it turns yellow again and I get GODlou, I-

:clack:

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.