Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I'm gonna be real honest here: these first two 5* characters are just not exciting. Just saw their animations and they're just okay. Both serving nice gowns beautiful gowns. The hydro looks slightly more interesting. But overall they're both serving skips.

Kinich serving 4 star animations. The hook mechanic is cute but nothing interesting.
Moulani omg what the **** are those attack animations? I didn't know the new target audience of Genshin is 4 year old, wtf Hoyo?

Major SKIP, I just want my Slay Retainer.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow an 4 star sword for Albedo, Chiori and the new geo girl is coming. It looks fantastic. 

Btw, when Fontaine leaked i didn't care about any character either. I remember how much everyone hated on Furina and when she was released that she was nothing like an archon. Okay she didn't end up like one but she became today everyones fave even though she was bratty and ridiculous. 

You will all forget you hate those characters when you see their story :toofunny2: 

Natlan started in a very negative manner though and i'm not sure what will happen with that. 

• Like 1

Both 5* being skips

No Shenhe or Wriothsley rerun

No Capitano in the main quest

Oh 5.0 you're DOOMED

L1U90zo.jpg

Emilie it is.

Skipping Kinich and Mualani.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Funnyfatty said:

Wow an 4 star sword for Albedo, Chiori and the new geo girl is coming. It looks fantastic. 

Btw, when Fontaine leaked i didn't care about any character either. I remember how much everyone hated on Furina and when she was released that she was nothing like an archon. Okay she didn't end up like one but she became today everyones fave even though she was bratty and ridiculous. 

You will all forget you hate those characters when you see their story :toofunny2: 

Natlan started in a very negative manner though and i'm not sure what will happen with that. 

For me Fontaine was the reverse: loved the characters before knowing their story (Lyney and Clorinde mostly)

And going from their drip marketings I don't think Natlan characters will have good stories either

At this point I'll only pull for the archon and dip

L1U90zo.jpg

They gave us 3 wishes for the ANNIVERSARY but they want to give away 1600 primos for a NEU mistake? 

Oh the fear is there. The boycott is WORKING :suburban:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

They gave us 3 wishes for the ANNIVERSARY but they want to give away 1600 primos for a NEU mistake? 

Oh the fear is there. The boycott is WORKING :suburban:

They gave 10 + 3 wishes for Lantern Rite, we always get 10 + 10 pulls for anniversary.

But yeah the way they moved really quick in fear of a possible lawsuit was funny

:suburban:

Just now, Venice B said:

They gave 10 + 3 wishes for Lantern Rite, we always get 10 + 10 pulls for anniversary.

But yeah the way they moved really quick in fear of a possible lawsuit was funny

:suburban:

Lawsuit? I didn't get that part i guess. 

But they mail made it obvious they are aware of the campaign. Their disrespect should be bullied. I'm happy about the boycott tbh.

31 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Lawsuit? I didn't get that part i guess. 

But they mail made it obvious they are aware of the campaign. Their disrespect should be bullied. I'm happy about the boycott tbh.

Chinese laws are very strict about games. 
 7 months of Neuvilette which means his "bug" is part of the kit, and people pulled for him because of that. Fixing so late, means they could be sued by cn players. 

Wanderer cn hate was bigger than the lack of diversity in Natlan, and they didnt care too. 

Edited by dlwlrma

55 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

Chinese laws are very strict about games. 
 7 months of Neuvilette which means his "bug" is part of the kit, and people pulled for him because of that. Fixing so late, means they could be sued by cn players. 

Wanderer cn hate was bigger than the lack of diversity in Natlan, and they didnt care too. 

Omg? So thats why they can't balance characters? How did they balance Zhongli later on then? His weapon also needs a change. 

Why was Wanderer hated? He is fantastix imo

The Wanderer situation is still the most mind blowing nonsense ever, and if hoyo didn't move a finger to do anything about it I doubt they would move to change characters because a petition.org campaign that got 50k signatures.

Chinese players got spoiled by WuWa free pulls for every single bug during 1.0. Hoyo has no choice but to do the same, not to mention that the Neuvi situation is ridiculous. Why change it now when it's been a known "bug" for 7 months. 

While they are at it, ship back the 5.0 characters. :gaycat1:

• Thanks 1

its prob cause navia and nilou banner flopped hard 

moo.png

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Omg? So thats why they can't balance characters? How did they balance Zhongli later on then? His weapon also needs a change. 

Why was Wanderer hated? He is fantastix imo

Zhongli received a buff, which is what the cn players demanded. 

-
A big part of chinese players had problems with Wanderer's personality since 1.1
then they hated everything after
- being the "son" of Ei
- the hide protagonist of Sumeru
- being adopted by Nahida

"how can this brat boy have our loli and our waifu as his parents? **** himmm"
some people say his haters even killed cats in protest :monkey: demanding him not being playable, retcons, etc 

moo.png

Edited by dlwlrma

31 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

Zhongli received a buff, which is what the cn players demanded. 

-
A big part of chinese players had problems with Wanderer's personality since 1.1
then they hated everything after
- being the "son" of Ei
- the hide protagonist of Sumeru
- being adopted by Nahida

"how can this brat boy have our loli and our waifu as his parents? **** himmm"
some people say his haters even killed cats in protest :monkey: demanding him not being playable, retcons, etc 

moo.png

So it was the fanbase being weird? Not a game problem? Got it. 

I believe there is a very toxic relationship between Genshin and the Chinese fanbase. Only their wants get heard :deadbanana: 

53 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

So it was the fanbase being weird? Not a game problem? Got it. 

I believe there is a very toxic relationship between Genshin and the Chinese fanbase. Only their wants get heard :deadbanana: 

It's the same with every gacha out there. Mobile Chinese players are usually the majority.

Guys is Nilou worth pulling for? I couldn't get Furina :rip:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Terrielle said:

If you have Nahida, yeah she is the best for bloom teams.

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

If you have Nahida, yeah she is the best for bloom teams.

I don't have any Dendro girlies, but I have Rosaria im leveling her up the most next to the anemo traveller. Im thinking maybe Nilou/Rosaria freeze team thing? :chick1:

4 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

I don't have any Dendro girlies, but I have Rosaria im leveling her up the most next to the anemo traveller. Im thinking maybe Nilou/Rosaria freeze team thing? :chick1:

Nilou has to be in teams with only consist of Hydro and Dendro. So you better off use another Hydro character for freeze teams. If you wanna have Nilou and don't have Nahida, you can still comfortably play her within a free to play setup with Collei, Dendro Traveler and Barbara with Barbara being the driver. And she is a pretty unique character imho, you will comfortably most of the content with her. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Nilou has to be in teams with only consist of Hydro and Dendro. 

This is so interesting to me!! I feel like there are still too many mechanics in this game that I don't understand!! What about the other 5 star geo girl? Geo isn't my fave element but she seems pretty strong too.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

This is so interesting to me!! I feel like there are still too many mechanics in this game that I don't understand!! What about the other 5 star geo girl? Geo isn't my fave element but she seems pretty strong too.

If you are new to the game, I would pull for Navia. She is a top tier DPS that doesn't rely on other geo characters.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CBC said:

well...

fixed and 10 pulls in 13hrs but completely ignore the racism chile...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

Only if you dont mind to use the same team over and over for years to come. She is very restrictive in terms of team building just like hutao. She is very strong in bloom team but I cant see myself to use the same boring team again and again. Navia is more flexible or save for Emilie. She will have good synergize with natlan characters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

She is trash... I regret pulling for her (I wanted a 4* can't recall who now but got her in 20 pulls and winning 50/50 :skull:)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.