• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll pull for Nilou and if Iose the 50/50 again I'll quit (i won't, I'm diseased)

5 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Guess I'll pull for Nilou and if Iose the 50/50 again I'll quit (i won't, I'm diseased)

It will be the best decision you ever made :clap3: 

I lost to her also twice but weirdly i have already 80 wishes. Today there is abyss and we will get so much more wishes in a couple of days with the new event and map. 

When you're F2P, and save primogems for days to pull for Furina only to get... Noelle... AGAIN.:khalyan2:

Tomorrow around those hours i will be a Nilou owner :jonny: 

Spoiler

Or i will loose my 50/50 :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kaveh and Kirara when i already have those gorgeous girls and their cons are kinda sh\te... :ace:

12 minutes ago, CBC said:

Kaveh and Kirara when i already have those gorgeous girls and their cons are kinda sh\te... :ace:

i have C3 Kaveh and C4 Kirara. I hope they will max out with the 85 pulls i have. I pulled 80 times on Furina and got only 1 Gaming so :suburban:

I don't believe this but i wish they could fix some characters and even their cons. 

Lyney, Neu, Arlec, Wrio etc. all get +3 levels up on their normal attack with their C3. If this wasn't the case they would be all lower in usage. 
if Wanderer, Tighnari, Yoimiya and Ganyu had this too they would be so much more powerful. Yoimiyas C5 is literally the WORST con in the game. You are not even supposed to touch her burst :deadbanana:  For Wanderer it doesn't matter that much either. 

————————

Some people say that tomorrow the Natlan beta will leak so the level 100 cap thing might happen after all. 

New leak says that there WON'T be a level 100 cap.
That's coming from the highly reliable insider FOUL.

• Thanks 1

Kinich having off field capabilites I've prayed for times like this... finally a somewhat off field male unit 

:weeps:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

Kinich having off field capabilites I've prayed for times like this... finally a somewhat off field male unit 

:weeps:

Baizhu, Kaeya, Kazuha, Zhongli, Bennett, Xingque, Thoma, Venti, Goruo, Mika 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Drag him. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Excuse me WTF?

Spoiler

So again coming from FOUL, but no Pyro Traveler in 5.0. Maybe the Old Venti CBT1 voicelines about other archons suggested the pyro archon just gives the power of the pyro archon to the traveler, might be true.

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Most of these are supports, I'm talking about an offensive one. The last one we got was Thoma back in 2.3 :coffee2:

Well i won my second 50/50 in a row and got Navia and Nilou's signature weapon... for some reason. My Kaveh is C3, Kirara C4, and Ningguang C6. I have Albedo as well but Teyvat is a woman's world and that rusty ass twunk can warm the bench a bit more :gayalipacat5:

Guess i will be throwing my remaining wishes onto Niloullah.

Edited by yourcloud
  • Like 1

Did 90 pulls. I lost my 50/50 to Tighnari :suburban:

BUT THAT IS ACTUALLY FANTASTIC. He is now C2 :jonny2: That is such a good constellation :duca: 

And i lost early to him. Like 30 pulls after i got Furina i got him. I did spend the rest on Nilou and i didn't get her. It's kind of frustrating tbh like she really is running away from me but i'm faster this time :suburban:

My next 20 pulls will be her and i'm sure getting it :duca: 

———————

Who do you have level 90 of in the new imaginarium Theather? My Jean is level 90 and C3. I might make her level 90. Maybe Qiqi (C6) or Ninnguang (C6) next. 

• Thanks 2

I'm definitely leveling my Ningguang up to 90 (she is currently 80 and i have everything but the boss mats ready. I will be focusing her once i'm done building Navia). Outside of her, from that line up i only have Diluc and Kirara, and i'm not leveling any of that :clack:

I hope i can get Ningguang's before the deadline. 

Edited by yourcloud
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I'm definitely leveling my Ningguang up to 90 (she is currently 80 and i have everything but the boss mats ready. I will be focusing her once i'm done building Navia). Outside of her, from that line up i only have Diluc and Kirara, and i'm not leveling any of that :clack:

I hope i can get Ningguang's before the deadline. 

I got 7 Ninnguangs, 2 Kavehs and 1 Kirara out of my 90 pulls. 

Kirara will be C6 with this event and i need one more Kaveh. 

Ninnguang is such a queen though. I want to make her level 90 too. 

• Like 1

DID ANYONE SEE THE 5.0 BANNER LEAKS??? :bibliahh:

Spoiler

White girl/Kazuha-Dendro person/Raiden

WHAT IS THIS :ahh: 

3 hours ago, CBC said:

well...

I play on the playstation so mine has always gone slower than this "new" fix :ahh:

I FOUND MORE LEAKS. Omg 

Spoiler

Chisca is Anemo

Lansan is electro :confused:

first two level of abyss (9-10) will be immediately rewarded :confused: 

Pyro traveler won't be released on 5.0 (it will be gifted by Murata or something? 

world level can increase 1 more level but you have to be level 58 at least 

271 pyroculus :toofunny2: 

10 free pulls in the beginning of 5.0

all the crystal bonuses will reset in 5.0 (this happens every new region i guess?)

i don't want to fill the page with myself so i edit this one: 

MORE LEAKS PART 2

Spoiler

Both Sumeru and Fontaine artifacts in the strongbox :duca: 

Game will be 64GB

1 free 4 star character

Edited by Funnyfatty
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be real honest here: these first two 5* characters are just not exciting. Just saw their animations and they're just okay. Both serving nice gowns beautiful gowns. The hydro looks slightly more interesting. But overall they're both serving skips.

• Thanks 3

Yeah i agree. Other than two characters, Natlan characters don't excite me right now. Things might change with the story and playstyle but idk, i don't feel the rush when i saw Navia, Raiden, Yae, Furina etc for the first time. Guess i will be saving for my Inazuma - Fontaine faves.

Edited by yourcloud
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.