Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Because the Chinese players want a caring big ass big **** mommy characters. :bibliahh:

BTW: Ajaw is pretty much confirmed to be the pyro dragon sovereign. His full name translates to something like Dragonlord Divine King.

HSR did it better with Kafka. :michael:

• Like 1

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Ororon gagged me.

The rest of the cast is a skip for now. 

Mavuika seems to have great personality as a host of the tournament, but what's with the switch towards the end of the trailer? Mihoyo did the same **** with Furina and Shogun. Why do they always turn their female archons into a delicate and caring sister?

Oh that is sad because

Spoiler

Ororon is a 4 star anemo polearm :suburban:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Because the Chinese players want a caring big ass big **** mommy characters. :bibliahh:

BTW: Ajaw is pretty much confirmed to be the pyro dragon sovereign. His full name translates to something like Dragonlord Divine King.

Apparently Ajaw is just another Oz and Changsheng type of character, which I love because they're both really fun. It would be funny if he turned into the dragon sovereign mid archon quest though

:suburban:

Ajaw is clearly Kinich's Guoba lol

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Apparently Ajaw is just another Oz and Changsheng type of character, which I love because they're both really fun. It would be funny if he turned into the dragon sovereign mid archon quest though

That would be totally something Hoyo would pull out of their butts.

25 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Ajaw is clearly Kinich's Guoba lol

And Guoba is a god from the Archon war, Ajaw god/dragon CONFIRMED.

For anyone playing ZZZ :ducky:

Those characters gurl...

Where's the melanin? :rip:

Edited by Cloudy
  • Haha 1

Mavuika is the best design ever from this company :chick2:

would be prettier with melanin tho

the noPocland is tragic 

that boy with Capitano is so ugly omg, his design is serving deviantart ass fanart:rip:

• Thanks 1

Mauvika looks sooo hot and beautiful

Mavuika, Iansan, Kachina and Xilonen are my favs :lakitu:

I should not have any hope anymore, but I'm praying Iansan is a good 4 character

make her the new Xiangling and not some ass lazy dps 

For once Mihoyo could you not be racist?

Anyway back to a real collapse

• Like 4

I'm fine with all of them gonna save my primos for some of them though :fan:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

Nnn tea. Only Himeko Mavuika served in equal quality. 
Can't believe we only got a "hmph" from Capitano in the trailer. :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

This one was much better indeed. I didn't like half of Fontaine's cast but this trailer created a lot more hype for me regarding the story. I was so intrigued by Neuvillette, his role in the whole story, Arlecchino's involvement with the twins, why Wriothesley was underground. Natlan's trailer though... not only most of the characters are uglee but the "plot" didn't interest me. I'm just curious to see how Xbalanque will fit in all of this.

Anyways, really perched for Mavuika and Capitano, I really hope he's playable and he keeps his helmet on :jonny5:

Usually idrgaf about the white washing but its gon too far at this point.... are they serious with how white all these characters are? :rip: Xilonen the only one i care about

I think that Columbina is not meant for Natlan. Kind of shocked tbh :suburban:

And there is this viral hate about the skin colours in the game. Seriously though, black characters have always been a thing in every game i know. Why is genshin so absurd about it? 
Some people compare it too pokemon but in pokemon you had gay characters and lots of black characters. Brock was a brown character. You have gym leaders that were black so it feels very weird indeed. 

Mavunika mother, the rest better look cooler in game or something cause.. The whitewashing again is crazy, they are referencing actual deities from different cultures and fail to respect them in the slightest. Not to mention the cast would genuinely look more interesting with darker skin tone :rip: Good for me tho, let me pull C2 Yelan and C2 Furina instead of those 5.0 skips

Either way Fontaine you'll always be the best region

• Thanks 2

On 7/12/2024 at 3:46 PM, Funnyfatty said:

Oh that is sad because

Hide contents

Ororon is a 4 star anemo polearm :suburban:

Another emo ass anemo male?

So i saw on twitter so many boycotts and hate tweets going viral about the whitewashing and ngl, i support it. 

I loved the Natlan characters tbh but they could have done so much better. 
They deserve to be boycotted. I don't understand why they are SO AGAINST black characters? I have never seen any game that has like NO Black character. 

I love those characters but the fanmades are a MILLION TIMES better :deadbanana: i can't even.

this one is PERFECT. 

THIS ONE TOO

NOW she looks like a PYRO ARCHON

Ororon being dark black like WOW. Couldn't even imagine how good those characters could look :deadbanana: 

Chisca looks perfect with that black skin omg :deadbanana: 

People are saying that they should release Natlan a month later so they can fix the skin colours but i don't believe that :toofunny2: 

Today we get the drop marketing

Kaveh finally out of the basement. Too bad I am not going to pull cuz I don't want to lose my guaranteed.

The whitewashing is just lame at this point. You have a roster of how mamy characters and 95% are pale and if we're beikg honest the only "dark/tannef skinned" ones are Xinyan and Cadance. Like girl it gets so boring, they are honestly disgusting why do theu keep doing this, they can't be that dumb.

• Thanks 1

Kinich is cool, still not sure about Mualani. She is serving beach Barbara.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.