Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

17 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Didn't they give one  for free mama?

Iirc during Fontaine they gave Goruo, Lynette, Bennett and a Liyue character for free. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Didn't they give one  for free mama?

I started playing second half of 4.2 so even if she was free, I either missed the event or idk.
I got Freminet for free from his amazing and depressing event.

I just started playing this game and im HOOKED. But I highkey have no idea wtf im supposed to focus on doing.. I just keep doing daily commissions and im at adventurer level 18 :rip:

14 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

I just started playing this game and im HOOKED. But I highkey have no idea wtf im supposed to focus on doing.. I just keep doing daily commissions and im at adventurer level 18 :rip:

just explore and level chars, you dont have to worry about farming or anything until AR45

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Honestly just play the story and slowly explore. World quests are a great way to do something substantial and get a feel for Genshin outside of main story and commissions.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Terrielle said:

Just play around with your favorite characters, get some chests, explore Mondstat and play the main story. 

One of the best characters in the game, Furina, is on a banner right now, sink all your resources into getting her, she's definitely a smart long term investment. 

If you need any help, add me. My IUD is: 614317684

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Terrielle said:

My advice would be: explore! The beggining of the Genshin journey is the most fun because you stumble on a lot of very unexpected quests and places. Don't worry about farming anything yet, and save your original resin for AR45 because they will come in hand :heart:

Have fun!

• Thanks 2

Nilou in a few days :jonny: 

I'm so excited to get her :duca: 

While waiting for her, i builded my Heizou and he is SO FUN to play with. 

i will make his talent 8/13/9 and stop for a while and continue with Nilou. 

——————

btw when will we learn about the 4 stars on her banner? I hope its Chevruese, Charlotte, Kaveh, Heizou or Collei. 

its possibly Bennett, Xiangling and Barbara but whatever :suburban:

• Haha 1

Tomorrow is the Natlan trailer? I didn't even know :suburban:

I feel like i'm going to spend all my primos. The kits leaked from the Natlan characters and they seem super boring. 
Maybe if Xianyun comes second patch i can pull for her. 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Tomorrow is the Natlan trailer? I didn't even know :suburban:

I feel like i'm going to spend all my primos. The kits leaked from the Natlan characters and they seem super boring. 
Maybe if Xianyun comes second patch i can pull for her. 

I really hope Xianyun comes soon and not during Lantern Rite next year. I have a guaranteed and she will be perfect for my acc.

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I really hope Xianyun comes soon and not during Lantern Rite next year. I have a guaranteed and she will be perfect for my acc.

Well Shenhe probably wont come. We have two Natlan characters already. The other character is ofcourse Zhongli because an archon will come every patch and the other one can be Wrio (idts) or Xianyun. 

If Xianyun comes i will pull, if Wrio comes i will maybe pull. I have Zhongli already and don't care about the Natlan characters for now. 

5.1 might have Xbalanque and Venti btw :coffee:

• Like 1

Still no playable Madame Ping?

queX0zv.gif

18 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Still no playable Madame Ping?

queX0zv.gif

She comes around 5.6 according to the leaks 

Spoiler

As a 4 star :ryan3:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The chances of her coming before lantern rite are very slim since Madame Ping is rumoured to be a plunge attack dps too... :celestial5:

Thank you all for the suggestions :heart: hope my noob questions dont get too annoying in the future :clownny:

15 hours ago, Lexiel said:

My IUD is: 614317684

It wouldn't work for me, idk why! can you please check if it's correct? :dancehall:

Charlotte not doing anything on that team other than look pretty oh i love her

15 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Thank you all for the suggestions :heart: hope my noob questions dont get too annoying in the future :clownny:

It wouldn't work for me, idk why! can you please check if it's correct? :dancehall:

Well spend all your primos on FURINA. Do NOT touch that Sigewinne banner. She is literally the WORST 5 star character ever. You have less than a week left so focus on Furina. She will change the gameplay forever and make it easier later on the game for you to gain primos. 

• Thanks 1

I just checked and here is a list of every 4 star character that was free

1.0 Barbara

1.2 Fischl

1.5 Diona

2.8 Fischl (again?)

3.0 Collei 

3.2 Dori

3.6 Faruzan

3.8 Layla

4.0 Bennett (and Lynette who became permanent) 

4.2 Freminet

4.6 Gorou (the only inazuma character) 

4.8 Kirara (second Inazuma character) 

Lantern Night gave away 3 times a character for free

Amber, Lisa, Kayae, Lynette, Xiangling and Collei are given in game whenever you play. 

I was joking about Madame Ping but not her actually coming

queX0zv.gif

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The chances of her coming before lantern rite are very slim since Madame Ping is rumoured to be a plunge attack dps too... :celestial5:

I hope you are wrong. :monkey:

20 hours ago, Terrielle said:

enjoy the ride, the main story is amazing and the whole game in the beginning is just too much fun. make sure you keep doing those commissions or at least collecting the rewards since primogems are the rare "paid" currency in the game

55 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Lexiel is playing in NA (see the uid starting with 6). EU players start with 7 and Asia with 8. You can check lots of UIDs in the 1st page

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I was joking about Madame Ping but not her actually coming

queX0zv.gif

She was even rumoured to be last year's lantern rite character, but apparently she's coming in the next one :dies:

And don't believe a word of what @Funnyfatty says... idk where this hoe gets their leaks but Madame Ping is a 5* polearm user :suburban:

Edited by Venice B
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Venice B said:

She was even rumoured to be last year's lantern rite character, but apparently she's coming in the next one :dies:

And don't believe a word of what @Funnyfatty says... idk where this hoe gets their leaks but Madame Ping is a 5* polearm user :suburban:

Another anemo polearm user? Do you even believe yourself? :suburban:

i find all my leaks on the take it with grain of salt personalities

31 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Another anemo polearm user? Do you even believe yourself? :suburban:

i find all my leaks on the take it with grain of salt personalities

Her design is literally blue from head to toe with fishes all over it... 

:suburban:

I read Ping's a 4 Star too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.