Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

That new chronicled wish giving everyone Kaeyas :suburban:

I have only 24 wishes and i want Arlecchino and her weapon. Bye.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiori came in 30 wishes

Chiori should have stayed in drafts 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Chiori should have stayed in drafts 

Everyone Loves her this far but i really don’t care. She should have been the standart banner bich

Chiori is actually very intellectual and has a shtty personality. You would think that the gays would pull for her :suburban:

47 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Chiori is actually very intellectual and has a shtty personality. You would think that the gays would pull for her :suburban:

We love her lore but we can have that with her as a 4star support :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Arlecchino is a total slay but at the end of the day she's just another female pyro dps so we will be skipping :giraffe:

Edited by Venice B
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Arlecchino is a total slay but at the end of the day she's just another female pyro dps so we will be skipping :giraffe:

Sorry girl but who is WE? :rip: 

Imagine saying you are going to skip this with your whole chest :toofunny2:

By the way, i lost my 50/50 to Tighnari during the Yae Miko banner. Life is **** and i can't move on. 

o fat tao dont make that face

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Arle kit is okey, I like that they restricted her from healers/Furina teams, hope she’s a bit more challenging to play. But damn her animations are gorgeous, we will be pulling

I guess we will be using Arlecchino solo. She doesn’t work with anyone :suburban:

Maybe Thoma, Layla or Zhongli but i’m not sure. 

oh mother mother mother

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

spill

the glitching and the burst are cute

but another vape dps and bennett slave ...... 1074384571719757975.webp?size=160&quality=lossless

As a hu Tao hater I’m glad there is a pyro DPS I can use now :gaycat1:

• Like 1

pyro dps that cant vape oh shes dead on arrival. when yoi outdpses her :ahh:

I believe Arlec will need the weirdest characters ever. They say that Bennett is not needed and that he even kills her potential/stacks. Imagine if they force us to pull for Clorn and pigewinne :gaycat6:

I’m at 61 pity and i have 30 wishes. I want HER and her weapon. I hope i can get her without loosing 50/50 

12 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I believe Arlec will need the weirdest characters ever. They say that Bennett is not needed and that he even kills her potential/stacks. Imagine if they force us to pull for Clorn and pigewinne :gaycat6:

I’m at 61 pity and i have 30 wishes. I want HER and her weapon. I hope i can get her without loosing 50/50 

Daddy Chevreuse will save her 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Daddy Chevreuse will save her 

I have her C0 and was upgrading her today. I gave her rightful reward (and made it level 70) but today i got a fairy polearm and i guess that one is better? It has higher HP so. 

9 hours ago, yourcloud said:

By the way, i lost my 50/50 to Tighnari during the Yae Miko banner. Life is **** and i can't move on. 

Won*

• Like 3

9 hours ago, yourcloud said:

gauranteed Kazuha :clap3:

also tighnari is pretty good. If you have Fischl consider building her DMC and maybe Yao Yao if you have her for a nice team. Tighnari has the best bow gameplay in Genshin. Also with Nahida he pretty much clears pretty much all content but I assume you don’t have Nahida yet. 

EDIT: Also Tighnari Yae Nahida Fischl easily the best worm/aerial hunting team in the game. Wenut, Ruin serpent, Aeonblight. It’s an insane comp

Edited by Chiidish
  • Like 2

Arle is kinda lack luster once you remember signora existed and how similar they are

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

Arle is kinda lack luster once you remember signora existed and how similar they are

This, the leaked boss splash art looks like Signora 2.0 to me 

13 hours ago, Chiidish said:

gauranteed Kazuha :clap3:

also tighnari is pretty good. If you have Fischl consider building her DMC and maybe Yao Yao if you have her for a nice team. Tighnari has the best bow gameplay in Genshin. Also with Nahida he pretty much clears pretty much all content but I assume you don’t have Nahida yet. 

EDIT: Also Tighnari Yae Nahida Fischl easily the best worm/aerial hunting team in the game. Wenut, Ruin serpent, Aeonblight. It’s an insane comp

I don't have Fischl (nor Nahida) yet but i tried him in a Yaoyao - Lisa - Xingqiu team and i really like him! Like the twink energy radiates from him... Raiden Shogun might be jealous. 

Edited by yourcloud

4 months free of this **** game but Yae Miko is the queen of Genshin and just saw that she has higher usage in Abyss than Raiden. 

Time, the ultimate truth teller.

:clack:

• Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.