Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Yeah I agree. Standard 5* needs revamped ASAP. It’s not even worth to pull anymore on the event banner because I have a C6 Qiqi and Jean :chick1: Puts me off going for characters going forward. I lost the 50/50 at the start of Ayaka banner to what would have been a c7 Jean and while I have the primogems to get Ayaka I would rather have guarantee on Kazuha

Haven’t spent any coin on Genshin for 3 months ahhh I’m free from the shackles :WAP:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Kokomi her impacT :WAP:

40 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Kokomi her impacT :WAP:

Omg both panned characters when they came out too:WAP:

4 hours ago, Fevesy said:

32k organic primogems for Kazuha so far. We need Freedom Sworn + C2 :jonny:

Period! I will be saving all my pulls and coins for King Kazuha. :gayalipacat3:

Yelan/Xaio and Itto are going to flop and it's what scamverse deserves. :gaydonnacat1:

So I’ve done testing and I really think Yae/Fischl(C6)/ sucrose-venti/koko (main dps) is the best electro charge team

also in lowkey don’t like plunging and on the fence about kazuha

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Watch them nerf anemo after kazuhas banner :bibliahh:

Definitely what I'm expecting to happen :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So I’ve done testing and I really think Yae/Fischl(C6)/ sucrose-venti/koko (main dps) is the best electro charge team

also in lowkey don’t like plunging and on the fence about kazuha

I mean Kazuha only plunges with his skill so you're not gonna be spamming like xiao. He's super fun to play I'm sure you're gonna like him too :jonny5:

After spending all my Kazuha fundings on Ayaka I'm at 15k primos. I might pull 20 times at most on Itto because I really love him and I came back to the game last year when they announced him but I skipped for Xiao and now I'm gonna skip him for another anemo boy :jonny5:

Luckily we get our last round of the 400 Primo Compensation today. I'm going to go ahead and do single pulls for Ayaka. I think im fairly close since im currently at pull #73. Lost my last 50/50 to Diluc on his birthday :rip: so it's going to be interesting if I win this one or not. 

Also, The ads on this site are unbearable on mobile....

I can see them giving her a new skin in the future

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Full Pict Kuki Shinobu Hangout Picture

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Kuki Shinobu hangout picture

So I did one last pull on this banner and got Sayu, I didn't care for her at first but Tik Tok changed my mind showing me she's an amazing healer so I would probably use her in the future.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:08 PM, Sesame said:

Mona is such a joke of a character. The way you only bring her out to ult and then immediately swap

Spill fat Mona is USELESS :sorry:

I pulled on the standard banner and it gave me a 5* weapon, it was a catalyst so I didn't really care for it  but it gave me the Starglitter I needed to get Bennett yesss :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, ren said:

At least someone sees the light, waiting for miss @CBC to finally come to her senses

3 hours ago, ren said:

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

At least someone sees the light, waiting for miss @CBC to finally come to her senses

Here's a guide hope it helps :heart:

3 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

So I did one last pull on this banner and got Sayu, I didn't care for her at first but Tik Tok changed my mind showing me she's an amazing healer so I would probably use her in the future.

3 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I pulled on the standard banner and it gave me a 5* weapon, it was a catalyst so I didn't really care for it  but it gave me the Starglitter I needed to get Bennett yesss :jonnycat:

Sayu is really good and very fun but powercrept by Jean that's why people dont use her a lot. What catalyst did you get? :lakitu:

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Here's a guide hope it helps :heart:

Sayu is really good and very fun but powercrept by Jean that's why people dont use her a lot. What catalyst did you get? :lakitu:

I got Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds, idk which character would work good with it since my main catalyst users Sucrose and Barbara both work great with Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers. 

They really are going to put the stupid serpent on Abyss without the vulnerability phase :bibliahh:

They really hate the playerbase

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They really are going to put the stupid serpent on Abyss without the vulnerability phase :bibliahh:

They really hate the playerbase

I’ve honestly just fought that once since I don’t have ayato lol 

also raiden/xingqiu/venti/Jean works surprising well 

I was using Bennett for the buffs originally but Jean also works just as good without the attack buffs :rip: 

9 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I got Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds, idk which character would work good with it since my main catalyst users Sucrose and Barbara both work great with Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers. 

Oh that's amazing. The catalyst is good on any main dps or even sub dps because of the crit sub stat. If you like heizou it will work well with him

9 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

Ningguang and yanfei? 

yelan is a FAD!

We will continue saving for kazuha and the sumeru characters 

Can we skip to 2.8 already? 

GGBVJsD.gif

welp let me start practicing cause I’ve barely fought the finally two enemies lol 

although this really does seem like a raiden national first and freeze second type abyss 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 hours ago, Wotamin said:

yelan is a FAD!

We will continue saving for kazuha and the sumeru characters 

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Can we skip to 2.8 already? 

GGBVJsD.gif

I had two standard wishes and I decided to pull and I got Jean....welp.

Does that mean my pity is gone or do the standard banner wishes and the event banner wishes don't share pity? :dancehall2:

Edited by TwoPonytails

22 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I had two standard wishes and I decided to pull and I got Jean....welp.

Does that mean my pity is gone or do the standard banner wishes and the event banner wishes don't share pity? :dancehall2:

Omg congrats no they don't share pity :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.