Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Mona is surprising good, her attacks reach pretty far but her special dash is not it during combat. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

Mona is surprising good, her attacks reach pretty far but her special dash is not it during combat. 

She's very versatile and fun to use. Love so much :jonny5:

Mona is such a joke of a character. The way you only bring her out to ult and then immediately swap

6 hours ago, Sesame said:

Mona is such a joke of a character. The way you only bring her out to ult and then immediately swap

I mean, isn't that 50% of the characters tho? :toofunny3:

Queen Mona has her omen debuff, noblese, hydro aplication and shield breaking ailities, as well as TTDS or Prototype Amber. Others like Thoma wished they had anything...like at all :rip:

------

Can Yelan be released for goodness sake. I'm not pulling for her, but I kind of want to see what she can do and the comparisons with Xingqiu as well as the meltdowns :fan:

I want a Mona so I can save koko gif electro charge Teams is 

It's going to be so funny when people realise Yelan doesn't really work for Hu Tao at C0 lol

Tho rightfully so, people just want to get rid of Xingqiu. I have never seen anyone that actually likes his design or character, but people just don't have a choice but to use him because they made him cracked

My C6 Mona is KIKIng reading she's only a support burst :ahh: 

10 hours ago, Sesame said:

Like Kokomi, Shenhe and Ayaka to an extend :fan: Also Mona is a top tier support for your fave Ayaka

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean, isn't that 50% of the characters tho? :toofunny3:

Queen Mona has her omen debuff, noblese, hydro aplication and shield breaking ailities, as well as TTDS or Prototype Amber. Others like Thoma wished they had anything...like at all :rip:

------

Can Yelan be released for goodness sake. I'm not pulling for her, but I kind of want to see what she can do and the comparisons with Xingqiu as well as the meltdowns :fan:

Spill

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It's going to be so funny when people realise Yelan doesn't really work for Hu Tao at C0 lol

Tho rightfully so, people just want to get rid of Xingqiu. I have never seen anyone that actually likes his design or character, but people just don't have a choice but to use him because they made him cracked

She doesn't even work as well as xingqiu with Hu Tao at c2 iirc :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

Right... Sesame Street always spreading his poison :gaycat3:

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

She doesn't even work as well as xingqiu with Hu Tao at c2 iirc :bibliahh:

Yelan is such a joke is2g :weeps:

And she's not even serving looks she's got nothing going for her :weeps:

I thought she was a 5* Xingqiu replacement? What's her place in team composition then? What'd be her ideal team mates?

48 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I thought she was a 5* Xingqiu replacement? What's her place in team composition then? What'd be her ideal team mates?

As far as I know she will be good for Raiden national and Yoimiya I guess, but like she's barely going to outdamage Xingqiu at C0. So far there doesn't seem to be any reason to pull for her if you have Xingqiu unless of course you just like her for her design and animations which is totally fine.

It's just a bit scammy that they are trying to make people pull for the 5 star version of a character most people probably have built and C6. I feel she's going to tank, I mean Kazuha is 100% coming right before Sumeru and then you have Sumeru. It's logical toskip her since she doesn't really bring much as far as we know

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

The way you had to throw in the C6 because you knew I’d you didn’t it was less credible since she’s only a support burst without cons :eli:

I don’t hate Mona for her looks, I just hate her because her kit is boring as **** and she has no flavor 

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

The way you had to throw in the C6 because you knew I’d you didn’t it was less credible since she’s only a support burst without cons :eli:

I don’t hate Mona for her looks, I just hate her because her kit is boring as **** and she has no flavor 

C6 cuz she didn't waste ha wishes on 2 lego claymores :eli:

The rain swords lowkey look more pleasing than that cube thing yelan is carrying around 

I really love Yelan's design so I'll be pulling :gaycat3: I'll have to win the 50/50 though and after my luck with the Raiden, Ayato, Venti and Ayaka banner back to back, I might need to actually spend genesis crystals this time :ahh:

I would try a couple pulls if she had nice 4 stars and Kazuha wasn't coming, but yeah I'm not pulling until Kazuha...it seems so far away :cries2: (I hope he is the first half of 2.8 but I doubt it :rip:)

I prefer Yelan's dice rather than Xingqiu's swords. I kind of hate how they linger for an instance when activating, Yelan's seem faster or at least smoother

Edited by Cloudy

37 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I would try a couple pulls if she had nice 4 stars and Kazuha wasn't coming, but yeah I'm not pulling until Kazuha...it seems so far away :cries2: (I hope he is the first half of 2.8 but I doubt it :rip:)

I prefer Yelan's dice rather than Xingqiu's swords. I kind of hate how they linger for an instance when activating, Yelan's seem faster or at least smoother

Kazuha will be second half for sure, Lumie just posted that Heizou will be first half and that cursed company would never give us the two of them together.

24 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kazuha will be second half for sure, Lumie just posted that Heizou will be first half and that cursed company would never give us the two of them together.

Imo it's gonna be kazuha + heizou, yoimiya + klee :gaycat1:

Watch them nerf anemo after kazuhas banner :bibliahh:

38 minutes ago, CBC said:

Imo it's gonna be kazuha + heizou, yoimiya + klee :gaycat1:

The abyss blessings for the second half of 2.8 will favor anemo and plunging attacks so if we take that in consideration the chances of Kazuha being in the first phase are really slim.

27 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Watch them nerf anemo after kazuhas banner :bibliahh:

Mihoyo will 100% try to push dendro down our throats to sell the new characters, and since anemo won't react with dendro that's kind of a nerf of sorts already. Electro + dendro and hydro + dendro will be the new meta me thinks :weeps:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

The abyss blessings for the second half of 2.8 will favor anemo and plunging attacks so if we take that in consideration the chances of Kazuha being in the first phase are really slim.

Mihoyo will 100% try to push dendro down our throats to sell the new characters, and since anemo won't react with dendro that's kind of a nerf of sorts already. Electro + dendro and hydro + dendro will be the new meta me thinks :weeps:

Abyss blessing don't really mean anything cause they switch based on date rather than banners, so the 2nd blessing will be in effect for both the 1st and 2nd banner of the patch. Also if you look at 1.5 the first abyss blessing was a boost to phys % dmg and the 2nd one was focused on shielding, meanwhile the banners were ZL and then Eula :rip:

32k organic primogems for Kazuha so far. We need Freedom Sworn + C2 :jonny:

I've only managed 11k primogems so far, since freaking Ayaka took so damn long to come...

I also think it's going to be Kazuha an dthen Klee + Yoimiya. Those two cannot carry a banner on their own tbh

I think they know both Klee and Yoimiya ain't going to sell and will want to bait people into pulling as much as they can in Kazuha's so I think Hiezou will still be on his. They honestly need to start dumping some characters in the standard like Klee, Yoimiya and Childe. It's pretty obvious people aren't pulling for them just look at Klee's or Childe's first reruns :rip: Albedo should be thrown in there too, he isn't nearly as good as other characters, his constellations aren't even good :rip:

At least you wouldn't have to see the same  standard characters every time you lose a god damn 50/50

Edited by Cloudy

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Childe's first reruns

childe sold so well in japan tho 

3 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

childe sold so well in japan tho 

In China he flopped iirc. And his 3rd rerun did more or less the same (a lil better but I supect it was because of Polar Star being released for him)

The point is they start to add some of these "less popular characters" into the standard or else hey will need to start putting 3 or 4 characters per banner because it's going to be not viable at all :rip:

I predict with Sumeru they will update the standard banner one way or another. I really think Klee and another character (either Childe or Yoimiya) are getting thrown in there

Edited by Cloudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.