Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

26 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

This is a reminder that we WILL be supporting the Diluc skin if we are able. We must support all husbando content or future husbandos will get the axe

I WILL be supporting once they finally decide to give us Zhongli's archon outfit :WAP:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I WILL be supporting once they finally decide to give us Zhongli's archon outfit :WAP:

you won't get it that skin if the fujos/geys/theys don't collectively support ugly ass Diluc with his new skin. He's the pilot and we have to fall in line, we're playing chess (except Hoyoverse always wins by taking our money).

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

This is a reminder that we WILL be supporting the Diluc skin if we are able. We must support all husbando content or future husbandos will get the axe

If the skin really is the manga diluc bet we will be purchasing 

Not wasting crystals on Flopluc

I'm glad the 4 star ones are free and arguably even better than the 5 star skins. Fischl's looks kind of neat specially with that new hairstyle

I didn't realize they've been updating the Genshin Top 50 again so here's the latest one for 2.6.

Notable Updates:

• Kazuha keeps coming back to the top spot. 
  • Kokomi really had the last laugh after debuting so low on her Banner release week.
  • Hutao keeps falling and is now #17. (I never thought this would happen.)
  • Ayaka is the currently most used DPS.
  • Shenhe in the top 10. (Mostly cause of Cryo Payola in the Abyss)

U4hbo0V.png

Edited by Axolotl

Not us being stuck with filler banners all summer long. :gaycat6:

No one asked for 2.7 to be 6 weeks long. :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

I didn't realize they've been updating the Genshin Top 50 again so here's the latest one for 2.6.

Notable Updates:

• Kazuha is keeps coming back to the top spot. 
  • Kokomi really had the last laugh after debuting so low on her Banner release week.
  • Hutao keeps falling and is now #17. (I never thought this would happen.)
  • Ayaka is the currently most used DPS.
  • Shenhe in the top 10. (Mostly cause of Cryo Payola in the Abyss)

U4hbo0V.png

The original koko stans. I honestly don’t know how people play without her lol.@

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

i mean this one could still be going for six weeks so I’ll take something different :rip:

They should just make a triple banner for 2.8. Put Yoimiya, Klee and Kazuha at the same time, it doesn't matter since we all know who people are going to pull for, that way we can shave 3 weeks for goodness sake :gaycat6:

2.7 hasn't even started and I already want it to end. I'm so excited for 2.8 though, that patch is gonna be amazing :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

Im glad they keep it 6 weeks though. I need that Itto banner so I can skip it and save up primogems for Klee and Kazuha.

I need 2.7 to start soon. I need Yelan so bad :jonnycat: even though I'm at 0 pity and 50/50 :clown:

I lost mistsplitter to that ugly claymore :gaycat6:

im so annoyed I wasted primos for this 

but I’ve gotten like 5 event 5 stars in a row so I guess I had a good luck streak 

The weapon banner is the biggest scam of all time, the only weapon that will make me consider pull it's Homa and that's it :cm:

I would only pull on the weapon banner again if the two feature weapons satisfy me and I don't have any intention of getting any of the upcoming 5 stars on the future patches :rip:

I got too lucky on Homa

Most of the 5 star weapons are only useful for just one 5 star anyway. And sometimes they are low key worse and unnecessary, for example, Yae Miko's one is basically useless on everyone else. I rather use the Enkanomiya catalyst because it saves you the effort of having to build energy recharge on her substats

I've seen videos with the Kagura Verity and she does like shy of 8k on hit of her skill. Mine does a lil bit less of 6k. The difference is marginal and honestly with the way she's mostly played (or at least me) she's just there to apply electro for taser teams and from time to time burst

I know all this but I just wanted to test my luck since I’m not pulling for a while lol 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I lost mistsplitter to that ugly claymore :gaycat6:

im so annoyed I wasted primos for this 

but I’ve gotten like 5 event 5 stars in a row so I guess I had a good luck streak 

This happened to me as well like last week. Fortunately, I got Mistsplitter yesterday for Ayato through sheer luck. :gaycat6:

Unforged isn't as bad as what everyone says. It's just not the best for any particular character but it's a great statstick with a good passive. Like, it's still Eula's third best weapon. 

Yeah so 2.7 will be a total non event :rip:

At least we're getting an archon quest and more xiao content :weeps:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Yeah so 2.7 will be a total non event :rip:

At least we're getting an archon quest and more xiao content :weeps:

Is yelan going to flop? She seems pretty random lol 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is yelan going to flop? She seems pretty random lol 

Most likely. She's literally a very small upgrade from a very good character most of us all already have and her full potential is blocked behind constelations. I get mihoyo's strategy of making people pull more to get cons but most people who do that are whales or people who really like/want a character and Yelan doesn't have the appeal. I guess some people need two Xingqiu's for abyss but most people don't so I guess her sales won't be that good.

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Most likely. She's literally a very small upgrade from a very good character most of us all already have and her full potential is blocked behind constelations. I get mihoyo's strategy of making people pull more to get cons but most people who do that are whales or people who really like/want a character and Yelan doesn't have the appeal. I guess some people need two Xingqiu's for abyss but most people don't so I guess her sales won't be that good.

The worst part is that she isn't an upgrade in the sense she doesn't apply as much hydro as Xingqiu so you cant even use her with hutao :toofunny2:

The game has a huge issue with the lack of content but some of these streamers moaning and fuming it's honestly pathetic, mind you these are literal adults :ahh:

Like most of them barely even have a platform and it's just because of Genshin at least be grateful. The fact that they are getting sponsored by MHY and shitting on the game, like the company doesn't owe you anything. Touch some grass or play other games for goodness sake...

The thing is they don't do events, the don't do world quest, they don't even explore the map, like are you playing the game at this point? That Tuonto guy is honestly one of the worst, like that guy ONLY plays Jean, like why are you pulling and moaning and complaining if you don't even bother to raise any other characters or play with them :rip:

------

That being said I think Genshin main problem is that it has been promoted as a mobile, pc and console game at the same time. Honestly sometimes I have trouble to see what is the direction they want for this game.

Instead of spending hours doing stupid cutscenes for like those hang out events no one literally does because they are the most boring thing ever. Spend your time actually thinking of challenges in which people can use their characters :rip: Like just a simple battle arena with different modes of difficulty would satisfy some of these smelly gamers :rip:

You could have different modes, with different types of difficulty. Like for example one full of corrosion like that one abyss, it would be challenging and would also help and increase the value of investing on great healers. Something like that along could increase the value of so many characters like Barbara, Qiqi, Sayu or the new Shinobu.

Or for example a mono element type of arena. It would encourage people to pull for certain elemental type units like Shenhe for example and build them. Of course the rewards should be equal to the difficulty, but I feel that one of the main problems is they don't want to give any rewards...they are so stingy, I know for a fact they haven't even added new abyss floors because they don't want to give primogems as rewards...

Edited by Cloudy

Not there being 15 days left for this teapot lol 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:28 AM, Cloudy said:

The game has a huge issue with the lack of content but some of these streamers moaning and fuming it's honestly pathetic, mind you these are literal adults :ahh:

Like most of them barely even have a platform and it's just because of Genshin at least be grateful. The fact that they are getting sponsored by MHY and shitting on the game, like the company doesn't owe you anything. Touch some grass or play other games for goodness sake...

The thing is they don't do events, the don't do world quest, they don't even explore the map, like are you playing the game at this point? That Tuonto guy is honestly one of the worst, like that guy ONLY plays Jean, like why are you pulling and moaning and complaining if you don't even bother to raise any other characters or play with them :rip:

------

That being said I think Genshin main problem is that it has been promoted as a mobile, pc and console game at the same time. Honestly sometimes I have trouble to see what is the direction they want for this game.

Instead of spending hours doing stupid cutscenes for like those hang out events no one literally does because they are the most boring thing ever. Spend your time actually thinking of challenges in which people can use their characters :rip: Like just a simple battle arena with different modes of difficulty would satisfy some of these smelly gamers :rip:

You could have different modes, with different types of difficulty. Like for example one full of corrosion like that one abyss, it would be challenging and would also help and increase the value of investing on great healers. Something like that along could increase the value of so many characters like Barbara, Qiqi, Sayu or the new Shinobu.

Or for example a mono element type of arena. It would encourage people to pull for certain elemental type units like Shenhe for example and build them. Of course the rewards should be equal to the difficulty, but I feel that one of the main problems is they don't want to give any rewards...they are so stingy, I know for a fact they haven't even added new abyss floors because they don't want to give primogems as rewards...

Honestly they should keep the potion like  events (modified of course)  and have that as a separate abyss things that changes periodically 

58 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Honestly they should keep the potion like  events (modified of course)  and have that as a separate abyss things that changes periodically 

They just have to do a permanent battle arena which consists of different modes of challenges.

You could have:

• A mono type arena. Just like abyss resets you could have this mode be a different element every time. You could have certain level of difficulties with constant waves of enemies.
  • A corrosion type or arena. Same but with corrosion, this alone would force you to build as best as you can the healers in the game
  • A banning type of arena like the one that are going to make in which characters are banned.
  • Etc.

Of course you would have an individual and an online co-op mode. I would just take away the star rating and make it complete it within then time given and give nice rewards that could range from a decent amount of mora, ore, weapon materials and of course a decent amount of primogems.

Of course it should be a real challenge which would make the rewards and the effort put into it worthwile. Unlike spiral abyss because let's be honest, most people can complete spiral abyss the problem lies in the stupid star condition :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.