Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

18 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

We-

We made the right decision deleting this trash game @sugrbby666 :sistrens:

The Nahida portion of that thread was already disturbing enough but then... killing cats? What's wrong with those people?

gvsq3Tl.gif

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

The Nahida portion of that thread was already disturbing enough but then... killing cats? What's wrong with those people?

gvsq3Tl.gif

I heard they’re all Fadden Shoflop stans; explains a lot tbh.

gvsq3Tl.gif

Tieba is basically the 4chan of china, and NGA is if 4chan had an atrl-sized forum

gvsq3Tl.gif

On 7/26/2023 at 1:13 PM, Topmaster 2 said:

F160IFpXsAIMI3l?format=jpg&name=large

Well f@ck me :cm:

Eu.gif

A better character, better element, better twink, better story arc, etc. congrats :clap3:

S/N:

I know I didn’t see someone above  looking for another pyro dps that’s easier than hu Tao and looking at LYNEY of all pyro bow users, babes just get Hu Tao C1 or pull Yoimiya or better get build Diluc/Klee  :bibliahh:

Edited by Chiidish

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

A better character, better element, better twink, better story arc, etc. congrats :clap3:

S/N:

I know I didn’t see someone above  looking for another pyro dps that’s easier than hu Tao and looking at LYNEY of all pyro bow users, babes just get Hu Tao C1 or pull Yoimiya or better get build Diluc/Klee  :bibliahh:

spill after spill after spill after spill

lyney will literally have nothing he'll be a fad on arrival

#that goes for everyone ok from worldwide angel

Yall should wait until Fontaine to prove Twinkney's floppage

8 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Yall should wait until Fontaine to prove Twinkney's floppage

hes panned in beta 

Fl.gif

They're leaking Slayvillette's kit and let me tell you he'll be a SERVE, can't wait to see Fadney's sales tanking because we're all waiting for hydro daddy

CBC

Lyney damage is good but don't pull him unless you hate yourself

ezgif.com-resize(3).thumb.gif.b743ca6ef9

Yoimiya is more fun and she's just mash 1 button

So is Yelan's rerun a bait or nah?

This is probably gonna be such a long noob post, but maybe someone’s gonna help me out :dancehall:

I’ve been casually playing the game fully F2P when it launched, finished like entirety of Mondstat, got to AR 28 and just dropped the game cause I started reading some already formed strategies online, realized I’ve been doing things wrong and it just became overwhelming (especially for F2P). But the game is just so charming and I’m a massive BOTW/TOTK fan so I came back now with new passion and decided to read online guides again to start building proper team that actually slays, but again I’m still pretty lost..

My current favorable team is Xingqiu, Fischl, Xiangling, Sucrose. I picked them cause I liked them, but as I’m reading rn it seems like coincidentally I use something called the national team which can apparently be very good? I enjoy the dynamic combat of fast switching between characters to create varied elemental heavy reactions instead of one heavy hitter. But I see that everyone uses Bennet in this setup (I don’t have him) and I’m not sure who to replace him with. Apart of Fischl I also have Rosaria, Ningguang, Barbra (I sometimes switch her for boss fights cause she seems to heal very good), Xinyan, Aloy, Noelle, Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Yaoyao.. which is not much but I’m working with what I can ig. Is Fischl fine or should I switch her? Or is completely different better than this? Or is there some better character that I could get easily soon that I should aim for? As you can guess most of these are C0, C1 max.

I recall also seeing based on guides that I don’t really have anyone who could be a good main DPS :chick3:  I also know so little about artifacts and weapons so Im not really should which character needs which stats the most.

If what I just said doesn’t make much sense, just ignore it and maybe link me to some YouTube guide that could help me out :dies: thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is probably gonna be such a long noob post, but maybe someone’s gonna help me out :dancehall:

I’ve been casually playing the game fully F2P when it launched, finished like entirety of Mondstat, got to AR 28 and just dropped the game cause I started reading some already formed strategies online, realized I’ve been doing things wrong and it just became overwhelming (especially for F2P). But the game is just so charming and I’m a massive BOTW/TOTK fan so I came back now with new passion and decided to read online guides again to start building proper team that actually slays, but again I’m still pretty lost..

My current favorable team is Xingqiu, Fischl, Xiangling, Sucrose. I picked them cause I liked them, but as I’m reading rn it seems like coincidentally I use something called the national team which can apparently be very good? I enjoy the dynamic combat of fast switching between characters to create varied elemental heavy reactions instead of one heavy hitter. But I see that everyone uses Bennet in this setup (I don’t have him) and I’m not sure who to replace him with. Apart of Fischl I also have Rosaria, Ningguang, Barbra (I sometimes switch her for boss fights cause she seems to heal very good), Xinyan, Aloy, Noelle, Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Yaoyao.. which is not much but I’m working with what I can ig. Is Fischl fine or should I switch her? Or is completely different better than this? Or is there some better character that I could get easily soon that I should aim for? As you can guess most of these are C0, C1 max.

I recall also seeing based on guides that I don’t really have anyone who could be a good main DPS :chick3:  I also know so little about artifacts and weapons so Im not really should which character needs which stats the most.

If what I just said doesn’t make much sense, just ignore it and maybe link me to some YouTube guide that could help me out :dies: thanks!

I'll help u if you tell me when will miss AURORA release new music :gaycat5:

Jk, the favorable team you mentioned is full of characters considered good as supports, perhaps you could use Rosaria as a dps, my advice is to get a good dps 5 stars character

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

So is Yelan's rerun a bait or nah?

Kokomi, Yelan and Childe all about to get powercrept by Fontaine hydro units so hoyoverse is milking them coins one last time before they become official FADS

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

If you don't have Bennett just hang in there bc there will be an event next patch that will grant you a free Bennett!

If I were you I'd focus on upgrading Sucrose, Fischl and Xingqiu or Barbara because then you can make a taser team with them and then use Bennett and Xiangling to create another team, which could be a reverse melt team with Rosaria or some variation of National with another character. You also have Yaoyao, which is a dendro unit and dendro is really strong right now so maybe you could try testing her out, she could even be a good hyperbloom driver with Xingqiu but you'd need a better electro unit since Fischl is not that good for hyperbloom... Kuki Shinobu would be more optimal. Anyways all of these characters I mentioned are pretty good though and you can't go wrong with them, they're always useful units. Just avoid spending resources on Xinyan, Aloy and Amber because they're not that good :ducky:

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Xingqiu, Fischl, Xiangling and Sucrose have remained some of the best units since the game started and will probably remain like that for the future. That team is fine, from the characters you have I would probably build Yaoyao and Rosaria. Amber, Xinyan, Noelle and Lisa aren't worth it specially if you don't have their C6 constellations (Aloy is trash).

In some teams it's the combination of different abilities to do the damage. For example, in a mono geo team you focus all your abilities into making Itto a brain dead bonking machine, but for example in your current team all those characters are off field sub dps. You basically use Xingqiu to allow Xiangling to vaporize and do bigger numbers and Sucrose is there to lower the resistance to pyro and make the numbers even higher.

I would suggest looking up guides, I would recommend SevyPlays, really nice content creator and her videos are always very easy to understand and helpful. She helps you understand the characters kits and how to build them, also who to play them with and their rotations.

Edited by Cloudy
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Honestly the idea of "meta" teams like National is just for the Abyss game mode and some events, otherwise when exploring you can use whatever characters/comps you find fun. Genshin is it's best when you just pull the characters you like instead of worrying so much about meta or as the girls say, arts not the (dps) charts. The characters you have should cover all the overworld content and it'll take you weeks to finish all the regions, and on August 16th we have an entire new region to explore. 

When it comes to Artifacts, just don't bother with them until you are Adventure Rank 45. Equip the ones with ATK%/Crit Rate/Crit Dmg until then. After AR45 you will have guaranteed 5* Artifacts when you do the Artifact domains.

This spreadsheet is a good basis to see how you would build each character and what good weapon choices are:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/htmlview?pru=AAABdXYM80o*xMxXJdNbCCZ-v9FLVh6EXg#

Otherwise more indepth character analysis can be found on

https://keqingmains.com/#search

We get a copy of Bennett for free in the next update during one of the events - so you will have him soon however you'll need to explore the new region, I don't think the event with Bennett will be locked behind any story quests so you could potentially walk through all of Sumeru to get to Fontaine. Although ideally you want Bennett's C1 to make him a good support.

The issue with the Xingqiu/Fischl/Xiangling/Sucrose team you have is that they are all mostly used as off field sub DPS and none of them have an on field presence (except Sucrose if you built her full Elemental Mastery) but then you have no one healing or shielding. - The National Team as you mention has been a valid meta team since the beginning and still has success today so investing in Xiangling/Xingqiu and Bennett when you get him will be a very good investment for your account. 

The idea with Genshin is to invest/pull for the 5* characters and the 4*'s will come eventually. You're coming back at an interesting time, with next patch being a new region so we will be getting tons of new characters to change up the meta and potentially a lot of uncertainty. At the moment the 5* characters that we have on the limited banner are:

Wanderer who is an Anemo main DPS, he makes overworld exploration really fun (or sometimes trivalises it since he can just fly around nnn). He could work with the National Team (Wanderer/Xingqiu/Xiangling/Bennett) as a main driver once all of 3 National members have used their off field ultimates but his ideal comp is slightly different (Wanderer/Faruzan/Shielder/Bennett)

Kokomi is basically Barbara on acid, an extremely good healer and good off field water application. 

In 2.5 weeks we will have 

Lyney - new 5* pyro main DPS, his damage is good but I wouldn't advise on pulling since his kit is kinda mono-pyro (so not using reactions a lot, and I see you mentioning you like the reaction gameplay)

And the rumours indicate:

Yelan - Basically a 5* version of Xingqiu, and Xingqiu is such an in demand unit for reaction teams that having basically a 2nd one is very welcome

Then another 3 weeks after that..

Tartaglia/Childe - When people think of the National team, Tartaglia is the main DPS that people think of. He's one of the only characters that can keep up with Xiangling's Pyronado's application and apply Hydro to constantly vaporise them. I would say as a stan that he's a bit more difficult to play compared to other characters because of his E stance change mechanic and having to keep a timer in your head. The team comp here would be Tartaglia/Sucrose/Xiangling/Bennett, Sucrose is not ideal but it can work. Most people use Kaedehara Kazuha (a 5*) in Sucrose's place.

Zhongli - The best shielder in the game, you can get away with not using a healer in teams if you maintain his shield. His shield also reduces enemy resistances too.

-

After that it's all a bit uncertain since we're getting tons of new characters. If you do care about keeping up with the abyss meta or good investments to get as an F2P then of course you would try to go for the meta characters. Even though the girls in this thread pretend like they hate her, Raiden Shogun (rumoured to be back on the banner in patch 4.1) is THE F2P and meta queen. One of her best weapons is one you can get from fishing in game so you don't have to spend any wishes there.

But please ask any questions you have here if you are unsure on any decisions you want to make with pulling characters.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Funny enough xingqiu/fischl/xiangling/sucrose is a really meta team. The team is strong because you do a lot of reactions simultaniously (vaporize, overload, swirl, electro charge) and sucrose increases the dmg of these reactions by increasing the team's EM.

Since you're overwhelmed I simply recommend levelling your chars/weapons/artifacts. You can go full atk% on all of them because meta doesn't matter until end game. Anytime you have any specific question just ask it here I'm sure everyone's happy to answer. Btw Fontaine, the game's 5th region is coming out on the 16th!

Fl.gif

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

F2UGsLlWkAI7E7A.png

thots?

No but seriously smoking a blunt with Cyno and Fischl would be hilarious :ahh:

Kazuha should be higher though, and Tighnari and Venti deserve to be on the dream team. Sucrose deserves to be on the nightmare ranking too :dies:

33 minutes ago, Venice B said:

No but seriously smoking a blunt with Cyno and Fischl would be hilarious :ahh:

Kazuha should be higher though, and Tighnari and Venti deserve to be on the dream team. Sucrose deserves to be on the nightmare ranking too :dies:

feel like nilou is kinda snoop dog of teyvat. those padisarah blunts gotta hit hard :clap3:

First of all thank you so much y'all, I didn't expect such broad and informative response :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I'll help u if you tell me when will miss AURORA release new music :gaycat5:

Jk, the favorable team you mentioned is full of characters considered good as supports, perhaps you could use Rosaria as a dps, my advice is to get a good dps 5 stars character

Lmao I don't think anything is coming in near future

I remember when I started playing back in 2020 I really wanted Diluc, should have been rerolling accounts for him but it seemed like so much effort :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

If you don't have Bennett just hang in there bc there will be an event next patch that will grant you a free Bennett!

If I were you I'd focus on upgrading Sucrose, Fischl and Xingqiu or Barbara because then you can make a taser team with them and then use Bennett and Xiangling to create another team, which could be a reverse melt team with Rosaria or some variation of National with another character. You also have Yaoyao, which is a dendro unit and dendro is really strong right now so maybe you could try testing her out, she could even be a good hyperbloom driver with Xingqiu but you'd need a better electro unit since Fischl is not that good for hyperbloom... Kuki Shinobu would be more optimal. Anyways all of these characters I mentioned are pretty good though and you can't go wrong with them, they're always useful units. Just avoid spending resources on Xinyan, Aloy and Amber because they're not that good :ducky:

That's perfect to hear, will keep my eye on that :duca:

I've seen some people fixate over hyperbloom as I was watching some videos, but I'm really unfamiliar with dendro for now so we will see. Fischl is probably my least fave of the current team, but I do like electro as an element. And LMAO I briefly came back in 2021 just to get Aloy, cause I got excited for free 5*, but it was such a scam, I hate her dd

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Xingqiu, Fischl, Xiangling and Sucrose have remained some of the best units since the game started and will probably remain like that for the future. That team is fine, from the characters you have I would probably build Yaoyao and Rosaria. Amber, Xinyan, Noelle and Lisa aren't worth it specially if you don't have their C6 constellations (Aloy is trash).

In some teams it's the combination of different abilities to do the damage. For example, in a mono geo team you focus all your abilities into making Itto a brain dead bonking machine, but for example in your current team all those characters are off field sub dps. You basically use Xingqiu to allow Xiangling to vaporize and do bigger numbers and Sucrose is there to lower the resistance to pyro and make the numbers even higher.

I would suggest looking up guides, I would recommend SevyPlays, really nice content creator and her videos are always very easy to understand and helpful. She helps you understand the characters kits and how to build them, also who to play them with and their rotations.

Thank you lots for guides, I will definitely watch these next!

Mono teams are definitely not for me and especially NOT geo, I'm a sucker for flashy creative reaction combos lmao. I love Sucrose the most, cause she's so satisfying to watch, the synergy with Xiangling's pyro is >>

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Honestly the idea of "meta" teams like National is just for the Abyss game mode and some events, otherwise when exploring you can use whatever characters/comps you find fun. Genshin is it's best when you just pull the characters you like instead of worrying so much about meta or as the girls say, arts not the (dps) charts. The characters you have should cover all the overworld content and it'll take you weeks to finish all the regions, and on August 16th we have an entire new region to explore. 

When it comes to Artifacts, just don't bother with them until you are Adventure Rank 45. Equip the ones with ATK%/Crit Rate/Crit Dmg until then. After AR45 you will have guaranteed 5* Artifacts when you do the Artifact domains.

This spreadsheet is a good basis to see how you would build each character and what good weapon choices are:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/htmlview?pru=AAABdXYM80o*xMxXJdNbCCZ-v9FLVh6EXg#

Otherwise more indepth character analysis can be found on

https://keqingmains.com/#search

We get a copy of Bennett for free in the next update during one of the events - so you will have him soon however you'll need to explore the new region, I don't think the event with Bennett will be locked behind any story quests so you could potentially walk through all of Sumeru to get to Fontaine. Although ideally you want Bennett's C1 to make him a good support.

The issue with the Xingqiu/Fischl/Xiangling/Sucrose team you have is that they are all mostly used as off field sub DPS and none of them have an on field presence (except Sucrose if you built her full Elemental Mastery) but then you have no one healing or shielding. - The National Team as you mention has been a valid meta team since the beginning and still has success today so investing in Xiangling/Xingqiu and Bennett when you get him will be a very good investment for your account. 

The idea with Genshin is to invest/pull for the 5* characters and the 4*'s will come eventually. You're coming back at an interesting time, with next patch being a new region so we will be getting tons of new characters to change up the meta and potentially a lot of uncertainty. At the moment the 5* characters that we have on the limited banner are:

Wanderer who is an Anemo main DPS, he makes overworld exploration really fun (or sometimes trivalises it since he can just fly around nnn). He could work with the National Team (Wanderer/Xingqiu/Xiangling/Bennett) as a main driver once all of 3 National members have used their off field ultimates but his ideal comp is slightly different (Wanderer/Faruzan/Shielder/Bennett)

Kokomi is basically Barbara on acid, an extremely good healer and good off field water application. 

In 2.5 weeks we will have 

Lyney - new 5* pyro main DPS, his damage is good but I wouldn't advise on pulling since his kit is kinda mono-pyro (so not using reactions a lot, and I see you mentioning you like the reaction gameplay)

And the rumours indicate:

Yelan - Basically a 5* version of Xingqiu, and Xingqiu is such an in demand unit for reaction teams that having basically a 2nd one is very welcome

Then another 3 weeks after that..

Tartaglia/Childe - When people think of the National team, Tartaglia is the main DPS that people think of. He's one of the only characters that can keep up with Xiangling's Pyronado's application and apply Hydro to constantly vaporise them. I would say as a stan that he's a bit more difficult to play compared to other characters because of his E stance change mechanic and having to keep a timer in your head. The team comp here would be Tartaglia/Sucrose/Xiangling/Bennett, Sucrose is not ideal but it can work. Most people use Kaedehara Kazuha (a 5*) in Sucrose's place.

Zhongli - The best shielder in the game, you can get away with not using a healer in teams if you maintain his shield. His shield also reduces enemy resistances too.

-

After that it's all a bit uncertain since we're getting tons of new characters. If you do care about keeping up with the abyss meta or good investments to get as an F2P then of course you would try to go for the meta characters. Even though the girls in this thread pretend like they hate her, Raiden Shogun (rumoured to be back on the banner in patch 4.1) is THE F2P and meta queen. One of her best weapons is one you can get from fishing in game so you don't have to spend any wishes there.

But please ask any questions you have here if you are unsure on any decisions you want to make with pulling characters.

Lord bless you, your post opened my eyes so much :deadbanana: I realized that I really shouldn't care that much about meta teams, cause I am not fixated over abyss anyways? I assume it has the best rewards in the game, but I'm a VERY exploration kinda guy. I love wandering around the world, you won't catch me missing a chest, challenge, culus etc. I barely uncovered Liyue and ran back to Mondstadt and Dragonspine to 100% them first. So maybe I should focus on first getting some kind of exploration team? That being said as a F2P I need to think of some abyss/dungeons characters too, cause I'll eventually care a lot about that and it would be a waste to just spend all my resources on non-suitable teams. I only did first 3 floors for free Xiangling so I have her on C1. I've seen there is another free character some floor higher, should I aim for that? I have the 4 characters I mentioned as my main on levels 50/60 and rn my AR is 30 / WR3 (idk if that matters here).

I'm a sucker for really effective reactions so what satisfied me about my current team is the elemental variety, I'd probably like to aim for that still. Especially Pyro, Hydro and Electro (but Fischl is kinda boring idk, so Raiden sounds like an exciting alternative), definitely far less into Cryo / Anemo (BUT Sucrose has been extremely fun here, love her abilities), absolute NO to Geo no shade and I really don't know **** about Dendro kii.

Love the flying Wanderer has ngl, but I'll probably not be lucky enough to get him anyway.

Thank you lots for the links, it's gonna be all super helpful

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Funny enough xingqiu/fischl/xiangling/sucrose is a really meta team. The team is strong because you do a lot of reactions simultaniously (vaporize, overload, swirl, electro charge) and sucrose increases the dmg of these reactions by increasing the team's EM.

Since you're overwhelmed I simply recommend levelling your chars/weapons/artifacts. You can go full atk% on all of them because meta doesn't matter until end game. Anytime you have any specific question just ask it here I'm sure everyone's happy to answer. Btw Fontaine, the game's 5th region is coming out on the 16th!

Fl.gif

Yeah maybe I got a little bit lucky with just naturally enjoying the team that's good :katie2: I'm glad that artifacts don't play THAT much of a role for now, cause I'm really not sure what to stack with what and now, most of the guides always use the top tier ones I dont have yet nn

Thank you :hug:

I'm trying to finally gear my Yanfei. I've always liked the character but she needs quite the investment and never had luck with the wanderer's pieces since that's the set I want to use for her. I'm still tempted to pull for Yelan since I like that bob ***** but will probably see because yeah Neuvillette is coming

16 hours ago, Fevesy said:

.Even though the girls in this thread pretend like they hate her, Raiden Shogun (rumoured to be back on the banner in patch 4.1) is THE F2P and meta queen.

You ain’t slick miss Feves. Fadden Shoflop remains PANNED.

twins + Freminet meta

Fl.gif

1 hour ago, £than said:

You ain’t slick miss Feves. Fadden Shoflop remains PANNED.

twins + Freminet meta

Fl.gif

That's why she's on top of every tier list, always at the top of the sales charts when she's on the banner, and the standard that new characters are measured against.

Fl.gif

And you have C3R1 Slayden ShoGOD

Fl.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.