Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

the hypothetical 4.0 weapon banner looks very juicy based on a recent dream i had

Eu.gif

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the verdict on horney besides great gowns beautiful gowns? is he a great pyro dps? looking for a pyro dps since whoretao is benched cause i hate playing her

Eu.gif

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

so whats the verdict on horney besides great gowns beautiful gowns? is he a great pyro dps? looking for a pyro dps since whoretao is benched cause i hate playing her

Eu.gif

hutao remains unbothered me fears, fadney is not touching her

Eu.gif

Spoiler

Since streets are saying Lyney and Yelan are coming in 4.0 first phase. I think I'll pull for Twinkney just because i like men :coffee: even tho Yelan will probs remain the stronger unit

4 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:
  Hide contents

Since streets are saying Lyney and Yelan are coming in 4.0 first phase. I think I'll pull for Twinkney just because i like men :coffee: even tho Yelan will probs remain the stronger unit

Yelan is literally the only character I regret pulling. Can't wait for Fontaine to release a prettier, better off field dendro dps so I can bench ha!

whew the 3.8 map is so fun to explore, pity the writing is kinda turrible (i blame fish and poola)

Eu.gif

5 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

heard a rumour that fadlan is getting powercrept by a dragon king idk tho

Eu.gif

heard a rumour about lyney doing 110k CAs with no reaction bonus, idk

Eu.gif

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

Yelan is literally the only character I regret pulling. Can't wait for Fontaine to release a prettier, better off field dendro dps so I can bench ha!

:bibliahh:

On 7/18/2023 at 5:21 AM, DanceFreak said:

Eu.gif

saw an uncle playing him yday and the gameplay is atrocious omfg. we gonna pull anyway cuz we love a flamboyant twink

Eu.gif

17 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Eu.gif

19 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Eu.gif

all the rumours are true

Eu.gif

On 7/18/2023 at 5:01 PM, ChatshireCat said:

Eu.gif

her days are over OVER can't wait for slayvillette to come so i can bench fadlan forever

Tumblr: Image

I want to pull for Wanderer but if I win the 50/50 i'm pretty sure Lyney is not coming home and for one time in my life I'm stanning for a twink :dancehall:

Send help... or primogems to my account 

Eu.gif

After 45 pulls my Faruzan is now C3 and I don't have any more primos + I'm saving my pity for Slayvillette. I hate the fact I don't have her C6 :weeps:

18 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

I want to pull for Wanderer but if I win the 50/50 i'm pretty sure Lyney is not coming home and for one time in my life I'm stanning for a twink :dancehall:

Send help... or primogems to my account 

Eu.gif

F160IFpXsAIMI3l?format=jpg&name=large

Well f@ck me :cm:

Eu.gif

spacer.png

live footage of how I feel after sending a email saying Dear Yanfei, (instead of Yongwei) to one of my professors 

autocorrect is a mess 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, CBC said:

trotamundos :bibliahh:

I'm from Argentina I play the game with spanish subtitles and english voices :cm:

10 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

I'm from Argentina I play the game with spanish subtitles and english voices :cm:

thought the name was a kii. just checked the portuguese name it's even more of a kii :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Topmaster 2 said:

F160IFpXsAIMI3l?format=jpg&name=large

Well f@ck me :cm:

Eu.gif

Well at least you got the better twink between him and Lyney

Eu.gif

26 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Trotamundos always sends me :rip:at least it wasn't "vagabundo"

• Haha 1

I loathe this game so much, I went for my Godkomi's donut and I got that useless ugly bell :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.