Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

35 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Neuvillette and Navia are must pulls for me. Clorinde also looks really cool, I knew deep down that skipping Yae was the correct choice when this electro queen is coming

Lexiel

Honestly Clotilde is a bit of a SERVE. Her gun glows purple with electro in the trailer, which points to it being part of her kit, much like Kaveh's suitcase glows green. She will pop that gun in her skill or ult. I think she's been leaked to be a

Spoiler

5* Electro/Sword

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Honestly Clotilde is a bit of a SERVE. Her gun glows purple with electro in the trailer, which points to it being part of her kit, much like Kaveh's suitcase glows green. She will pop that gun in her skill or ult. I think she's been leaked to be a

Hide contents

5* Electro/Sword

Yeah, in some of the concept arts that leaked a few weeks ago she appears to be some kind of Xingqiu of sorts so I guess she will summon guns to shoot at enemies just like Xingqiu summons his rainswords. I was not that excited for her but after this teaser she's in my top 5 priorities :WAP:

This trailer was a masterpiece! It didn't even look like the game but rather a full budget movie, that makes me so excited everything appears to be really well done. Focalors will be so bratty I already love her

Fontaine is coming and this is literally me right now

Imagen

:deadbanana2:well i have like 3k primos and 7 single extra wishes better farm primos in the circus thing 

Fontaine ugliest characters designs by far :heart2: I’m sure the story will be a slay and a half tho 

the way twitter is flopping right during MHY's fontaine campaign

ik dawei is fuming

Lexiel

I have the game uninstalled but I will be reinstalling it for 4.0

WOZDAbi.thumb.gif.750421767bfd23bb2728cd

Lyney META

EOSF in the Artifact Boxes

Best patch ever

WOZDAbi.thumb.gif.750421767bfd23bb2728cd

Lyney being Yoimiya and Ganyu combined I knew the king would win and bury those two fads

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

the tsunami of leaks today oh wow fontaine best region confirmed. mihoyo releasing 3 siblings and making sure they have absolutely no chemistry between them, never change:bibliahh:

Fl.gif

4 hours ago, CBC said:

Fl.gif

LMAO this gif :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CBC said:

mihoyo releasing 3 siblings and making sure they have absolutely no chemistry between them, never change

Spoiler

Isn't Lynette presumed to be dead and Lyney made a puppet to replace her? :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:
  Hide contents

Isn't Lynette presumed to be dead and Lyney made a puppet to replace her? :deadbanana4:

mihoyo would never go this dark with genshin :biblio:

but there are theories that both lynette and freminet could be robots or at least a synthetic human like albedo

11 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:
  Hide contents

yes 

Spoiler

theyre also all orphans under arlechinos care :jonny5:

On 7/3/2023 at 6:19 PM, Topmaster 2 said:

Fontaine is coming and this is literally me right now

Imagen

:deadbanana2:well i have like 3k primos and 7 single extra wishes better farm primos in the circus thing 

Better than me lol

i haven’t touched the game in a month and now I’m too stressed to start again cause too much to do 

Time to get Eula :jonny:been prefarming her all month

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

mihoyo would never go this dark with genshin :biblio:

Hide contents

but there are theories that both lynette and freminet could be robots or at least a synthetic human like albedo

I mean that collei story :rip:

the way they brushed passed that in the game 

Freminet's constellation is called Automaton, but that most likely refers to his pet robot Penguin that aids him in his kit.

If that theory held any weight I'd suspect Sandrone to be very close behind this whole thing. Not Arlecchino.

Best of luck to all the Eula pullers. :heart:

10 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Freminet's constellation is called Automaton, but that most likely refers to his pet robot Penguin that aids him in his kit.

If that theory held any weight I'd suspect Sandrone to be very close behind this whole thing. Not Arlecchino.

Spoiler

iirc it's confirmed that Arlecchino runs the orphanage and all 3 of them are orphans. Lyney being a magician makes total sense to have a puppet. Maybe Lynette was made by Freminet for Lyney or smth

Spent 30k wishes, got 3 cons for Eula and 1 cons for Klee. I need 1 more cons for Eula by the end of her banner and will C6 her in the next rerun (if she ever get another rerun). :skull:

• Thanks 1

I have to force me to do the summer event, haven't done events in so long

theres a rumor in the yoimiya base that eula got shipped back ... not sure if true how fcked up tho

Eu.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.