• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

That white and black haired girl that's coming looks so good :duca:

What would you recommend? Get Yoimiya or go for Kazuha C1? I have a guaranteed within the next 10 pull

Kazuha is basically my fate but I really love Yoimiya and I don't have a pyro dps (except for Diluc...)

24 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

What would you recommend? Get Yoimiya or go for Kazuha C1? I have a guaranteed within the next 10 pull

Kazuha is basically my fate but I really love Yoimiya and I don't have a pyro dps (except for Diluc...)

I'd only recommend a con over a new character if you plan to go for further cons in the future and/or you really like that character. Kazuha's C1 is not amazing but it lowers your energy needs and it's a step closer to his C2 which is a very good one.

Since you don't have a pyro dps I would recommend Yoimiya but keep in mind that 1. she's not the best pyro dps out there (Hutao says hi) and 2. we're getting a brand new 5* pyro archer in 4.0 (but according to leaks he's focused on charged attacks, while Yoimiya gets pyro infusion on her normals with her E so it's a matter of which playstyle you like the most).

6 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Kazuha's C1 is situationally very good, but generally not worth the pulls.

Yoimiya is pretty nice for single target. If you really like her, go for it. Xiangling is an excellent pyro DPS btw :alexz2:

Thanks for your help. Might just go for Yoimiya then. I don't like Hu Tao's playstyle a lot and charge shot Archer in 4.0 doesn'ts ound like my cup of tea.Also I have Yelan sitting there to go with Yoimiya so that sounds good I guess.

Whatever pulls I will save up until second half I will just push into Kazuha banner. Maybe I will get lucky lets see

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Thanks for your help. Might just go for Yoimiya then. I don't like Hu Tao's playstyle a lot and charge shot Archer in 4.0 doesn'ts ound like my cup of tea.Also I have Yelan sitting there to go with Yoimiya so that sounds good I guess.

Whatever pulls I will save up until second half I will just push into Kazuha banner. Maybe I will get lucky lets see

Yeah I’d say get Yoimiya and then save for Kazuha or Fontaine character right after, you have a lot of time. 

and don’t let anyone tell you she can’t clear content! here is her demolishing the first half of the current abyss at c0

Baizhu is amazing I don't know why all that hate :bird:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Why do you want Kazuha C1 tho it's just a few extra particles and usually delays rotations. 4.0 is right around the corner I'd recommend saving. Also make sure you have a good shielder for yoimyia

17 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

healers have close to no value if you have a shielder or just dodge enough

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

yaoyao exists and doesn't cost 100 pulls :coffee2:

3.8 confirmed to be the best patch. It's time to look for job. Anyone hiring?

c3 Kokomi incoming :clap3:

3.8 banners

Phase 1: Eula / Klee + Rosaria, Razor, Mika

Phase 2: Kokomi / Wanderer + Thoma, Faruzan, Yanfei

3.8 new skins

Imagem

Imagem

3.8 new limited map, Amusement park themed

bZxCmxNg4wvxyzxAKjL1kuH8NbIMvTGFzv5zmnkX1RA.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=3fad1f675ce5a6a53b10cb23266cccaffac2a4cc

:foxaylove2:

Is the map permanent?

I kinda want Eula and Wanderer oop

49 minutes ago, Joster said:

Is the map permanent?

I kinda want Eula and Wanderer oop

No, it will only be available durin 3.8 just like past summer events :foxaylove2:

9 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

3.8 confirmed to be the best patch. It's time to look for job. Anyone hiring?

the way fontaine is my biggest job hunt motivator 925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l

Pulled Yoimiya at 80 pity :rip: 

Not me thinking I’d be able to finally save my paycheck, Eula sweetie here I come :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Pulled Yoimiya at 80 pity :rip: 

Got her too hihi

I was thinking of getting Yae but I hate her clunky ass gameplay so I'll go for Kazuha's C2 :gaycat5:

19 hours ago, CBC said:

the way fontaine is my biggest job hunt motivator 925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l

I am desperate. I'd be willing to work at McDonalds or Starbucks just to fund my pulls. :ghostface:

WTQ2E83WS869 (60 primogems)

Edited by Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, CBC said:

mihoyo is sooo dumb :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

:deadbanana4:

Yae having collei and her demo now 

they knew she was meant for dendro all along lol 

Got Kirara and her C1 with only 10 pulls nice, she's so fun to play

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.