• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

heizou talented and beautiful king

Edited by Fevesy

He looks very bland and looks like Kazuha 

Edited by Rowdy

Heizou coming to serve Thoma level of flop support.

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Heizou coming to serve Thoma level of flop support.

6 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

He looks very bland and looks like Kazuha 

My thoughts asdfghdsa :gaycat6:

But he is allegedly a male catalyst so I might have to stan

The new character serving npc

The pre panning is a sign of anemo excellence :jonny2:

14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

My thoughts asdfghdsa :gaycat6:

But he is allegedly a male catalyst so I might have to stan

But… I see a sword. I don’t think we have a 4star Anemo sword user. He’s not giving me 5star at all.

2 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

But… I see a sword. I don’t think we have a 4star Anemo sword user. He’s not giving me 5star at all.

We never have had a male one tho

He is a 4 star

Yeah I saw the sword too, I hope he is a catalyst tho

Edited by Cloudy

HEIZOU LOOKS AMAZING I'M SO HAPPY WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE HIM XwRWf4z.gif

Please Mihoyo please give him a decent kit at least :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

11 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

We never have had a male one tho

He is a 4 star

Yeah I saw the sword too, I hope he is a catalyst tho

I'm 99% sure he's a catalyst. There were rumours about him using another weapon during his burst so maybe that's that.

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm 99% sure he's a catalyst. There were rumours about him using another weapon during his burst so maybe that's that.

That could be a possibility. Sucrose will have some competition if it’s true. 

5 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

That could be a possibility. Sucrose will have some competition if it’s true. 

I'm already plannin on replacing Sucrose on my Hutao team lmao I hope he works well with Xiao too!

A Heizou taser team will also happen most likely :gaycat5:

I tried to compile some of the leaks we got today, take this with a grain of salt.

Imagem
  • Heizou will be a catalyst user. He can jump mid air (like Kazuha) and has a punching animation. Since the 2.8 beta is coming in the next few days we will be able to see his full gameplay soon.
  • 2.8 will be the last patch before Sumeru. It will feature a event relating to Islands (not clear if the same islands from Midsummer Islands, but there will be islands).
  • Fischl and Diluc are getting new skins during 2.8

Who is Collei in Genshin Impact? - Pro Game Guides

• 3.0 will have three new characters: two 5* and one 4*. The 4* will most likely be Collei and at least one of the 5* will be a male dendro user. Rumour has it the other 5* character will be a male cryo.

Tudo sobre Cyno de Genshin Impact

• Cyno will be a hydro polearm user. Apparently he will be featured in 3.0 but his banner will only come in 3.1 or later.
  • One of the Sumeru characters will be a bow user with elf like ears (like Klee)

Shinobu and now Heizou have flop designs tbh, they do not look appealing at all but if Heizou is a catalyst... slay a bit! I'm looking forward to Cyno and those other two chibis that were teased. 

17 hours ago, CBC said:

This event is such a kii for the wrong reasons :toofunny2:

Like it’s easy so don’t mind but like wtf is it lol 

19 hours ago, Jared said:

I used all of my sword billets to get my Jean's Amenoma Kageuchi to R5 and now i'm desparately trying to farm bosses cause I forgot I need to make Iron Stings for my future Kazuha. :rip:

You only need 1 copy :party:

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Thots? :bird:

Visually he looks so underwhelming there... hopefully that means he's meta which I highly doubt given the past inazuma 4*s... or maybe he'll look better in game who knows. Worst case scenario he's a vv/ttods bot :michael:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Like it’s easy so don’t mind but like wtf is it lol 

Press the space bar 3 times and then feed the food to your lv10 friendship chars because the teapot maintenance has been going on for almost 2 months :toofunny2:

Heizou is serving NPC realness

5 hours ago, CBC said:

You only need 1 copy :party:

I don't need to get it to R5? Ugh i'm glad. :jonny:

Let the switching begin! Sucrose = powercrept flop

37 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Oh he looks super fun! I hope he will be on Kazuha's banner :duca: :duca:

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Melee Catalyst finally! He's a trendsetting icon

From the leaks he kind of looks like he is design to be a dps???

We only have 1 anemo dps and it's Xiao who already has it's problems, although it has a completely different playstyle. I don't know how that will turn out, he kind of seems to be a budget Kazuha in a sense, nevertheless I would be happy if he can be used as dps, we haven't had a 4 star dps since Yanfei :rip:

From the leaks his skill seems to basically be a version of the anemo Fatui attack. I was surprised his burst is only 40 energy cost, I was shook, I thought we would never see one of those ever again :rip: As expected his CC seems to be locked behind constellations...hopefully it's worth it and at least as good as Sucrose's

I don't know if he will powercreep Sucrose, she's just too good, so far Heizou doesn't seem to have any additional support capabilities apart from VV set and TTDS. Sucrose definitely offers more, but it's nice to have another anemo 4 star.

I have to say I wish not all of them used VV...it's annoying. I wonder what catalyst would be the best for him. Apart from TTDS, the inazuma one is nice if you're using as support, but Sucrose just does a better use of it. As dps I guess you can just give him the whatever you have from widsith to some of the 5 stars

I have to say the design has grown on me, he is kind of cute

EDIT: With such a low energy burst and 27 at C4 I can see a prototype amber healer build in a Hu Tao team

Edited by Cloudy

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

From the leaks he kind of looks like he is design to be a dps???

We only have 1 anemo dps and it's Xiao who already has it's problems, although it has a completely different playstyle. I don't know how that will turn out, he kind of seems to be a budget Kazuha in a sense, nevertheless I would be happy if he can be used as dps, we haven't had a 4 star dps since Yanfei :rip:

From the leaks his skill seems to basically be a version of the anemo Fatui attack. I was surprised his burst is only 40 energy cost, I was shook, I thought we would never see one of those ever again :rip: As expected his CC seems to be locked behind constellations...hopefully it's worth it and at least as good as Sucrose's

I don't know if he will powercreep Sucrose, she's just too good, so far Heizou doesn't seem to have any additional support capabilities apart from VV set and TTDS. Sucrose definitely offers more, but it's nice to have another anemo 4 star.

I have to say I wish not all of them used VV...it's annoying. I wonder what catalyst would be the best for him. Apart from TTDS, the inazuma one is nice if you're using as support, but Sucrose just does a better use of it. As dps I guess you can just give him the whatever you have from widsith to some of the 5 stars

I have to say the design has grown on me, he is kind of cute

EDIT: With such a low energy burst and 27 at C4 I can see a prototype amber healer build in a Hu Tao team

I think he will better than Sucrose in taser comps/sukokomon which is her use nowadays if you don’t have Kazuha. The CC at c2 sounds like Kazuha-lite and he gives static EM to the party so you can build him atk/anemo/crit instead of the hellish EM/EM/EM Sucrose needs - although Sucrose does give way more EM than him if properly built.

I’m so glad they gave us a different kind of catalyst user.. they’re listening to us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.