Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

V1oCqOA.png

CHART RUN: 3 - 1 - 7 - 8

3 people showed their love for the Shogun!

12s: @G.U.Y @CBC @DanceFreak

10s: willmcclure9, ejo, Henry, Mirrorcle, fcreverboy, Venice B, Wotamin, highwind44029, Lexiel, Shendelzare, Chiidish, Underworld, Prisoner, ren

9: G.U.Y. Gaga

8s: nasa, avantpop

1s: Floren, CakeLikeRihanna

8 Eggs were thrown at the Shogun!

0s: @sugrbby666 @Jeecooo @Luigi
-1: @ChatshireCat
-2: Ethan

"yall are gonna be real mad but she is the archon of eternity for a reason and shes gonna stay at the top either you like it or not" - CBC
"ate in both quality and quantity" - DanceFreak

"I didnt see the hype until i got her on her 3rd rerun and OH MY GOT" - willmcclure9

"ORH seethe, no one's outdoing her" - fcreverboy
"Those who get it, get it" - Wotamin
"Hitler , but the one who did right things" - Underworld

"Queen fa murderering Tomo n Signora <3" - ren
"The absolute worst archon in the game. A complete failure in storytelling. Raiden stans are weird and deluded." - sugrbby666
"fat, forgotten FAD. Yae Miko the real electro archon" - Ethan

"shes gonna stay at the top either you like it or not" :fan:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

along with the other 10 waifus they're releasing... next rate will have an all female top 10

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

not you thinking anyone other than miss focalors is gonna have a decent kit

26 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

not you thinking anyone other than miss focalors is gonna have a decent kit

yae has a very clunky kit with a very underwhelming burst that costs 90 energy and she's still top 1 so

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

yae has a very clunky kit with a very underwhelming burst that costs 90 energy and she's still top 1 so

Yae is meta

#YaeMeta #DendroNumberOne

38 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Clunky? 

she is one of the only split scaling character that ACTUALLY feels good. Her only real weakness is her weak defenses but actual skill and/or Baizhu will be fixing that so make sure you are ready for the Yae renaissance part 3.0 

underwhelming burst when her burst multipliers are Ayaka level :bibliahh:

Edited by Chiidish

16 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Clunky? 

she is one of the only split scaling character that ACTUALLY feels good. Her only real weakness is her weak defenses but actual skill and/or Baizhu will be fixing that so make sure you are ready for the Yae renaissance part 3.0 

have fun spinning around those totems then

20 minutes ago, Venice B said:

have fun spinning around those totems then

Spinning is what Kaveh does, Yae dances her way to number 1! Not everyone will do that to their credit 

Where did Gorou end up?? I assume he tanked thanks to his kit, otherwise we neee to have a comversation :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

the rate was a GLOBAL hit I must say 

The rate wasn't the only hit in this thread during the last 24 hours.

Nawt people getting banned over this rate. The top 5 looked great except for that stupid loli. We hate her. 

Anyway, i'm going to throw some pulls in the Niloser banner and if I get c2 kuki first I will be skipping Niloser instead so the ***** better cum home early. 

9 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Clunky? 

Isn't Ayaka's burst multiplier double Yae's?

I got lucky and got C1 Yae so never understood the energy issues hihi

what are the situations where holding Shenhe's skill is preferred. I know for ayaka its just press but it looks too cool to waste lol

3 hours ago, awong918 said:

Isn't Ayaka's burst multiplier double Yae's?

I was saying she’s one of the characters with the highest scaling bursts by comparing her to Ayaka (mdps), I didn’t mean the same exact numbers. Yae as a sub dps should not have been allowed a multi hit burst so strong even before Dendro came. 

3 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I was saying she’s one of the characters with the highest scaling bursts by comparing her to Ayaka (mdps), I didn’t mean the same exact numbers. Yae as a sub dps should not have been allowed a multi hit burst so strong even before Dendro came. 

Yea Yae fischl anemo koko were  eating well before dendro lol 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what are the situations where holding Shenhe's skill is preferred. I know for ayaka its just press but it looks too cool to waste lol

Basically never because it extends the cooldown for just 2 extra quills. I think the only situation is when youre sure youre ending a fight with ayaka chargeds

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Basically never because it extends the cooldown for just 2 extra quills. I think the only situation is when youre sure youre ending a fight with ayaka chargeds

Apparently you should for Melt Ganyu 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Apparently you should for Melt Ganyu 

do we need to bring back the comments on her from the rate

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

54 minutes ago, CBC said:

do we need to bring back the comments on her from the rate

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

I'm just saying what the people said :ahh:

In honor of queen Yae being number 1 on the rate I've finally decided to give her the Gilded Dreams set she deserves. I have some pieces that COULD potentially be really good. Please rng gods don't give me hopes :jonny: 

Then after I regear Yae I can make a cracked Fischl with the ATK pieces I have between the ones she has and the ones I would be able to take from Yae (I have a Shimenawa plume with 33% Crit Damage and it would be a waste not to use it, if any I could see if I am able to give it to Hu Tao who is the other character I have on Shimenawa or maybe as a two piece for other character, maybe Shenhe).

Also I finally got an GD EM time piece with AKT% and Crit Rate, going to give it to babygirl Kaveh because he deserves it :jonny:

Yesterday Yae was #1 on the rate and today we're getting rumours about a possible rerun in 3.7 and I might give her a few pulls if Kaveh doesn't leave me broke af

23 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

4vgpACN.png

CHART RUN:  X - 26 - 9 - 6

@Sailor Venus loves Ayato!

12: Sailor Venus 

10s: ejo, ChatshireCat, Jeecooo, ren, DanceFreak, Venice B, Luigi, thinking

9s: fcreverboy ,CBC, highwind44029, Prisoner, nasa, £than, avantpop

People that scored him below 5 

2s: Smilers, GUY, Gaga
1: Mirrorcle

6 Eggs were thrown at Ayato!

3: @Henry

-1: @Sesame
-2: @Wotamin

"king" - ChatshireCat
"The better sibling" - fcreverboy"
"GORGEOUS BOBA SUCKING KING ILY" - CBC
"one of the biggest fads. Yoimiya ended him" - CakeLikeRihanna

"Worse Childe at c0, I like his story and events tho. More interesting than his sister too. " - Chiidish

"A stain on hydro as a whole. Mihoyo could delete him and nobody would notice." - Sesame
"UGLY. BORING. the only saving grace is his gameplay but he's been benched since release on my account so" - Wotamin

:bird:

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yesterday Yae was #1 on the rate and today we're getting rumours about a possible rerun in 3.7 and I might give her a few pulls if Kaveh doesn't leave me broke af

First Nahida, then Yae. We're just one step closer to miss Venice B pulling Niloser.

But yes pull for Queen Yae, on field Yae meta coming with Baizhu. You heard it here first folks.

If the reruns are true, I already have 3/4 out of the rumored 3.7 characters and I'm not pulling for the last one for obvious reasons. I know I will br broke from 3.6, but I might just throw the few primos I manage to get in the weapon banner, hopefully I get Yae's, but I wouldn't complain if I got the other unit's knowing who they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.