• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Its just as bad as using pedophilia because you got mad over literal pixels but it seems only 1 was taken seriously :bibliahh:

One look back in the thread and the kill yourself comment was made about something completely unrelated? Two people were mad about pixels ig :chick1:

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I'm a little confused as to what you mean @Green Tea Is Green but the way we give out warnings can be altered by several reasons 

1. user's with repeated history of issues will typically face stronger consequences than those who have never been warned. if a user makes multiple posts that are all reported, then the punishments tend to get more severe as we continue to warn them

2. the status with the thread, the post you linked came directly after multiple thread shutdowns since so much chaos occurred, and although chaotic this thread is definitely not at that level (yet)

Is bias one of those reasons? Because otherwise I can't explain how throwing pedophilia accussations wouldn't result in a permaban. Do you think user ''ren'' would've lost their composure like that if being accussed of pedophilia hadn't happened? Do you think what user ''ren'' said was something a person in their right mind would've said? Being accussed of pedophilia obviously (and rightfully) triggered them because it's a very serious thing yet user ''ren'' was the only one who received a harsh punishment. For all we know such accusations could push him to SUICIDE!!! 

Zero Tolerance Policy.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Green Tea Is Green said:

Is bias one of those reasons? Because otherwise I can't explain how throwing pedophilia accussations wouldn't result in a permaban. Do you think user ''ren'' would've lost their composure like that if being accussed of pedophilia hadn't happened? Do you think what user ''ren'' said was something a person in their right mind would've said? Being accussed of pedophilia obviously (and rightfully) triggered them because it's a very serious thing yet user ''ren'' was the only one who received a harsh punishment. For all we know such accusations could push him to SUICIDE!!! 

Zero Tolerance Policy.

Those posts need to be reported then.  If we are not getting reports of all offending posts, how do you expect us to handle situations properly?  

• ATRL Moderator

Also, we ALWAYS ask that instead of engaging, that the offending posts are just warned.  

Ren was saying quite awful things, including hoping users would die to HIV/AIDS and telling members to kill yourself.  That is NEVER ACCEPTABLE.

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Zero Tolerance Policy.

:rip:

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Zero Tolerance Policy.

The kill yourself comment came before he was accused of pedophilia though. :rip: Also not you sarcastically downplaying the comment. Why do all kpop fans think telling other people to kill themselves is okay?

Just now, khalyan said:

Those posts need to be reported then.  If we are not getting reports of all offending posts, how do you expect us to handle situations properly?  

I just caught up with all of it and I was APPALLED... I assumed a mod would backtrack and look into the whole context before taking action
Report has been made, I hope it gets treated seriously and said person gets the treatment their victim got for their wrongful doings

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I just caught up with all of it and I was APPALLED... I assumed a mod would backtrack and look into the whole context before taking action
Report has been made, I hope it gets treated seriously and said person gets the treatment their victim got for their wrongful doings

What was APPALLING was a user telling multiple others to kill themselves or saying that they hope their HIV/AIDS status should hopefully kill them.

Like, I don't need to look at context to understand that's not okay and warrants a ban.

The dupe coming out of nowhere to defend someone who ironically got a WaP with suspension for the exact same behaviour on the last rating too, one which btw mod @Tsareena participated as well :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

What was APPALLING was a user telling multiple others to kill themselves or saying that they hope their HIV/AIDS status should hopefully kill them.

Like, I don't need to look at context to understand that's not okay and warrants a ban.

Both are appalling it's true, but at least get the context straight and punish both sides equally before just giving a ''few days'' suspension to 1 of them, the instigator at that, did the instigator who weaponized pedophilia and caused a person to crack get the punishment both users deserved yet? 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:clap3:

I really can't believe there's a user trying to reduce comments about hoping people die of HIV to a lapse in judgement over other comments made about them. 

3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Yae winning oh WOW I used to pray for times like this

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

I'm already dreading the Fontaine era...

40 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm already dreading the Fontaine era...

miss focalors is winning

19 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

miss focalors is winning

along with the other 10 waifus they're releasing... next rate will have an all female top 10

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

eFPN7qw.png

CHART RUN:  2 - 5 - 36 - 32

@Henry shows some love!

12: Henry

10s: DanceFreak, fcreverboy, willmcclure9, Shendelzare, nasa
1: Luigi

@CBC threw an egg!

0: CBC

fcreverboy shares "should've been a 5*, but need a little bit of fixing with her animations"
willmcclure9 says "Mother deserved to be a 5*"
nasa says "the definition of a WOMAN. she's serving cünt left and right and gays have no choice but to Stan"

highwind44029 and GUY Gaga shares the same issues "Clunky af and I say that as a former Klee main" and "why is she so hard to use lol "

Sesame, Taylor-stan, ends with "Capitalist"

I'm so sorry queen but I had to tank you :dancehall3:

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

LYuBJjv.png

CHART RUN  1 - 7 - 5 - 17

10s: fcreverboy, highwind44029, Jeecooo, Venice B, DanceFreak, Sailor Venus, ChatshireCat, Luigi, ren

1s: Wotamin, GUY, Mirrorcle, Smilers

4 eggs were thrown at Zhongli!

0: @CBC
-2: @Chiidish

"Geo daddy" - fcreverboy

"i want his 10000 year old dick in me :jonny:" - DanceFreak
"king of comfort" - ChatshireCat
"best ass in game" - Underworld
"Great gowns, beautiful gowns." - sugrbby666
"I AM SO SORRY DADDY I HAD TO DO IT :karen_ cry: i still wanna ride your geo stick baby" - CBC

"Venti is better. Raiden is better. Nahida is better. You would look better without the rat tail that emphasizes your rat nature. You are good for a lore dump and occasional bara/yaoi but you are overrated as ****. Literally make bad  players play worse basically cucking them and forcing them everywhere asking for help in abyss or wondering why they aren’t doing damage. But your worst crime is that the Genshin community seems to think you have an ass. You do NOT. Those are dragon bones with no meat. Like bffr. In short **** you no dumpy ass *****. And a reminder that ZERO playable male characters have an ass. " - Chiidish

"I AM SO SORRY DADDY I HAD TO DO IT :karen_ cry: i still wanna ride your geo stick baby" - CBC :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

@G.U.Y. Gagathe taste in giving Yae a 12 we won this moment. The sabotage next rate will be insane but they can never take this away from us :clap3:

I'm low key shook. Was just hoping for top 5 :gaycat1:

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

96EI2MI.pngcKL12kt.png7lEojI9.png4YfMSVP.png28vDevd.png

4vgpACN.pngK4DE1ef.pngaQXYxO6.pngV1oCqOA.pngUcGcF5B.png

only two sumeru is kind of wild. I have a feeling inazume will stand the test of time 

Spoiler

I blame ayato for wasting a space 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

3YhkUtt.png

CHART RUN:  X - X - 62 - 12 , THE BIGGEST INCREASE!

10s: fcreverboy, Chiidish, ejo, Jeecooo, highwind44029, DemnisBreezy, G.U.Y

1s: ren, sugrbby666

"The better leader, should've been a 5* and gotten more screentime" - fceverboy
"Carries hyperbloom" - Chiidish
"koochie meta" - highwind44029

"She really got the last laugh huh?" - willmcclure9
"we been stanning the queen before she was the hyperbloom essential btw" -CBC
"Koochie the treasure hoarder has a cute kit, even if I don’t have her yet " - Sesame

qLDr35M.png

qf5IYpC.png

god-warrior-marguerite-perrin.gif

Fox Lady kinda aged like fine wine, yes?

Edited by mael

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.