Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah there's a bunch of the Inazuma characters that are so flawed

Yoimiya's targetting is awful and her ult doesn't really make any sense (I guess it's made that way so she can take advantage of Shimenawa tho).

Sara is clunky, annoying and not effective. She should have been so good that no one would use her over Bennett with Electro characters

Kokomi's non crit still doesn't make any sense, even though the rest of the character is fine. It just bother me that she has that for no reason

Gorou should have also been much much better considering how niche he is. He is barely better than Bennett for Itto, heck sometimes he is probably worse

Yae is kind of a disaster even though I enjoy playing her. Should have had i-frames or at least non-interruption. Her EM passive doesn't make sense and is useless. Her whole burst-tower mechanic is dumb and a loss of dps and her energy cost is absurd (specially since her burst misses 90% of the time)

The only good ones are Ayaka (even though people sometimes have hard time to get used to it), Ayato, Itto, Raiden

EDIT: Forgot Thoma who is arguaby the most useless character in the game

I thought they improved Yoimiya's targeting last patch?

9 hours ago, Jared said:

I never knew her charged produces that many particles. :chick2:

I was only using her skill and it was taking forever. Thank you. :jonnycat:

Yeah it's actually really good in hyper raiden cuz there's like a 5-7? seconds downtime of Raiden's and Sara's ult so you can fill it with Sara's skills to gain more energy

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Sara's whole particle generation mechanic is so ******* dumb. Her whole kit it's just so stupid

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah there's a bunch of the Inazuma characters that are so flawed

Yoimiya's targetting is awful and her ult doesn't really make any sense (I guess it's made that way so she can take advantage of Shimenawa tho).

Sara is clunky, annoying and not effective. She should have been so good that no one would use her over Bennett with Electro characters

Kokomi's non crit still doesn't make any sense, even though the rest of the character is fine. It just bother me that she has that for no reason

Gorou should have also been much much better considering how niche he is. He is barely better than Bennett for Itto, heck sometimes he is probably worse

Yae is kind of a disaster even though I enjoy playing her. Should have had i-frames or at least non-interruption. Her EM passive doesn't make sense and is useless. Her whole burst-tower mechanic is dumb and a loss of dps and her energy cost is absurd (specially since her burst misses 90% of the time)

The only good ones are Ayaka (even though people sometimes have hard time to get used to it), Ayato, Itto, Raiden

EDIT: Forgot Thoma who is arguaby the most useless character in the game

It's really sad to see how almost if not all Inazuma characters have some sort of clunky mechanism :toofunny2:

15 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I agree with everything, except for Gorou. Itto already has too much ATK that Bennet has diminishing returns. C6 Gorou boosting Crit Damage by 40% is BIS on Itto. My Itto already has 4,850 ATK and 270% CD when bursted with Gorou's buffs. :gaycat4:

Edited by Axolotl

3 hours ago, Axolotl said:

I agree with everything, except for Gorou. Itto already has too much ATK that Bennet has diminishing returns. C6 Gorou boosting Crit Damage by 40% is BIS on Itto. My Itto already has 4,850 ATK and 270% CD when bursted with Gorou's buffs. :gaycat4:

Yeah I agree with this. I have no complaints about Gorou. His healing is very efficient for the team if running Zhongli as well. Pretty low investment too, just get him to lvl 80, give him an ER weapon and DEF artifacts and you're good to go.

Oh Sayu is also useless. The fact that I keep forgetting Inazuma characters says it all :rip:

I gave Kokomi TToDS and 4 piece tenacity and oh my gawd my Ayaka is melting everything within seconds. :ahh: 

I have to farm tenacity a bit more. I know the substats don't matter much, but I need a few more good HP ones for Kokomi which shouldn't be hard to get.

I can see why some people struggle with Ayaka. There's so many steps you have to remember for her like using her charged attack after her skill for the buff, making sure she comes out right after kokomi and jellyfish for their buffs and then do her dash for that buff. It's a lot of little things to remember, but once you have it down the pay off is BIG. :celestial5:

Then once  I get Kazuha i'm going to have to learn how to fit in his part of the rotation. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Jared said:

I gave Kokomi TToDS and 4 piece tenacity and oh my gawd my Ayaka is melting everything within seconds. :ahh: 

I have to farm tenacity a bit more. I know the substats don't matter much, but I need a few more good HP ones for Kokomi which shouldn't be hard to get.

I can see why some people struggle with Ayaka. There's so many steps you have to remember for her like using her charged attack after her skill for the buff, making sure she comes out right after kokomi and jellyfish for their buffs and then do her dash for that buff. It's a lot of little things to remember, but once you have it down the pay off is BIG. :celestial5:

Then once  I get Kazuha i'm going to have to learn how to fit in his part of the rotation. :gaycat6:

The videos make it look so easy too :rip:

I’m close to be done with this game lol 

5 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

so many of my oomfs are contemplating selling their accounts :rip:

Let me see how much my alt can fetch :gaycat3:

Do people who play Genshin not play other games? Don't get me wrong the wait for new content sucks, but the dramatics of some people. :skull: I log in for like 30 min, do my dailies, farm some domains/bosses and call it a day then usually hop onto another game. :gaycat5:

Although, this wouldn't be an issue if Mihoyo wasn't so stingy. That reward we got wednesday should have been an every day reward up until the next patch. They seriously need to do a better job of keeping their fanbase content.

2 hours ago, Jared said:

Do people who play Genshin not play other games? Don't get me wrong the wait for new content sucks, but the dramatics of some people. :skull: I log in for like 30 min, do my dailies, farm some domains/bosses and call it a day then usually hop onto another game. :gaycat5:

Although, this wouldn't be an issue if Mihoyo wasn't so stingy. That reward we got wednesday should have been an every day reward up until the next patch. They seriously need to do a better job of keeping their fanbase content.

Exactly :rip: there so many games to play out there for people to be this pressed about the delay. Genshin is one of my favorite games right now but I still have other games to play too.

2 hours ago, Jared said:

I was referring to artifact farming :rip:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was referring to artifact farming :rip:

Oh it wasn't to your post specifically. People on twitter are doing the most. :deadbanana4:

Artifact farming is the worst and most of the time you're settling for meh substats. :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, Jared said:

Other than Genshin I only play pokemon unite :toofunny2:

Ffxiv will keep y’all busy :gaycat3: :gaycat1:

I'm playing again with overload Yanfei...god it does damage and it's help to interrupt enemies but it always throws them so far :rip:

This new event is the most boring event they could've come up with :deadbanana:

I was kinda excited to have more interactions with Xiao but he gave me three words and bye :deadbanana: 

Finally got a Gorou lol 

I used all of my sword billets to get my Jean's Amenoma Kageuchi to R5 and now i'm desparately trying to farm bosses cause I forgot I need to make Iron Stings for my future Kazuha. :rip:

Let my resin stay at cap for a few days. Mihoyo's hold over me is gone. Still doing my commissions though, I'm never missing a primogem. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611da0585c11b8db52e26

Finally got Ayaka and I'm happy but... I really don't have the energy to build her up :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.