Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

25 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The substats don't matter that much for a sup Kokomi. If you have HP sands/goblet/circlet just slap them on her, the 4pc effect is what really matters.

Oh true. My resin has just been going to nobless and blizzard strayer :rip: 

I did 12th floor 11/12 with the prototype and clam set though but I do know the TTODs and tenacity are better 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jared said:

I got unforged twice before getting Mistsplitter. :rip:  I know have an R2 Unforged sitting in my account being unused. :skull: 

:rip:

I already have one on Ayaka, but I hate having to switch swords around characters. :gaycat6: Unforged looks so ugly too, I hate it. At least, Beidou can use it for something (even though SS and WGS are superior). :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Kokomi is super fan as the dps of a taser team. You just need Sucrose, Kokomi and two electros (mainly Fischl, Yae, Beidou or Lisa one of those) and the slay is too big and so much fun. Plus the prototype amber is perfect for it :jonny5:

Well you can try dps Kokomi :gaycat1:

DPS Taser Kokomi is a slay. :WAP:

However, she will probably be glued to my Ayaka from now on. I'll probably keep the donut on her, but switch out her clam set for a tenacity one at some point.

1 hour ago, Jared said:

However, she will probably be glued to my Ayaka from now on. I'll probably keep the donut on her, but switch out her clam set for a tenacity one at some point.

So… I just switched it out and recommend you do so too for freeze teams :rip:

ayaka DPS is crazy now lol 

2 hours ago, Jared said:

59 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yup, there's no point in Donut unless you are running a Kokomi taser team tbh. And even then you literally could just run prototype amber for similar results. Donut by far the most useless weapon. They almost made Yae's weapon just as useless, but I fear Donut will always take the cake

56 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Yup, there's no point in Donut unless you are running a Kokomi taser team tbh. And even then you literally could just run prototype amber for similar results. Donut by far the most useless weapon. They almost made Yae's weapon just as useless, but I fear Donut will always take the cake

At least Yae's is a nice stat stick :michael:

Currently trying to figure out why my Yae/ fischl/ venti or sucrose/ koko works so much better than Raiden/Yae + :rip:

42 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Currently trying to figure out why my Yae/ fischl/ venti or sucrose/ koko works so much better than Raiden/Yae + :rip:

Don't you have a VV holder in the raiden/yae team?

21 minutes ago, CBC said:

Don't you have a VV holder in the raiden/yae team?

Yes same as the the other team with Koko 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

cons on your Raiden? (but basically the reason is that both Raiden and Yae compete for field time and to use them together you need tight rotations to keep the team going smooth)

9 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

cons on your Raiden? (but basically the reason is that both Raiden and Yae compete for field time and to use them together you need tight rotations to keep the team going smooth)

6-8-8 for raiden 

But I think I you are right, I don’t think I do the raiden team correctly 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

4 hours ago, Chiidish said:

So what's recommended? TToDS and 4pc Tenacity?

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Raiden is a hyper carry. You don't need Yae. You don't have C6 Sara?

My Sunfire Raiden team, Raiden/Sara/Bennett/Jean can pretty much wipe the floor with any enemy. Bennett/Jean bursts together can pretty much destroy any shield and Sara buffs Raiden's burst to one shot most enemies. An option if you like to play around with teams. :celestial5:

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

6-8-8 for raiden 

But I think I you are right, I don’t think I do the raiden team correctly 

If your Raiden is c2 or higher I’d def drop Yae. If your Raiden is c0-c1 it really doesn’t matter. Hyper Raiden will still be the best team for Raiden personal dmg herself but other electro team combos won’t be that bad and you can spread out your characters/buffers better. 

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

If your Raiden is c2 or higher I’d def drop Yae. If your Raiden is c0-c1 it really doesn’t matter. Hyper Raiden will still be the best team for Raiden personal dmg herself but other electro team combos won’t be that bad and you can spread out your characters/buffers better. 

C2 Raiden + Engulfing was the best investment ever for this game. The C6 Sara buff too, whew. :WAP:

I need more ER artifacts on my Sara though, girl is taking FOREVER to get her burst sometimes.

3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

15 minutes ago, Jared said:

C2 Raiden + Engulfing was the best investment ever for this game. The C6 Sara buff too, whew. :WAP:

I need more ER artifacts on my Sara though, girl is taking FOREVER to get her burst sometimes.

I missed c6 Sarah :rip: She is c5 

but yes I use raiden in other teams. My Jean doesn’t have great EM though which is why sunflower doesn’t tend to word as well for me lol 

I was mostly wonder how a 2 electro 5 star electro charge does worst than my Yae/fischl (both are overall still good)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was mostly wonder how a 2 electro 5 star electro charge does worst than my Yae/fischl (both are overall still good)

Short answer: Yae

Long answer: Yae’s counterintuitive playstyle :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yes same as the the other team with Koko 

Well iirc C6 Fischl has around the dmg output as Raiden for single targets so it can be possible specially if you're raiden isn't well built or you're not getting the resolve stacks. Tho if you do want to maximize dps then you need to get rid of yae. I hate to say it but until dendro she's dead weight in any team :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, Jared said:

Make sure you use sara's skill and charged shot and they both hit enemies. The purple ball recovers energy thanks to her passive and the charge shots produces like 3 particles

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Well iirc C6 Fischl has around the dmg output as Raiden for single targets so it can be possible specially if you're raiden isn't well built or you're not getting the resolve stacks. Tho if you do want to maximize dps then you need to get rid of yae. I hate to say it but until dendro she's dead weight in any team :toofunny2:

I don’t think my my raiden can be any better besides more crit dmg (I just can’t farm emblem anymore lol). I mostly use her national anyway.

yae/fischl/venti/koko just have been clearing the first party of abyss 12 so much easier that any other combo. It may just be this particular abyss tbh 

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Make sure you use sara's skill and charged shot and they both hit enemies. The purple ball recovers energy thanks to her passive and the charge shots produces like 3 particles

I never knew her charged produces that many particles. :chick2:

I was only using her skill and it was taking forever. Thank you. :jonnycat:

Today we would be getting Heizou's first look if things were not delayed :fish2: 

Sara's whole particle generation mechanic is so ******* dumb. Her whole kit it's just so stupid

31 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Sara's whole particle generation mechanic is so ******* dumb. Her whole kit it's just so stupid

Like most 4* from Inazuma tbh (and even some 5* yeah I'm looking at you Yae), I really hope Heizou has a somewhat decent kit.

34 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Like most 4* from Inazuma tbh (and even some 5* yeah I'm looking at you Yae), I really hope Heizou has a somewhat decent kit.

Yeah there's a bunch of the Inazuma characters that are so flawed

Yoimiya's targetting is awful and her ult doesn't really make any sense (I guess it's made that way so she can take advantage of Shimenawa tho).

Sara is clunky, annoying and not effective. She should have been so good that no one would use her over Bennett with Electro characters

Kokomi's non crit still doesn't make any sense, even though the rest of the character is fine. It just bother me that she has that for no reason

Gorou should have also been much much better considering how niche he is. He is barely better than Bennett for Itto, heck sometimes he is probably worse

Yae is kind of a disaster even though I enjoy playing her. Should have had i-frames or at least non-interruption. Her EM passive doesn't make sense and is useless. Her whole burst-tower mechanic is dumb and a loss of dps and her energy cost is absurd (specially since her burst misses 90% of the time)

The only good ones are Ayaka (even though people sometimes have hard time to get used to it), Ayato, Itto, Raiden

EDIT: Forgot Thoma who is arguaby the most useless character in the game

Edited by Cloudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.