Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Imagem

Well, it could be worse... at least I'll be able to give Itto a couple pulls and still have enough for Kazuha :gaycat6:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2.5 pulls and ONE fragile resin a week. :skull:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Imagem

Well, it could be worse... at least I'll be able to give Itto a couple pulls and still have enough for Kazuha :gaycat6:

:rip:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Imagem

"If the period between the 2.7 Version update and the previous weekly compensation for delayed update is less than a week, the final weekly compensation will be adjusted accordingly"

This left such a bad taste in my mouth. How can a company be so stingy, like they barely give their playerbase anything one would think now that they have an actual reason they would at least make an exception but no. They really are brave considering the interest in their game is decreasing because of the absolute lack of end game content...

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

"If the period between the 2.7 Version update and the previous weekly compensation for delayed update is less than a week, the final weekly compensation will be adjusted accordingly"

This left such a bad taste in my mouth. How can a company be so stingy, like they barely give their playerbase anything one would think now that they have an actual reason they would at least make an exception but no. They really are brave considering the interest in their game is decreasing because of the absolute lack of end game content...

Yeah that was pretty shitty of them :rip: like I get it it's not hoyo's fault for everything that's happening but it's not like they'll go bankrupt if they give the player base something actually nice. That's why I hate billion dollar companies and the main reason why I was so skeptical about giving them money when I started playing this game. Guess the 2 year anniversary will be a wild ride :dies:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah that was pretty shitty of them :rip: like I get it it's not hoyo's fault for everything that's happening but it's not like they'll go bankrupt if they give the player base something actually nice. That's why I hate billion dollar companies and the main reason why I was so skeptical about giving them money when I started playing this game. Guess the 2 year anniversary will be a wild ride :dies:

Other gacha games are far more generous. I mean I don't see the point of pissing your fanbase more and more everytime

Unless they simply don't care and their business model it's just getting new players once they reach AR 55 or something they leave and new casuals come and the cycle continues :michael:

yea that's a mess

they should give us a free 4 star of choice tbh lol

When will we get these rewards cos I need the primo gems to pull for ayaka again BAD :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

yea that's a mess

The fact that it's likely you can't even get a 4 star out of the compensation is disgraceful lmao

They probably think the compensation is too much because players will basically have time to do more dailies and stock up on primogems...

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

yea that's a mess

yeah i need that yunjin constellation like right now :emofish:

I just can't believe they are only giving 2.5 pulls a week (or even less if it goes back before the week ends) :dies:

This is actually a joke. I know so many people who have stopped playing/uninstalled in the last week because of the lack of content. Like I get the situation in China but I don't think it takes much dev resource to put up some banners or give us some decent compensation. Mihoyo should know that Genshin Impact is so popular because of it's fandom and the content creators and not from their own advertising campaigns. Infact, anything Mihoyo do usually gets them a bad rep in the media.. examples being the anniversary or their lack of generosity, or the predatory gacha rates. The least Mihoyo could do is give us some decent compensation for this drought that is gonna look like 3 or 4 weeks at the very least to save their game from getting dropped by hundreds of thousands of people. 

Like.. give us a new re-run? A standard banner with Amber/Kaeya/Lisa 4 stars on rate-up? They could do so many things with the banners, let people get some characters they want/don't have and even earn money at the same time.... and they ******* extend the Ayaka banner indefinitely and leave us doing comissions and the same Abyss rotation every 2 weeks? :ahh:

The way we'll look back in a years time and Ayaka will be symbol of the beginning of the end of Genshin... :toofunny2:

28 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The way we'll look back in a years time and Ayaka will be symbol of the beginning of the end of Genshin... :toofunny2:

the accuracy :deadbanana:

they are probably only also doing this cause people will likely pay for yelan and kazuha :rip: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

The way we’ll look back in a years time and Ayaka will still be the top charting DPS like she’s going to be this upcoming July. 

:giraffe:

Honestly the primo amount isn’t bad. The best event gives 360 in a week’s time. 400 is above that and we don’t even have to do anything for it. Plus there’s a long event so we’re getting even more. Possibly 760 a week? 

If we’re blaming someone we should be blaming China for their insane handling of cities during the pandemic. 

3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

If we’re blaming someone we should be blaming China for their insane handling of cities during the pandemic. 

Isn't Hoyoverse's CEO part of the board who takes these kind of decisions in China? I remember reading it somewhere lmao could be wrong though :dies:

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Isn't Hoyoverse's CEO part of the board who takes these kind of decisions in China? I remember reading it somewhere lmao could be wrong though :dies:

No :rip:

Miss Wei is far too busy doing the mocap for Ayaka dances to partake in Chinese politics 

wow barely even 8 pulls for 3 weeks of no content. It's like they're scared of giving out primos. Their greed is transparent :rip:

Edited by ahzark97

5 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Which is ironic given she was the 1st character developed for the game... :toofunny2:

Honestly this is good news for me lol. I get to spend less time in game and save much more for future characters. No offence to the stans but the banners couldn't be more perfect for skipping :WAP:

I need Ayaka so I'll not be complaining :gaycat6: 

Mess not them sending a survey out today after breaking the news :rip:

they are going to get trashed 

10 hours ago, CBC said:

Which is ironic given she was the 1st character developed for the game... :toofunny2:

Honestly this is good news for me lol. I get to spend less time in game and save much more for future characters. No offence to the stans but the banners couldn't be more perfect for skipping :WAP:

Yeah I originally was gonna go for Yelan and Kuki but I might just skip and go all in for Kazuha. I'll just hop in get my primos and then chill until the banner get rolling again. :gaycat5:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Mess not them sending a survey out today after breaking the news :rip:

they are going to get trashed 

I hope they drag them :bird:

Found a decent short and sweet Ayaka rotation video for all my fellow queen forehead noobs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.