Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

6 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Also how tf do I kill the WENUT in time? That hoe is underground for majority of the fight :bibliahh:

just miss the time limit with my hyperbloom team (KokomiC1 with Moonglow :skull:, YaeC2, NahiDULL and Kazuha. 

should I replace Kokomi with YelanC1 with Aqua?

Being able to clear 1st half quickly (faster than 1min) helps a lot.

Is this on-field Yae or Kokomi? I don't think you'll be getting consistent hyperblooms with either. Kokomi -> Yelan would be more damage, but you'll have no healer.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, awong918 said:

Being able to clear 1st half quickly (faster than 1min) helps a lot.

Is this on-field Yae or Kokomi? I don't think you'll be getting consistent hyperblooms with either. Kokomi -> Yelan would be more damage, but you'll have no healer.

I’m using Raiden National for the first half which can clear pretty quick, I just tried with Yelan and I can almost do it, keep getting like 3-6 seconds off 🤦🏻‍♂️ no healer is fine so I guess I’ll just keep trying :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Yae, Kuki & Koko getting the last laugh :clap3:

my girlies always win 

12 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Also how tf do I kill the WENUT in time? That hoe is underground for majority of the fight :bibliahh:

just miss the time limit with my hyperbloom team (KokomiC1 with Moonglow :skull:, YaeC2, NahiDULL and Kazuha. 

:bibliahh:

I still haven't done Abyss, but I trust and believe Yae, Nahida and Alhaitham will shread that WeNut thing

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I still haven't done Abyss, but I trust and believe Yae, Nahida and Alhaitham will shread that WeNut thing

Alhaitham is annoying because he needs a lot of time to set up and when you're ready to go in the Wenut is flying again :redface:

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Alhaitham is annoying because he needs a lot of time to set up and when you're ready to go in the Wenut is flying again :redface:

I mean I wouldn't necessarily use his burst. I would just do his E + charged attack and at least get his coordinated mirror lvl 3 attacks two times. I'll hare my experience when I get to it :redface:

19 minutes ago, Venice B said:

most main dps are like that, my issue with him based off the event where we got to play him is that his E is such a long CD, unlike keqing who always has it up. it feels like he needs a battery support to keep things going 

54 minutes ago, FREE said:

most main dps are like that, my issue with him based off the event where we got to play him is that his E is such a long CD, unlike keqing who always has it up. it feels like he needs a battery support to keep things going 

Mine always has his burst ready but that's because I got lucky with some nice ER rolls. It's mostly about learning his optimal combos, you basically should be able to always have him ready to attack every rotation.

1 hour ago, FREE said:

It takes some time to learn his optimal combos to always have mirrors up but once you get used to it it's a breeze. Also, most of his best teams require a second dendro anyway so if you have someone like Yaoyao (C2 is even better) just slap a favonius lance on her and you're ready to go.

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

You just have to set up before bringing it down :gaycat1:

https://streamable.com/qiha0r

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

This is correct. Spread Al-Haitham + Nahida actually destroys that thing 

Y'all really be shitting on Ganyu then praising Nahidud's pedo bait ass. Says a lot about this thread.

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

41 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Y'all really be shitting on Ganyu then praising Nahidud's pedo bait ass. Says a lot about this thread.

You should post in this thread more often. I feel like there's not enough of your edgy takes.

I can’t do this abyss 

legit at like 6 min cause if the serpent thing :ahh: 

Why do we refer to Raiden as Fad when really it should be Ganyu? She’s the definition of it honestly. From the top DPS to getting out usaged by Yoimiya in the abyss.

5 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

nahideous is still essential to the meta while cownyu got benched right after her patch for GOD tao

5 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

You should post in this thread more often. I feel like there's not enough of your edgy takes.

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Why do we refer to Raiden as Fad when really it should be Ganyu? She’s the definition of it honestly. From the top DPS to getting out usaged by Yoimiya in the abyss.

Ganyu was more used last abyss cycle and dont need two op sups (xinqiu, yelan) to carry her

36 minutes ago, CBC said:

nahideous is still essential to the meta while cownyu got benched right after her patch for GOD tao

essential to pedophilia yeah

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Ganyu stans are delusional the only thing they have is melt while Raiden has so much versatility being an energy support, a dendro support AND a main carry. Ganyu wishes to have what Raiden has

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Ganyu stans are delusional the only thing they have is melt while Raiden has so much versatility being an energy support, a dendro support AND a main carry. Ganyu wishes to have what Raiden has

Ganyu also has freeze, both as the main carry or a support. Just because Forehead ended her on that end doesn't mean it's no longer viable for her.

Screen-Shot-2023-03-21-at-1-53-03-am.png 

Finally, def one of the hardest abyss in a while

the 2nd part of the desert quest is so mid but the quests after wards are so much better :clap3:

Is there anything important (lore wise) fa windblume or can I just break my x button tryna skip the dialogue :celestial6:

Just now, ren said:

Is there anything important (lore wise) fa windblume or can I just break my x button tryna skip the dialogue :celestial6:

it ended yday

M9yvNvx.thumb.gif.aaf7e592affcbea3224d31

37 minutes ago, ren said:

you can just read it on ambr or something

for the most part it was just trying to ship the 2 most boring characters ever (Collei & Sucrose)

M9yvNvx.thumb.gif.aaf7e592affcbea3224d31

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.