That whole page is depressing :rip:

21 hours ago, CBC said:

:dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies::dies:

Little Mantichoras ain't playing :jonny5:

Honestly I don’t think I can make it through act 3 of this event 

that sucrose colliei moment was sooo cute though 

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

:gaycat7:

I think Cyno & Dehya can still pull above Kokomi & Ganyu until their banner finish though... Kokomi being a FLOP having the worst single banner AND the worst double banner sales of any character lmao :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think Cyno & Dehya can still pull above Kokomi & Ganyu until their banner finish though... Kokomi being a FLOP having the worst single banner AND the worst double banner sales of any character lmao :bibliahh:

i’m proudly rolling on kokomi’s next banner

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Honestly I don’t think I can make it through act 3 of this event 

that sucrose colliei moment was sooo cute though 

I don't remember if you need to do it for the new claymore, but if so do it for Kaveh. Don't be one of those that regret not finishing Albedo's lol and are stuckw ith refinement 3 cinnabar or without it

11 hours ago, mael said:

fish girl still the worst performing banner :bibliahh:

And still ended up a meta queen. Time the ultimate truth teller :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

Miss think went for longevity instead of quick lil peaks. Now she's THEE hydro support unit yes ma'am :jonny:

11 hours ago, FREE said:

i’m proudly rolling on kokomi’s next banner

As you should. She so universal and comfy :alexz:

My friend just started and loves koko and nahida. He should get nahida first right?

the way i missed this chest cuz i thought it was locked behind dailies :deadbanana2:

48 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My friend just started and loves koko and nahida. He should get nahida first right?

ye nahida should rerun in 3.6

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yeah, they are both some of the most meta characters for different reasons, but Nahida is literally the literall #1 right now. She's THE dendro unit, she's arguably the best dendro unit in any dendro archetype team (spread, aggravate, hyperbloom, burgeon, bloom) and provides so much stuff: easy to build, cheap weapn option like the Magic Guide, nice damage, 250 EM buff for your active character, easy farming of specialties and also a semi crowd control mechanic in her tri karma which I think it's very underrated because it can easily get rid of smaller strays enemies.

Also who knows when Kokomi will get a rerun so there's no point in waiting.

-------

God I want my Shenhe right now :jonny:

She's arguably the prettiest character in the same and I can't wait to use her for a mono cryo team. HYV has been actively trying to slow down freeze teams with bosses on abyss, etc.but I hope with Fontaine they try to push new playstyles with Cryo, Pyro, Geo and Anemo units. I hope they release a cool and weird new Cryo dps that also works with her to perfecton.

Geo deserves nothing. Physical deserves nothing. Cyro deserves nothing. 

29 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

What did these elements ever did to you :biblio:

I actually hope they buff them because if not the game will be boring, but I don't see how unless they introduce some niche characters like a crystalize Nilou or units that have a passive that makes them interact completely different with certain elements, introducing a certain new reaction.

I actually want a geo Nilou so that miss Ningguang can get a buff :jonny:

4 hours ago, Chiidish said:

and that’s why Cyno made you pull Diluc before showing up :isudumblmao:

5 hours ago, Chiidish said:

:clap3:

and only reason why pyro stays is for hydro legends to vape

Almost done pre-farming for Shenhe. I only have like 21 of the boss materials left and all I need is to keep farming books for her talents.

Now I will have to level up her artifacts, tho I have already selected a 2pc/2pc from the Gladiator's and Shimenawa's leftover pieces I have. Hopefully they roll on Crit Rate and ER since I'm giving her the Favonious Lance.

Btw that new boss from 3.6, the one Baizhu uses for ascension seems to be the worst one yet. I'm already fuming at the prospect of them putting that in Abyss :skull:

15 hours ago, Cloudy said:

What did these elements ever did to you :biblio:

I actually hope they buff them because if not the game will be boring, but I don't see how unless they introduce some niche characters like a crystalize Nilou or units that have a passive that makes them interact completely different with certain elements, introducing a certain new reaction.

They’re just flop elements especially Geo and Physical 

11 hours ago, £than said:

and that’s why Cyno made you pull Diluc before showing up :isudumblmao:

leave my alt account out of this she’s innocent :redface:

11 hours ago, CBC said:

:clap3:

and only reason why pyro stays is for hydro legends to vape

yup pyro just barely escaped a lash:clap3:

15 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It’s time for them to introduce more enemies with CC effects and more debuffs in Fontaine.

in Natlan and Scheznaya there might be plateau though not sure what they can do unless they open up a Celestia/Abyss realm early with a new/sub elemental system. But I expect that to come near the end of the final region. 

The way I’m done pulling for characters and only want weapon now. I’m pulling misplitter and nahida weapon next banner.

1 minute ago, Chiidish said:

in Natlan and Scheznaya there might be plateau though not sure what they can do unless they open up a Celestia/Abyss realm early with a new/sub elemental system. But I expect that to come near the end of the final region. 

Traveler already have absorb element and they should come up with a new element. They already done that with dendro 

Just scrap Geo at this point except for Allahbedo :redface:

We need a male 5* Cryo ASAP. Ganyu and Ayaka are not IT and my ShenGOD is waiting patiently to be used. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.