Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

On 5/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, Cloudy said:

I'm just stocking on books and mora so I don't have to struggle in the future. Plus I'm not really building anyone at the moment, when Kazuha comes I will farm his boss materials then but for now I'm just farming mora and books

I can't believe I already have more husks materials from farming the 10 there are in the chasm than spectres ones. They truly are the most hateful and awful enemyto fight and farm ever :rip:

I already farmed everything for kazuha :gaycat6:

So I'm also stacking up on mora rn :gaycat6:

21 hours ago, Underworld said:

So i kinda regret pulling for Ayato.

I dont like his playstyle at all..

I like playing him but i don't feel like i really found an actual team that works with him that i like playing? Idk if that makes sense :gaycat6:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Did y'all see the recent leaks? Overgrown screams flop to me :sorry:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Did y'all see the recent leaks? Overgrown screams flop to me :sorry:

Apparently it's very early data from 2.3 :gaycat6:

Besides pyro the rest of the dendro reactions don’t even makes sense logically to me lol 

On 5/2/2022 at 3:48 PM, Underworld said:

So i kinda regret pulling for Ayato.

I dont like his playstyle at all..

Me with HuTao... :rip: I hate her cancel dash mess.

45 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Me with HuTao... :rip: I hate her cancel dash mess.

I’m a healer in MMORPGs so I could never play Hutao

i would be stress out all the time :rip: 

Ayaka is such a slay her E is hitting 27k ~ 29k like whew 

#also I need to tell you something! from worldwide angel

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Ayaka is such a slay her E is hitting 27k ~ 29k like whew 

#also I need to tell you something! from worldwide angel

I’m so tempted to literally just buy the 6k genesis crystal pack to pull for her atp

i need to experience the slayage 

9f794c48df3043033c864fd3e6f851e93d2da75c

3 hours ago, Delusional said:

I’m so tempted to literally just buy the 6k genesis crystal pack to pull for her atp

i need to experience the slayage 

I love her but you should test out that dash/ attack you kind of have to do with her. I know several people  that don’t like it tbh 

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I love her but you should test out that dash/ attack you kind of have to do with her. I know several people  that don’t like it tbh 

I used her in the recent event and I’ve done her trial like a million times so I love her play style ngl

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

After I pulled for her i kinda regretted immediately because of the dash thing but it's just a matter of getting used to it. After 2 weeks I'm more than used to her gameplay and she's doing amazing numbers so I'm not mad, she's a queen

22 hours ago, Wotamin said:

I like playing him but i don't feel like i really found an actual team that works with him that i like playing? Idk if that makes sense :gaycat6:

Don't worry Yoimiya rerun is coming soon and then you will have the best and most fun team for him :party:

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

I used her in the recent event and I’ve done her trial like a million times so I love her play style ngl

That’s good. I just have a friend that really hates it lol 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

After I pulled for her i kinda regretted immediately because of the dash thing but it's just a matter of getting used to it. After 2 weeks I'm more than used to her gameplay and she's doing amazing numbers so I'm not mad, she's a queen

I think I’m getting used to it after a week. She’s a bit easier than ganyu for me (I’m really bad at charge shot DPS lol )

I'm in love with kween Ayaka's ult like wow:jonny5:

Game is so stale.. I am struggling to bring myself to spend resin.. We need a big shake-up soon. :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Game is so stale.. I am struggling to bring myself to spend resin.. We need a big shake-up soon. :deadbanana:

Same, and the fact we'll go three weeks without a proper update is :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

Same, and the fact we'll go three weeks without a proper update is :deadbanana:

this sounds like break time.

why not at least change up the 4stars 

Why is there 240 days on the timer for ayaka we-

Ok nvm I get why now 

So is ayaka extended to the 19th or is it a different date? 

32 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Ok nvm I get why now 

So is ayaka extended to the 19th or is it a different date? 

The 19th (April) is the starting date of Ayaka's banner and it still has no end date.

9 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Exactly, i just log in to spend resin and do comms. Feels like a chore at this point :chick3:

Not the next event ending on JUNE 7TH.... literally 30 more days of ZERO CONTENT + a DEAD banner :rip:

So basically Ayaka's banner is extended, tho it isn't clarified for how long

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this sounds like break time.

why not at least change up the 4stars 

Probably because people would be pissed if they had pulled for the "og" banner. Like my case, I would be pissed as **** if they had put for example Ningguang, Sucrose, Noelle or any other character I want cons or don't have

With the same 4 stars they avoid any more outrage or problems

On 5/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m a healer in MMORPGs so I could never play Hutao

i would be stress out all the time :rip: 

This was my main issue with Hu Tao, but you slowly get used to letting go and healing her enough when she's close to death :skull: I still might trade her out for Yoimiya, cause I don't enjoy her gameplay/team comps too much.

On 5/4/2022 at 5:45 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

23 hours ago, Venice B said:

Yeah the dash is what i'm trying to get used to right now. I'm using her for my daily commissions right now. At least her burst doesn't snapshot so I just apply it real quick if I forget before. I really need Kazuha though cause it's annoying when I cast my burst and the enemies are separated and I only end up hitting 1 or 2 out of 4 enemies.

14 hours ago, Fevesy said:

The way I just log in to do my daily commissions, do the ley line overflow event for some books and then call it a day. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

So basically Ayaka's banner is extended, tho it isn't clarified for how long

Probably because people would be pissed if they had pulled for the "og" banner. Like my case, I would be pissed as **** if they had put for example Ningguang, Sucrose, Noelle or any other character I want cons or don't have

With the same 4 stars they avoid any more outrage or problems

Fair. I guess I’m just going to throw primos at Ayakas weapon lol 

(still using black sword :rip: )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.