Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

17 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Baizhu's kit is not about Dendro application, that's what Nahida and MC are for... it's about consolidating several useful kits for a Dendro team in one character, namely Healer/Shielder/Buffer, people forget how much he buffs Dendro reactions. With OHC set he'll have enough personal damage, he should be run with a proper Dendro applicator anyways. 

this

And y'all are forgetting he's a catalyst user. This means he has access to TTDS/Hakushin for Quicken teams, where he would easily be an upgrade over Yao Yao because of his A4 and the fact that Dendro application rate doesn't matter.

For bloom teams, you just need a 2nd Dendro because you wouldn't run Yao Yao as the solo Dendro either.

I think he's generally an upgrade over Yao Yao.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

unless she’s better than zhongli, which she won’t be, i don’t see why anyone would roll for her. hope she’s standard banner. 

the dramatics... this is like kokomigate 2.0 

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

also that geo furry is fugly

47 minutes ago, FREE said:

unless she’s better than zhongli, which she won’t be, i don’t see why anyone would roll for her. hope she’s standard banner. 

Tbh it's nice to have a semi Zhongli. She would have to be better than Layla and worse than Zhongli. I wouldn't mind having more options instead of having to run Zhongli all the time, it's nice for a change

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Tbh it's nice to have a semi Zhongli. She would have to be better than Layla and worse than Zhongli. I wouldn't mind having more options instead of having to run Zhongli all the time, it's nice for a change

i wouldn’t mind having her either, so that’s why i hope she’s standard. i just wouldn’t waste wishes i’ve saved up for weeks on her

1 minute ago, FREE said:

i wouldn’t mind having her either, so that’s why i hope she’s standard. i just wouldn’t waste wishes i’ve saved up for weeks on her

Same, it's like Dehya if I lose the 50/50 I hope it's to them so I wouldn't be as mad.

I just hope they release geo Nilou. Like at least give us a new geo playstyle and crystalize a purpose. Plus it would only buff queen Ningguang since she's the catalyst user.

Wait the new Geo girl looks kinda like Vill-V + Pardofelis from Honkai Impact who are Flamechasers which means we are one step closer to Elysia Expy in Genshin :WAP:

I fully expect some of the (Windblume Spoilers)

Witches mentioned in the story to be some more Honkai Expys tbh

that geo girl is one of the most bland and basic characters ever, serving 3* character visuéls

that geo girl is gorou with long hair 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

that geo girl is gorou with long hair 

without the utility gorou provides

I hope she's a powerup for mono geo teams. Zhongli is only used in Itto teams because there aren't other good shielders. He has resistance shred, but his damage and particle generation are non-existent, so it shouldn't be too difficult to replace him.

13 hours ago, CBC said:

I was thinking isn't Nahida c2 + baizhu gonna be absolutely bonkers? Given that they buff the reactions in different ways there are no diminishing returns right? :jonny5:

Nahida/Baizhu spread/aggravate with Yae, Cyno or Keqing on one half, Nilou/YASYAS/Kaveh bloom on the other :jonny5:

that geo hag... all I'm gonna say is hoyo is creatively bankrupt at this point. Like, come up with something that's not a rehash mama. People are paying thousands for these characters, have some ******* decency. 

Edited by mael

19 minutes ago, mael said:

that geo hag... all I'm gonna say is hoyo is creatively bankrupt at this point. Like, come up with something that's not a rehash mama. People are paying thousands for these characters, have some ******* decency. 

Won’t happen I fear, Mihoyo is far too focused on reusing the same kits over and over because they won’t powercreep and backed themselves into a corner with so many characters. 

That being said Baizhu is a mega FLOP and we can all save for Soutine instead 

no way it's a 5 star

Baizhu is literally a must pull I don't get the doomposting.. a Dendro Shielder AND Healer? Kokomi and Zhongli also don't do damage :rip: His only shortfall is actually applying Dendro but we can't have everything. I wouldn't want him to apply tons of Dendro anyway since his EM will be small compared to the other Dendro characters since his kit goes off HP. :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Baizhu is literally a must pull I don't get the doomposting.. a Dendro Shielder AND Healer? Kokomi and Zhongli also don't do damage :rip: His only shortfall is actually applying Dendro but we can't have everything. I wouldn't want him to apply tons of Dendro anyway since his EM will be small compared to the other Dendro characters since his kit goes off HP. :sistrens:

His shield can't barely take a hit without breaking so take that into consideration :sistrens:

As of right now the only real thing c0 Baizhu brings to the table is healing and a dendro damage buff, which a certain 4* character who was given for free last patch also does. I'm not saying Baizhu is completely useless and won't have any value but I would only pull for him if I really liked the character.

He’s not a true shielder, unless they strengthen his shield apparently 70k hp Baizhu will provide a shield as strong as a crystallize shield. His real value is interruption resistance which is why he will be better and more comfortable to play than Yao Yao. 

Dendro application does matter for what his viable options are and because people are always trying to find ways to give Nahida to a different team.  His buffs are marginally worse or on par with buffs C6 DMC and Yao Yao provide apparently. 

He’s gonna be good but let’s drop the shielder title until they buff his shielding capabilities. 

A 700-800 HP shield and 5k-6k heal every 2.5 seconds is kinda fine to me idk maybe I'm not seeing the problem :sistrens: Maybe cause I stan Wanderer and I'm used to dodging nowadays. 

Especially with the anti-shield payola coming in a few days to the abyss 

:sistrens:

the people crying about Baizhu's shield need to take a look at their own gameplay I fear... why you need an insane healer to also give you an indestructible shield? This game is not that hard. :redface:

Nah if Kazuha, Yoimiya, Yae, Kokomi, Yelan, and Nilou can go through doomposting eras Baizhu can get these lashings too! We are still pulling just pointing out that shield is a myth! 

Not using shielders is peak game play anyway. Everyone deserves to experience godmiya without a shield and be gagged :giraffe:

OT: So grateful that Baizhu is ending Zhong Li in 3.6

2 hours ago, £than said:

the people crying about Baizhu's shield need to take a look at their own gameplay I fear... why you need an insane healer to also give you an indestructible shield? This game is not that hard. :redface:

Don’t you have C2 zhongli :deadbanana2:

36 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Don’t you have C2 zhongli :deadbanana2:

oop

CBC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.