Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Y'all know they won't improve his animations, when did they ever change characters animations during beta? Baizwho will stay as it is me fears

bTADZP4.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Y'all know they won't improve his animations, when did they ever change characters animations during beta? Baizwho will stay as it is me fears

bTADZP4.gif

I think Wanderer's and Yae Miko's burst were adjusted. I just hope they make his burst background more visible at least, that's the only thing I ask at this point. You can barely see it, someone alreadyfix it and it makes it look so much better

bTADZP4.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Baizhu is charts not the arts even though I don't mind the animations tbh.

bTADZP4.gif

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The prospect of having to force myself through it in order to get that claymore before it ends

bTADZP4.gif

Just put it on autoplay honestly and check on it every few minutes, especially the Sucrose and Collei parts, they're both super bland. I'd recommend watching the parts with CyYES in it though since I find him hilarious personally.

bTADZP4.gif

Spoiler

Streets are saying c0 Baizhu is a Yao Yao sidegrade/downgrade because of the low Dendro app

Let’s hope that Liyue payola comes through for c0 only girlies :redface:

18 minutes ago, Chiidish said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Streets are saying c0 Baizhu is a Yao Yao sidegrade/downgrade because of the low Dendro app

They should make so his little serpents that he creates when his shield breaks during his burst bounced on multiple enemies

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Baizhu is charts not the arts even though I don't mind the animations tbh.

Just put it on autoplay honestly and check on it every few minutes, especially the Sucrose and Collei parts, they're both super bland. I'd recommend watching the parts with CyYES in it though since I find him hilarious personally.

god theyre horrible :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:
  Hide contents

Baizhu the Fadden of Liyue/Sumeru me fears :redface:

30 minutes ago, £than said:

Baizhu the Fadden of Liyue/Sumeru me fears :redface:

Let’s hope that means non stop beta buffs :redface:

Y’all not joking the dialogue :bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

7 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Yes! Look up Playcover (there's a guide on how to get it to work on discord: https://discord.gg/playcover)

Afaik it only works with M-series Macs though so older models still have to run Bootcamp.

omg perfect! I have M1 Mac from work. Thank you!

This event is so fun and cute y'all are just mean. Collei is such an endearing character and Cyno is hilarious :dies:

Even Sucrose who I find really annoying and boring is serving in this event, I love it so far :gaycat4:

So… Yae, thoma, kahzua, and koko works amazing 

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

I usually use Cyno hyperbloom with Kuki, dendro MC and Xingqiu/Yelan. My goal is to get Nahida so I can replace dendro MC for her, let's see how things go :redface:

As for Baizhu... just saw some videos and his dendro app is not looking good at c0 at all. I think Nahida will still be better for Cyno, unless you go for some Baizhu cons.

15 hours ago, CBC said:

Replace the atk goblet with an electro one and increase the crit rate a bit and thats fine. I guess you can also replace kokomi with xingqiu or yelan

Ok I played Cyno with Nahida, Yelan C0 and Kuki yesterday and it was a slay. Maybe I should start dodging better so I don't need Zhonglis shield :gaycat4:

Will try to get a good Electro Goblet for him to increase his damage further

So Baizhu is official panned? I was rooting for him but maybe I should wish for Kaveh to be on a possible Nilou banner and pull for her instead :gaycat2:

Naw the CyNO propaganda. Imagine how tired we are.

nawt baizhu already bombing

DanceFreak

HYV racist and homophobic confirmed

bTADZP4.gif

I'm not even a Baizhu stan but I think he will turn out good in the end, there's no way they will make a highly anticipated character from Liyue bad. And if they do they're just trolling at this point

DanceFreak

Doomposting is fun he’s gonna be good still cause he’s Dendro, but being a Yao Yao side/downgrade at c0 is a kii. It’s really not terrible tho, his interruption resistance will be significantly more comfortable to work with. It’s not a dehya situation but we we were expecting more. 

The new geo cat girl looks great:clap3: Let's hope she's the geo nilou and come to save the geo reactions.

I don’t follow leaks that closely but it is a kii to see y’all switch ups before the characters are out 

the nilou and Nahida news initially 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t follow leaks that closely but it is a kii to see y’all switch ups before the characters are out 

the nilou and Nahida news initially 

Don't forget Alhaitham... he was so doomposted and turned out to be a t0 dps :toofunny3:

That's why I'll wait until Baizhu is released, I've learned my lesson with Alhaitham.

Wait.. we didnt even get a cutscene for this windblum event?

Baizhu's kit is not about Dendro application, that's what Nahida and MC are for... it's about consolidating several useful kits for a Dendro team in one character, namely Healer/Shielder/Buffer, people forget how much he buffs Dendro reactions. With OHC set he'll have enough personal damage, he should be run with a proper Dendro applicator anyways. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.