Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

The CyNo lashings will never end. He is not beating the mid accusations :gaycat7:

3:52

It's funny because I literally just finished doing abyss with my lvl 70 dendro MC as the dendro support for my Cyno and he still slayed and I got 36* with ease. Most people don't even know how to build Cyno to begin with and say he gets carried by Nahida/hyperbloom but he's super strong when built right. This abyss cycle I decided to run aggravate Cyno with Kuki/Kazuha/MC and it was super fun.

mistress-kiss.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I like Cyno as a character, but he is mid okish for now no matter how many excuses or ifs are brought up (at least he is viable and usable unlike Dehya).

I'm curious to see if Baizhu gives him a new life, I don't think he will fix all his issues, but I think it will be a great addition to his teams and patch some of his biggest issues like interruption resistance, healing and elemental application for enemy waves. I don't think he will necessarily replace Nahida, I think Nahida would still be prefered in a single target scenario and you could potentiall just run both of them together, maybe?

I still think they should have made him electro Noelle.

Baizhu's dendro application is **** so I doubt he will replace Nahida as the go to dendro support for Cyno. I have a feeling Fontaine will give us our first hydro shielder so that character might be Cyno's perfect hydro slot in his quick/hyperbloom teams but for now I think Xingqiu is more than enough. As I said: Cyno is a really strong character as of right now, it all comes down to building him right + knowing how to play him. He's not one of the easiest characters to play, I'll give you that, but once you get the hang of him it's over

mistress-kiss.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Baizhu's dendro application is **** so I doubt he will replace Nahida as the go to dendro support for Cyno. I have a feeling Fontaine will give us our first hydro shielder so that character might be Cyno's perfect hydro slot in his quick/hyperbloom teams but for now I think Xingqiu is more than enough. As I said: Cyno is a really strong character as of right now, it all comes down to building him right + knowing how to play him. He's not one of the easiest characters to play, I'll give you that, but once you get the hang of him it's over

mistress-kiss.gif

You have many hydro options for Cyno tho and pretty versatile, if you want more hydro application you use Xingqiu or Yelan C2, if you want less hydro application you can use Yelan C0, Candace C6 or even Barbara/Kokomi. You could run two dendros one being Baizhu and then a Collei or DMC f.e.

As I said I think Baizhu's strength seems to rely on role consolidation since healing, shield, overtime elemental application and buff which makes creating a team around Cyno (and other units, but specially him) much easier. While rn he doesn't have teammates that fulfill all those roles, he will give more flexibility to his comps that's for sure.

Edited by Cloudy

35 minutes ago, Venice B said:

It's funny because I literally just finished doing abyss with my lvl 70 dendro MC as the dendro support for my Cyno and he still slayed and I got 36* with ease. Most people don't even know how to build Cyno to begin with and say he gets carried by Nahida/hyperbloom but he's super strong when built right. This abyss cycle I decided to run aggravate Cyno with Kuki/Kazuha/MC and it was super fun.

mistress-kiss.gif

when I say C6 Cyno aggravate with Nahida/Yae/Kazuha is THE moment chile...

mistress-kiss.gif

The way I just left the event dialogue on autoplay and didn't pay attention until CyYES was on screen.

mistress-kiss.gif

Speaking of Cyno, we're due a rate in the next few months I fear he's gonna tank so hard from his last placement :redface:

5 hours ago, CBC said:

hook our good sister up @sugrbby666 @nasa

mistress-kiss.gif

poor dehya :bibliahh:

Xinyan has the same rating as her. Xinyan is more useful at this point, she can at least cast a shield.  

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

Sis how did you build you Cyno? I feel like I have to farm better artifacts for him.

I have him C1 and use his signature weapon at R1.

4 piece gilded dreams set.

EM sands

ATK% Goblet

Crit DMG head piece

His ATK is 2,109 without buffs, 383 EM, 51,8 % Crit / 222,9 % Crit DMG

He is low key my best built character but feel like I didn't pay enough attention to the supports :emofish:

I mainly use him with my 1k EM Nahida, Zhongli and Kokomi

Edited by DemnisBreezy

Baizhu with cons actually does dramatically improve Cyno playstyle so if you’re a Cyno main (and Yae on field enthusiast) you should be going for his cons if you’re real. Baizhu c0 will be almost as good as Nahida, and I think Baizhu with cons (c1 and c2) practically makes him as good as c0 Nahida imo. 

Nahida is kind of the best character in the game meta wise so take that what you will! :bird:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Sis how did you build you Cyno? I feel like I have to farm better artifacts for him.

EM sands

ATK% Goblet

Crit DMG head piece

He is low key my best built character but feel like I didn't pay enough attention to the supports :emofish:

Your Cyno is so much better than mine though! I have him C0 using Deathmatch with 1124 atk, 301 EM, 65/218 CV. My Cyno uses Thundering Fury though, if you can time his E correctly he can put out more damage using this set.

Baizhu and Kaveh survived the first stage of beta. Apparently no nerfs

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Your Cyno is so much better than mine though! I have him C0 using Deathmatch with 1124 atk, 301 EM, 65/218 CV. My Cyno uses Thundering Fury though, if you can time his E correctly he can put out more damage using this set.

Oh really? That seems like quite a big difference tbh maybe my supports really aren't that well built after all. I feel the need to improve my crit stat from Cyno though. Maybe I should change the Goblet from ATK% to Electro DMG as well.

Tbh I have no good Thundering Fury set as I have never really farmed in that domain.

What team are you typically using him with? I thought maybe if Baizhu really is good with Cyno I will wish for his C0 but it seems without Cons Nahida is better than him.

1 minute ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Oh really? That seems like quite a big difference tbh maybe my supports really aren't that well built after all. I feel the need to improve my crit stat from Cyno though. Maybe I should change the Goblet from ATK% to Electro DMG as well.

Tbh I have no good Thundering Fury set as I have never really farmed in that domain.

What team are you typically using him with? I thought maybe if Baizhu really is good with Cyno I will wish for his C0 but it seems without Cons Nahida is better than him.

I usually use Cyno hyperbloom with Kuki, dendro MC and Xingqiu/Yelan. My goal is to get Nahida so I can replace dendro MC for her, let's see how things go :redface:

As for Baizhu... just saw some videos and his dendro app is not looking good at c0 at all. I think Nahida will still be better for Cyno, unless you go for some Baizhu cons.

7 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

EM sands

ATK% Goblet

Crit DMG head piece

Replace the atk goblet with an electro one and increase the crit rate a bit and thats fine. I guess you can also replace kokomi with xingqiu or yelan

Do not pull Baizhu specifically for Cyno unless you are getting constellations for Baizhu. Baizhu c0 will be like Nahida in that he works really well with basically every other Dendro reaction type character except Cyno. Nahida at base c0 still buffs and acts as a decent sub dps and best Dendro applier for him (until the skill runs out or the first wave of mobs die).

Single target Nahida will still be the best for Cyno regardless of cons on her or Baizhu I think. 

S/N: Baizhu is the first character in a while that I really think cons will change the gameplay of the character so I’m def going for cons if I can

22 hours ago, CBC said:

hook our good sister up @sugrbby666 @nasa

mistress-kiss.gif

There's a way to play Genshin on M1 Mac?? @sugrbby666@nasa

I had it on an old laptop that I ran boot camp on.

I plan on getting/building a PC but not until the summer.

The Mac I use is from work. :coffee:

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

Do not pull Baizhu specifically for Cyno unless you are getting constellations for Baizhu. Baizhu c0 will be like Nahida in that he works really well with basically every other Dendro reaction type character except Cyno. Nahida at base c0 still buffs and acts as a decent sub dps and best Dendro applier for him (until the skill runs out or the first wave of mobs die).

Single target Nahida will still be the best for Cyno regardless of cons on her or Baizhu I think. 

S/N: Baizhu is the first character in a while that I really think cons will change the gameplay of the character so I’m def going for cons if I can

girl... what 

lord the tc takes in this thread are too much :rip:

I was thinking isn't Nahida c2 + baizhu gonna be absolutely bonkers? Given that they buff the reactions in different ways there are no diminishing returns right? :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

girl... what 

lord the tc takes in this thread are too much :rip:

It’s true. If you are fighting mobs with Nahida as your Dendro app, cutting your Cyno ult early to recast her skill feels painful, continuining his ult with no Dendro app feels painful. That’s not a too much take, that the truth.

Hence why depending on Baizhu’s cons and how long his offield Dendro app lasts he might solve a lot of Cyno’s issues with Dendro supports so far. 

EDIT: that comment you quoted I was just talking about Dendro application. Not Baizhu’s overall use for Cyno :rip: Baizhu is instantly meta and will be the second strongest Dendro support closely after Nahida to clarify lmfao 

Edited by Chiidish

I hope they improve Baizhu's animations, specially the burst. It looks very lackluster

Once Windblume story is over this patch really has no content, huh?

bTADZP4.gif

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

bTADZP4.gif

But the amount of DIALOG this event has.. my god

bTADZP4.gif

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

bTADZP4.gif

The prospect of having to force myself through it in order to get that claymore before it ends

bTADZP4.gif

21 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I hope they improve Baizhu's animations, specially the burst. It looks very lackluster

totally agree. I'm not excited for him at all cuz he just serves nothing :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.