Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I miss hard combat events so bad. It was so humbling to see your most insane teams get wiped in a hit or two or not even reaching the 50% dps threshold. Then trying the challenge in co-op with my atrl girlies was a hoot :bibliahh: cant believe we're never getting those back  

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the amount of knockback and staggering the Sumeru eneies have low key made me think Dehya made some points. That stupid scorpion and some of the emermites are annoying af :biblio:

And yes I can use Zhongli, but I don't want to have to slap him on every team always. It's boring.

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

I miss hard combat events so bad. It was so humbling to see your most insane teams get wiped in a hit or two or not even reaching the 50% dps threshold. Then trying the challenge in co-op with my atrl girlies was a hoot :bibliahh: cant believe we're never getting those back  

The NA vs Asia vs EU ATRL championships were iconic.

We need more whales on the EU side next time though. It was a bit unfair.

mistress-kiss.gif

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The NA vs Asia vs EU ATRL championships were iconic.

We need more whales on the EU side next time though. It was a bit unfair.

mistress-kiss.gif

Actually the tea is that the EU girlies were kinda eating taking into account we had @sugrbby666's 10th ar 30 account on our team

mistress-kiss.gif

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

Actually the tea is that the EU girlies were kinda eating taking into account we had @sugrbby666's 10th ar 30 account on our team

mistress-kiss.gif

We will be using her Alhaitham as the main DPS next time, not a certain Pyro girl.

mistress-kiss.gif

this making it in here too :bibliahh:

spacer.png

But Shenhe has been prefarmed 

21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this making it in here too :bibliahh:

spacer.png

But Shenhe has been prefarmed 

Are you going to give her 4pc Noblese or 2pc Atk/Atk

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Are you going to give her 4pc Noblese or 2pc Atk/Atk

spacer.png

Both hihi 

shes replacing my Ganyu in my Ayaka free so noblesse there 

but I want to try mono cryo too so I may do ayaka, Ganyu (nobless), and Shenhe (atk/atk), and jean 

dont know if the second team will work though lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Both hihi 

shes replacing my Ganyu in my Ayaka free so noblesse there 

but I want to try mono cryo too so I may do ayaka, Ganyu (nobless), and Shenhe (atk/atk), and jean 

dont know if the second team will work though lol

I just don't have good Noblese pieces and I don't want to farm it nor use the strongbox. I think Noblese is only useful if you are able to burst every rotation, we'll see but I might just go ATK and call it a day. I want to try mono cryo too but I want to use 4 star cryo characters like Diona, Layla, Chongyun, Rosaria or Kaeya + an Anemo.

dehya is so bad it’s kinda camp, and i want her for that reason alone. maybe i’ll get her when i roll on a different banner and lose the 50/50

On 3/2/2023 at 6:44 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I didn't even know she played genshin 

only know her for FFXIV ( and her being dragged for Hogwarts)

I've been watching her a lot more since playing Genshin. I don't play the game right now since I don't have a system to play it on (I only have Mac with no bootcamp). But her Genshin vids have been so hilarious.

this event... the amount of BORING dialogue :biblio: 

Anyways Shenhe prefarmed ages ago with atk18% two pieces but now im thinking i should do noblese :bibliahh:

I'm not farming Shenhe's boss materials until I get her and as for artifacts I will take my time.

For now I'm assembling my copium Thoma burgeon team lol (Nahida, Xingqiu, Barbara, Thoma). I believe you need enough hydro application to extingish the potential burning so I threw Barbara in there for healing too since EM Thoma's shield is the pits due to his scaling being all over the place. He is able to proc 14-17 burgeon explosions with not full artifacts leveled up and lvl 80 Dragon's Bane.

I'm already prefarming for Nahida and I don't even know if Kaveh gonna be paired with her

7TE875w.gif

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm already prefarming for Nahida and I don't even know if Kaveh gonna be paired with her

7TE875w.gif

I mean they both use the dendro cube and the same ascension materials so it's not much of a loss of time and resin :dies:

Even if Kaveh isn't with her (I hope he is with Baizhu honestly) she's still awsome and you won't regret it. She's just too good

7TE875w.gif

Edited by Cloudy

The way my Nahida just destroys everything in her way..

7TE875w.gif

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean they both use the dendro cube and the same ascension materials so it's not much of a loss of time and resin :dies:

Even if Kaveh isn't with her (I hope he is with Baizhu honestly) she's still awsome and you won't regret it. She's just too good

7TE875w.gif

The problem is if she isn't with Kaveh I might not have primos for her. If she comes before Kaveh I'm not pulling and if she comes after Kaveh I might not have enough primos after going for his C6. The best case scenario for me would be the two of them together but hoyoverse hates me so that's unlikely.

7TE875w.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The problem is if she isn't with Kaveh I might not have primos for her. If she comes before Kaveh I'm not pulling and if she comes after Kaveh I might not have enough primos after going for his C6. The best case scenario for me would be the two of them together but hoyoverse hates me so that's unlikely.

7TE875w.gif

I was going to say I doubt they will run two banners of the same element, but then I remembered that they are running Shenhe/Ayaka next so who knows. I doubt they are going to run Baizhu/Nahida at the same time but they can always do.

Still you can just pull for Baizhu and then pull little by little on the second half if they decide to separate Kaveh to see if you get one copy. He seems decent at C0 and if you manage to get a 5 star at least it's to two awsome units (Nahida/Nilou) so you aren't losing much.

7TE875w.gif

My ideal situation would be Baizhu with Kaveh/Candace/Kuki or other electro like Fischl/Dori. I hope Shenhe comes soon since I have her guaranteed so I can save as many wishes for Baizhu/Kaveh but knowing how I always have to go to pity I'm keeping my expectations low.

7TE875w.gif

Skipping Nahida for Kaveh is bonkers but to each their own :penguin:

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I've been watching her a lot more since playing Genshin. I don't play the game right now since I don't have a system to play it on (I only have Mac with no bootcamp). But her Genshin vids have been so hilarious.

hook our good sister up @sugrbby666 @nasa

mistress-kiss.gif

9 hours ago, gugunikko said:

spacer.png

poor dehya :bibliahh:

The CyNo lashings will never end. He is not beating the mid accusations :gaycat7:

3:52

Edited by Cloudy

I truly believe Cyno will have the last laugh in the end. 

mistress-kiss.gif

40 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The CyNo lashings will never end. He is not beating the mid accusations :gaycat7:

3:52

can we not post/discuss blatant lies and bad gameplay to push a narrative that certain characters are bad? thanks :bird:

1 minute ago, £than said:

can we not post/discuss blatant lies and bad gameplay to push a narrative that certain characters are bad? thanks :bird:

I like Cyno as a character, but he is mid okish for now no matter how many excuses or ifs are brought up (at least he is viable and usable unlike Dehya).

I'm curious to see if Baizhu gives him a new life, I don't think he will fix all his issues, but I think it will be a great addition to his teams and patch some of his biggest issues like interruption resistance, healing and elemental application for enemy waves. I don't think he will necessarily replace Nahida, I think Nahida would still be prefered in a single target scenario and you could potentiall just run both of them together, maybe?

I still think they should have made him electro Noelle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.