Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

18 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Miss @Fevesy is an OZH so yes. :sistrens:

I was ahead of my time since the good sis is getting skulldragged on twitter as of late! 

Did someone really buy her a C1 Yelan? Not a new concept for the queen of getting carried in raids and FFXIV content! :sistrens:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

This is so funny - I thought some would find it hilarious too.

I didn't even know she played genshin 

only know her for FFXIV ( and her being dragged for Hogwarts)

This looks kinda better but I still find his visuals very lacking. Kaveh outsold me fears

CzVdba6.gif

Baizhu flopped. We wanted him to use his snake. :ghostface:

8 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Baizhu flopped. We wanted him to use his snake. :ghostface:

Exactly!. I wanted Orochimaru realness

CzVdba6.gif

She really can't do **** huh?

3 hours ago, jijie101 said:

The new event claymore is perfect for Kaveh:clap3:

Kaveh joining Klee and Albedo as blond characters who have event weapons as their BiS. He really is a 5* in disguise

CzVdba6.gif

I don't think that claymore is a must for Kaveh tbh. It's only because it technically has the highest EM from the other claymores. I wish it would fit his design more

CzVdba6.gif

So apparently Kaveh doesn't work well with Nilou. We lost

CzVdba6.gif

Edited by Cloudy

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

So apparently Kaveh doesn't work well with Nilou. We lost

CzVdba6.gif

I won actually, was super afraid I'd have to pull for that loser just because of Kaveh but glad to know king won't need ha

CzVdba6.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I won actually, was super afraid I'd have to pull for that loser just because of Kaveh but glad to know king won't need ha

CzVdba6.gif

It looks like he will end up being budget Niloser without the Hydro/Dendro restriction, but queen will still out class him by a lot.

You can still use him in her teams because he tanks the self damage, self heals and has high EM which make her blooms do more damage if he triggers them as onfielder. So we Niloser stans still kind of won hihi

CzVdba6.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Nilou being one of the best characters in the game and her demo is just her watering mushrooms :rip:

Aiming for 100k Nilou blooms in 3.6 with all these buffs. She hits 70k right now in Spiral Abyss

CzVdba6.gif

17 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Aiming for 100k Nilou blooms in 3.6 with all these buffs. She hits 70k right now in Spiral Abyss

CzVdba6.gif

But Kaveh doesn't seem to buff Nilou since his skill detonates the existing blooms and Nilou's imediately explode there's nothing to detonate. So I'm not sure if his buff will even be able to be applied to the bountiful cores at all.

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

But Kaveh doesn't seem to buff Nilou since his skill detonates the existing blooms and Nilou's imediately explode there's nothing to detonate. So I'm not sure if his buff will even be able to be applied to the bountiful cores at all.

Baizhu provides 100% dendro core damage so it'll be around 1.25x buff to her blooms (since Nilou's has 400% dendro core damage I think)

CzVdba6.gif

1 minute ago, Fevesy said:

Baizhu provides 100% dendro core damage so it'll be around 1.25x buff to her blooms (since Nilou's has 400% dendro core damage I think)

CzVdba6.gif

Oh you were refering to Baizhu. Yeah I wasn't thinking of him, his kit still confuses me, I can't wait to get my guaranteed Shenhe and for 3.5 to end so see these two in action

CzVdba6.gif

Hypothetically speaking, Nilou already provides a lot of %dmg buffs to bloom and anymore results in diminishing returns (which is why no one in her comp runs the bloom set). So any theoretical bloom %dmg buffer wouldn't actually contribute much to her comps, especially if one of those theoretical bloom buffers only buffs the on-field character in her comps.

CzVdba6.gif

37 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Hypothetically speaking, Nilou already provides a lot of %dmg buffs to bloom and anymore results in diminishing returns (which is why no one in her comp runs the bloom set). So any theoretical bloom %dmg buffer wouldn't actually contribute much to her comps, especially if one of those theoretical bloom buffers only buffs the on-field character in her comps.

CzVdba6.gif

Well most people don't run anyone with the bloom set in her teams because it's not resin efficient at all. Plus it's said to only be 4% better than a full EM Gilded Dreams set

People are thinking of running her with double HP% when 3.6 comes out but I think that's overkill quite honestly. It really comes to a point in her teams in which is about more element application than damage.

I mostly run mine with double hydro/dendro with Nilou, a deepwood holder (either Nahida or YaoYao if I need Nahida in the other half), an instructors (Collei tbh)

and another hydro (basically Kokomi, but if I manage to get Candace cons up to C6 I might try her and Yaoyao onfielder and see how that goes, I honestly want a reason to use Candace...)

CzVdba6.gif

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Well most people don't run anyone with the bloom set in her teams because it's not resin efficient at all. Plus it's said to only be 4% better than a full EM Gilded Dreams set

CzVdba6.gif

So... basically because of diminishing returns

CzVdba6.gif

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She really can't do **** huh?

Poor Dehya she is massive flop

CzVdba6.gif

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

Kaveh joining Klee and Albedo as blond characters who have event weapons as their BiS. He really is a 5* in disguise

CzVdba6.gif

i wish klees weapon was her bis :cries:

The budget of Baizhu seems to go to the new weekly boss lol. The effects of its 2nd stage are amazing.

8 hours ago, FREE said:

the dialogue for this event was so long shxksjcjfjff

I feel like the more that people complain about the skip dialogue function the longer the dialogues are getting :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.