Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

looks like i gotta skip out on ayaka for baizhu…my nilou is about to eat. 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

given spoiler  something tells me the meta might shift into split roles and scalings

dehyas kit, the archon quest, llyney lynette and fontaines 2 factions

I knew Yaoyao was an easily replaceable fad. Glad I didn't invest much into her

ventihi.thumb.gif.46edd978aecd1fb6027d7a

I’m still screaming at yanfei having a solo trail with no supports and dehya needs bennet who is usually not even in trails 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m still screaming at yanfei having a solo trail with no supports and dehya needs bennet who is usually not even in trails usually 

The fact they paired her with Bennett and her signature weapon and her E damage was still less than 10k :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The fact they paired her with Bennett and her signature weapon and her E damage was still less than 10k :bibliahh:

And 4 characters instead of the average 2-3 

the way all from yesterday today i got 

2 wishes from welkin + daily’s 

24 from archon quests 

5 from the shop “discount” 

4 from abyss 

2 wishes from the update primos 

thats 38 wishes 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, ren said:

My c6r5 dehya is doing MAX 20k. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

STOP:bibliahh:

11 hours ago, CBC said:

given spoiler  something tells me the meta might shift into split roles and scalings

Reveal hidden contents

dehyas kit, the archon quest, llyney lynette and fontaines 2 factions

Split scaling has never worked tho. So I can't picture how it's going to work tbh.

Still Dehya's kit is completely scuffed and a mess, I don't think there's any shift in meta that can save her.

------

sacxdfstdbla1.png

Edited by Cloudy

Kaveh serving 5* character with his animations :WAP:

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kaveh serving 5* character with his animations :WAP:

As he should.

Baizhu's are a bit underwhelming. I wish they would include more different into the element effects, specially dendro, I mean doesn't necessarily have to be all green energy. Would love to see more plant base abilities with leaf, roots and flower effects with different petal colors. I mean Kazuha's has his orange fall leaves

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

As he should.

Baizhu's are a bit underwhelming. I wish they would include more different into the element effects, specially dendro, I mean doesn't necessarily have to be all green energy. Would love to see more plant base abilities with leaf, roots and flower effects with different petal colors. I mean Kazuha's has his orange fall leaves

His shield looks so ugly too like an uglier version of Thoma's shield :rip:

Noelle and Yanfei have prettier shields, they could've been more creative with his shield and animations overall :michael:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

His shield looks so ugly too like an uglier version of Thoma's shield :rip:

Noelle and Yanfei have prettier shields, they could've been more creative with his shield and animations overall :michael:

Yeah Baizhu's animation are serving laziness honestly. I was expecting more snake stuff and for Chanseng to be incorporated more specially in his burst, idk like even a slight nod to her or her sliding through his arm into animation or something. She's no different from a necklace

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

As he should.

Scaramouche's element effects were underwhelming at first too, I think it's not finished yet but who knows.

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Split scaling has never worked tho. So I can't picture how it's going to work tbh.

Still Dehya's kit is completely scuffed and a mess, I don't think there's any shift in meta that can save her.

Nahida/Al Haitham/Hu Tao/Raiden/Mona all have split scaling you just need some type of conversion or skills that scale with 2 stats

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

Nahida/Al Haitham/Hu Tao/Raiden/Mona all have split scaling you just need some type of conversion or skills that scale with 2 stats

Yeah but for example in the case of Hu Tao or Raiden you basically build an element than then gets transformed into attack. Just like Itto and Noelle who transform defense into attack. In the case of Mona ER is basically something extra and actually makes sense because you want to spam her burst debuff.

Alhaitham and Nahida are dendro characters and we all know how well they scame through EM so their attack scaling doesn't even matter (I feel it was actually a way of not making them overpowered)

In the case of Dehya or Xinyan their split scaling is completely anti synergistic with their kits, same for Thoma (who is a mess all around, he is just lucky dendro reactions are so busted and easy)

13 hours ago, FREE said:

looks like i gotta skip out on ayaka for baizhu…my nilou is about to eat. 

Mother is getting an ADDITIONAL buff this next patch with Dehya's artifact set which provides a second 2pc of 20% HP (Next to ToTM) so she about to be THICC hunny. That and Baizhu/Kaveh would honestly complement her team VERY well along Nahida and Kokomi/XingQiu)

Nilou Nilou Genshin GIF - Nilou Nilou Genshin Genshin Impact GIFs

17 minutes ago, CBC said:

Baizhus animations are giving 5 dollar budget :toofunny2:

Clearly their budget went all to Kaveh. As it should.

CBC

Yea he had the opportunity to be a gay icon with his animations  :dies: 

This is so funny - I thought some would find it hilarious too.

Kaveh's animations are awesome, I even thought his charged attack was a bug lmao that's iconic

Baizhu's animations still can change, right? It looks like it's lacking a little bit of polish and I was hoping for more Changsheng :biblio:

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Nilou Bloom vs the 3 Maguu Kenki... I gagged ngl

ventihi.thumb.gif.46edd978aecd1fb6027d7a

It’s crazy lmao 

koko and yayao are practically invincible 

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

This is so funny - I thought some would find it hilarious too.

Miss @Fevesy is an OZH so yes. :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.