• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m want her too now lmao 

Edit: what is this long as burst you can’t control nevermind 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m want her too now lmao 

Edit: what is this long as burst you can’t control nevermind 

So basically she's saying she'd rather be on HYV's good graces and collect her monthly cheque or for future endorsements as she has done in the past lmao

5 hours ago, FREE said:

apparently dehya does less damage than kaeya in the trial. lol

I mean they had to run her with Bennett and they've been pretty consistent for quite some time only allowing free characters (Lisa, Amber,Kaeya, Barbara, Collei and Xiangling). That should tell you enough about how **** she is.

In her demo they kept showing her missing half of her attacks and to showcase her damage reduction they had her with Xingqiu's swords :bibliahh:

Her kit is so ****, it's sad honestly. The fact that you don't even get the full 12 seconds of interruption resistance and you only get like the 9s from her passive is something else like they didn't even grant her that :toofunny3:

Baizhu serving meta meta :jonny: Liyue never misses.

Yaesters we won! It's time for On Field Slae Miko :gaycatina1:

Honestly both Baizhu and Kaveh sound awsome. I'm honestly more hype for Kaveh, his whole kit is :WAP: and his cons are also great although not necessary for him to be viable at all :WAP:

Basically Kaveh is a budget Nilou, but he can still work with her and push her to new limits and act as an on field driver in her teams. Also he can make Fridge teams viable, since you don't have to have Nilou you can use regular blooms and add any cryo/anemo/geo like Diona C6 or Albedo for example :WAP:

51 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Baizhu serving meta meta :jonny: Liyue never misses.

Yaesters we won! It's time for On Field Slae Miko :gaycatina1:

They better be on the same banner

oh they're BROKEN broken:jonny5:

Kaveh being an on field dps is a big L for me but at least he’s more bloom focused which will be something unique to my acc right now. I just hope he doesn’t need Nilou to be optimal, excited to see how his teams will work.

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kaveh being an on field dps is a big L for me but at least he’s more bloom focused which will be something unique to my acc right now. I just hope he doesn’t need Nilou to be optimal, excited to see how his teams will work.

He is not really a dps because you're goint to want as much EM on him as you can. He is basically there to tank the self damage and proc blooms with his high EM. He is definitely not a replacement for Nilou since I believe Nilou's superblooms can go up to 400% dmg bonus and Kaveh's only at 50% with talents crowned.

He is definitely made to be the on-field unit in Nilou's superbloom, but I can see him being like driver in fridge teams. You could run Yelan, Kaveh, Diona and whatever other unit you want that it's not Pyro or Electro and have a mix of single target damage and AoE bloom extra damage.

This barely killed these enemies

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This barely killed these enemies

Yeahh, im sensing a zhongli situation happening again.
None of the community is happy rn.

Kaveh/Nahida/Nilou/Godkomi about to EAT :smitten: 

Also pumped for Alhaitham/Baizhu/Raiden/Yelan SLAYAGE.

4 hours ago, swee89 said:

Yeahh, im sensing a zhongli situation happening again.
None of the community is happy rn.

I doubt it. Zhongli was a unique case since he is the archon that represents the Chinese based region of the game so that was probably more of a pride thing than anything. I mean I would be really happy if she was completely reworked, but I can't see it happening specially since she's been dumped in the standard banner.

She has so many issues it's unbelivable. Now they've found she can't even trigger burgeon properly when there's tall enemies since her coordinated attacks are so high that it doesn't reach the dendro cores. Simply tragic :skull:

------

For those who want to prefarm for the dendro gheys

Imagen de publicación

Edited by Cloudy

I thought at least some content creators would try to pretend Dehya is ok but the universal panning she's getting is a kii :bibliahh:

Albedo on standard banner when? We need Geo representation in the regular banner. We now have TWO pyro claymores for what reason?

15 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Albedo on standard banner when? We need Geo representation in the regular banner. We now have TWO pyro claymores for what reason?

Rumour has it that a new geo female character from Inazuma will be released on 3.7 and might go to the standard banner :fan:

7 minutes ago, ren said:

My c6r5 dehya is doing MAX 20k. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Imagine shelling 2k to have a C0 Xinyian curb stomp you in damage :ahh: stream it sis I wanna see

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Rumour has it that a new geo female character from Inazuma will be released on 3.7 and might go to the standard banner :fan:

That'd work too since we don't have any standard banner characters from Inazuma.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.