Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Hmm finished BP but don’t know if I should purchase it….. don’t have any big Claymore user for the SS or it is still worth it?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Joster said:

Hmm finished BP but don’t know if I should purchase it….. don’t have any big Claymore user for the SS or it is still worth it?

I only purchase if I’m running low on money lol 

I’ve been making videos recently and all my resins needs to go to leveling and Artifacts 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

24 minutes ago, Joster said:

Serpent Spine is one of the best 4* weapons in the game so if you can get it you should. Itto, Beidou and Diluc work really well with it...

and if the rumours of Kaveh being an on field dps are true then it will work with him too 

:redface:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Imagine pulling for FADehya and Shenbleh when we're getting GODveh, Slayzhu and YAShida in the next patch

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I support whoever is pulling for king Cyno and queen Ayaka though 

:1stplace:

Most of us already pulled for YAShida, you're just late

And no one wants to pull for CyNO and his long ass burst

giphy.gif

3.5 has no characters to pull (I already have ShenGOD) and no content to do so I am just working through all my characters and getting them all to max ascension before Honkai Star Rail ends this fad game for me

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

3.5 has no characters to pull (I already have ShenGOD) and no content to do so I am just working through all my characters and getting them all to max ascension before Honkai Star Rail ends this fad game for me

giphy.gif

We need Tingyun in Genshin

giphy.gif

I'm just going to farm artifacts, mora and books for all this patch. They need to give more combat events, like actually challenging ones. Like I don't want to spend an hour of dialogue for an event like this last Itto one for 240 primogems...I want to use my characters

42 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Most of us already pulled for YAShida, you're just late

And no one wants to pull for CyNO and his long ass burst

giphy.gif

Girl don't even I lost the 50/50 for that cabbge patch to ******* Qiqi but she won't escape me next time. I just wish Nahida and Kaveh will be together

giphy.gif

Edited by Venice B

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Girl don't even I lost the 50/50 for that cabbge patch to ******* Qiqi but she won't escape me next time. I just wish Nahida and Kaveh will be together

giphy.gif

Kaveh needs to be with Baizhu

giphy.gif

In a perfect world it will be Baizhu and then for 4 stars Kaveh, Candace and either Kuki/Dori

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

We need Tingyun in Genshin

giphy.gif

I'm just going to farm artifacts, mora and books for all this patch. They need to give more combat events, like actually challenging ones. Like I don't want to spend an hour of dialogue for an event like this last Itto one for 240 primogems...I want to use my characters

The Star Rail leaks imply that Yae and Raiden are coming to Star Rail's World 3 (think Genshin regions) which will be next year.. and that Yae is an ice type unit.

I have tears in my eyes thinking what a Ice type Yae would serve. I know it's going to be gorgeous.

giphy.gif

This whole banner, the low record sales that it's about to get :rip:

They aren't even being subtle with the sabotage from the weapons to the characters featured in it :rip:

Who would have thought Kaveh would end up being a bootleg Nilou

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Really lol 

Kaveh will be better than some of the early leaks thought it would be at least right? :jonny2:

16 minutes ago, pink lightning said:

Kaveh will be better than some of the early leaks thought it would be at least right? :jonny2:

Probably, we'll have to wait for beta to start so we can check his full kit. But he seems promising... I just hope he has some support/off field capabilities :weeps:

Not me getting C1 Yelan and now Baizhu is serving meta. Watch me fail my 50/50 in 3.6 since I'm in my f2p era.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

giphy.gif

I mean at least he would be usable with Nilou. You can use Nahida on the other half

Anyway I have faith he will be good

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, FREE said:

the way nilou continues to get better over time and now she has two new people that amplify her 

spacer.png

she's the kokomi of sumeru why does hoyoverse keeps pushing these flop hydro girls giving them characters and artifact sets like imagine how tired we are

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FREE said:

the way nilou continues to get better over time and now she has two new people that amplify her 

spacer.png

You know queen is going to make coin at her rerun

spacer.png

she's the kokomi of sumeru why does hoyoverse keeps pushing these flop hydro girls giving them characters and artifact sets like imagine how tired we are

spacer.png

Seethe. Hydro icons and some of the best characters keep winning

spacer.png

spacer.png

i doubted her at first and almost didn’t roll, but i did that for yelan and regretted it so i’ve learned from my mistakes. 5* hydro girls should always be rolled

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Seethe. Hydro icons and some of the best characters keep winning

spacer.png

The worst part is I HAD to pull for Kokomi and Yelan because they are /that/ good and I hate it... but I'll never give in on Nilou like hoyoverse can make her the most powerful character in the game and I will never pull for that bland ass ***** I refuse

spacer.png

The worst part is I HAD to pull for Kokomi and Yelan because they are /that/ good and I hate it... but I'll never give in on Nilou like hoyoverse can make her the most powerful character in the game and I will never pull for that bland ass ***** I refuse

spacer.png

And I'll be here to remind you of this when you do on 3.6

Queen will prevail

spacer.png

the hydro archon has to be a flop cuz how are they gonna make her more op than chars like literally any hydro 5* :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

the hydro archon has to be a flop cuz how are they gonna make her more op than chars like literally any hydro 5* :deadbanana2:

maybe if she's something like Nilou that only works with conditions. But she's an archon so I can't see that making sense :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.