Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

If those leaks about Kaveh are true is2g............................

giphy.gif

What's the tea? I can't keep up anymore lmao

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Venice B said:

If those leaks about Kaveh are true is2g............................

giphy.gif

The guy who said Dehya was going to the standard said all the leaks about Baizhu and Kaveh have been false. Here to hope sis, if they do Kaveh wrong I will not forgive HYV and yet I will still build, gear and use him no matter what

I doubt he is going to be a carry, other leaks said he doesn't even have good dendro application so. The perfect scenario would be dedicated dendro buffer which also gives a team EM buff. Imagine him having perfect synergy in a spread/aggravate team

The thought of him not only being useful for dendro units, but also giving an Instructor kind of buff for both the dendro units + the electro ones. A man can dream

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What's the tea? I can't keep up anymore lmao

That he is a 4* dps carry like Ningguang, Yanfei or Heizou

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

That he is a 4* dps carry like Ningguang, Yanfei or Heizou

giphy.gif

Don't forget the most crucial detail: that leaker said he's similar to RAZOR. Of all characters they had to compare him to Razor... let that sink in

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Don't forget the most crucial detail: that leaker said he's similar to RAZOR. Of all characters they had to compare him to Razor... let that sink in

giphy.gif

At least he didn't say he is like Dehya

giphy.gif

wait but if dehya is smuggling people from the desert (mexico) to the jungle (us) does that make nahida the donald trump of sumeru? 

giphy.gif

Not my Hu Tao being constantly in life support :ahh:it's what I deserve for pulling for a character based on surface knowledge

Also, not Razor slander in this page :biblio: yall bullies need to leave this boy alone. Other characters found scrambling and in shambles despite being able to talk properly

9 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Not my Hu Tao being constantly in life support :ahh:it's what I deserve for pulling for a character based on surface knowledge

Also, not Razor slander in this page :biblio: yall bullies need to leave this boy alone. Other characters found scrambling and in shambles despite being able to talk properly

That’s how you play her though right?

40 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

They are here. Dehya you're bones :jonny5:

Kaveh is so beautiful, I can't:jonny6:

7 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Kaveh is so beautiful, I can't:jonny6:

Him getting more likes than Baizhu, inb4 they make him a 5 star (god I hope they don't because my primogems are too low to go fro Shenhe, Baizhu and then Kaveh) :jonny4:

Kaveh being the most beautiful male character in genshin I know that's right :jonny4:

So that leak about his normal attacks using a box were real after all... Imagine him hitting enemies with his suitcase? Iconic behaviour already 

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Him getting more likes than Baizhu, inb4 they make him a 5 star (god I hope they don't because my primogems are too low to go fro Shenhe, Baizhu and then Kaveh) :jonny4:

Kaveh actually might be a 5 star. They posted him earlier than Baizhu on official Japanese twitter account, that's 5 star treatment usually.

2 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Kaveh actually might be a 5 star. They posted him earlier than Baizhu on official Japanese twitter account, that's 5 star treatment usually.

I saw someone say that it doesn't matter, that Mika was also posted before Dehya. I think they are just scrambling to divert the attention from Dehyagate :rip:

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I saw someone say that it doesn't matter, that Mika was also posted before Dehya. I think they are just scrambling to divert the attention from Dehyagate :rip:

Dehya is a 3 star though so they didn't lie :michael:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Dehya is a 3 star though so they didn't lie :michael:

Stop she's already dead :cries:

I hope the rumors of a dedicated artifact are true, it's such a shame that she's completely useless as is

Everyone is so hype for 3.6 and not the one coming out in a few days lmao 

3.6 and 3.5 should have just been put together somehow 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Also star rail looks cute 

I was looking for a turn base mobile game 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Everyone is so hype for 3.6 and not the one coming out in a few days lmao 

3.6 and 3.5 should have just been put together somehow 

I'm hyped to see the mess that it's going to be Dehya and see if HYV gives in and fixes something in her kit. They were hiding the dislikes in their official reddit apparently lmao

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also star rail looks cute 

I was looking for a turn base mobile game 

I'm curious about that other action game they have coming out called ZZZ. That one looks really good and the combat looks sick

Dendro will already have as much as most of the elements by this summer lol :ahh:

The second half is a slay if true  :jonny: 

I only have sucrose and Diona c1

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The second half is a slay if true  :jonny: 

I only have sucrose and Diona c1

Are you telling me I will finally be able to get a Sucrose, the only 4 star I don't have, after all this time of playing this game?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

diona and mika? dont they always do different element 4*s?

But yes I dunno 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Imagine pulling for FADehya and Shenbleh when we're getting GODveh, Slayzhu and YAShida in the next patch

giphy.gif

I support whoever is pulling for king Cyno and queen Ayaka though 

:1stplace:

Edited by Venice B

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.